It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What COVID Injections Do To Your BLOOD! Doctor Releases Horrific Findings!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

Name the last corona virus vaccine.

Bet you can’t find a successful one.

"Although our understanding of pathogenic CoVs has been steadily accumulating for about two decades, no effective vaccine has yet been approved for the prevention of human CoV infection."

^^THIS^^ is the part of your source that was being referred to. In other words, there has never been a successful coronavirus vaccine. Were you meaning to prove Dalamax's point? Cause you just proved Dalamax's point.

edit on 24-7-2021 by nik1halo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice

originally posted by: 727Sky

originally posted by: flice
Again this dr ruby crap.... she is not a doctor of medicine, stop posting bs with her.

I guess the pictures are CGI and fake too ?

Not necesarrily... probably just stock footage from google. Again... they provide no source.

They rely on us believing what they say, simply because they say it.
And when there is no source to validate the "findings" then focus reverts to the messenger. And like I said, Jane Ruby is NOT a doctor of medicine.

Believing in anything because it fits the truth you want, is cognitive dissonans.

Here's the thing...

The pro-Vaccine camp is doing the exact same thing in the opposite direction.

"Shut-up, stop asking questions, take the jab and trust us"..!!

Nobody has offered any actual proof that the vaxx is 100000000% safe. Both in the short term and in the long term.

Goes both ways.

I would prefer to stay on the side of not potentially putting my life needlessly at risk just because someone I don't know tells me to trust them.

Give us absolute transparency on every aspect of the vaccine, it's production, ingredients, effects etc...., or STFU and accept that some people don't want it.
edit on 24-7-2021 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join