It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon haunted home - Asking for resources for removal (Links, videos, anything!)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Hi, instead of a conversation about the validity of the situation, I'd really appreciate any resources (LInks, etc.) some of ya'll might have at hand - be it personal knowledge or anything of the sort.
Open to religious banter and suggestions if needbe, anything helps.

The paranormal activity has gotten to the point where a child has been dragged out of bed, and the family is at a loss as to what they should do.

Once again please don't waste time on skepticism and ridicule (That's your choice though, I mean ... go for it if it makes you feel good) - I'm just really hoping for good natured individuals on ATS to come forward with anything they think may help the situation at hand.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ThinkingCap

Well for starters what is the history of the location?

If this is a demonic entity then know where it came from is important in knowing who you need to go to for exorcism. A Catholic Priest is a poor choice for a Hindu based entity. Then there is the issue of is the entity even demonic, I mean it could just be a pissed off spirit because of the house being built on some important area. Fixing the issue all starts with knowing a little bit about what is causing the issue, so knowing the History is important.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Get a priest , pastor , minister.
This may be something that is not a DIY project .

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Step 1
Burn white sage around the house following the sun's rotation, IN EVERY ROOM! Warn and speak loudly and clearly the spirit is not welcome here. Do not be afraid to burn this around the child. Using your free hand in a circular motion move the smoke around as you burn the sage. It will allow it circulate more. Do NOT start at the door itself, but aside the door to chase the spirit out of the room.

Step 2. Sweeping with an all wooden broom sweep the floors out of the house following east to west motion until out of the house. Do all floors starting at the top ending at the front door. Demanding it begone. See yourself sweeping away the bits of evil, forcing it out like an unwanted cat.

Step 3. Go around the house and sprinkle salt around outside of the house(including windows). Close your eyes and Invision a bubble forming from the middle of the house, expanding pulsing and pushing evil out.. over and around the house.

Step 4.. expand the bubble further to the property and to the end of the block. This will ensure the spirit does not wander outside the house waiting to return in.

For added protections, you can hang spirit repelling herbs around the house. If all else does not work, you may need to wait until closer to holloween to deal with the spirit in which you redo, but also carve lanterns.

*Warning: Last resort* If this be the case, I suggest making a peace offering to the spirit by setting out food when you eat, a drink, maybe even some cigarettes.. and try to converse with it in a neutral way. Remind it that it is a guest in your home and it should act accordingly, and then treat it as so.(Very important, you give daily or weekly food, on its own plate.. if you have to do this route. Last resort, as you do NOT want it sticking around, but sometimes a spirit just wants attention and misses "life". Do NOT eat said food, trash it the next morning. It's a very common practice to ease spirits by giving offerings.).

If your desperate and the previous didn't work, you will need to identify the spirit, then try again saying it's name.. Housing records of deaths etc. Anything you brought into the home recently when it started... By recently up to 6 months of purchases prior to actions, sometimes they linger and watch for awhile before acting up. You can cleanse them.. but it should be removed from the home.

Hope that helps, had some bad spirits in a house once. Those methods worked wonders.

P.s - white sage is fine to burn around a kid with asthma as it has a relaxing effect on breathing.
edit on 20-7-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:39 AM
link   

I'd start by researching the history of the house/area and previous owners.

One thing you could see is how much time previous occupants spent in the house.

For example, you may notice one family in particular lived there for a short time. That's one clue.

You could find out also if someone died there and under what circumstances.

Geological research of the soil would be my next step.

You must know first what are you dealing with.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThinkingCap
Hi, instead of a conversation about the validity of the situation, I'd really appreciate any resources (LInks, etc.) some of ya'll might have at hand - be it personal knowledge or anything of the sort.
Open to religious banter and suggestions if needbe, anything helps.

The paranormal activity has gotten to the point where a child has been dragged out of bed, and the family is at a loss as to what they should do.

Once again please don't waste time on skepticism and ridicule (That's your choice though, I mean ... go for it if it makes you feel good) - I'm just really hoping for good natured individuals on ATS to come forward with anything they think may help the situation at hand.

Honestly, if this is true you get the child out of the house immediately #1 #2 I'm thinking real estate agent or if desperate enough there are places online that will make you an offer on your home. Then if it follows then try all the other stuff, but again if true get the kid out of harm's way now.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 03:40 AM
link   

I'd be more concerned about a kid living with parents who think demons are dragging him out of bed.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Of course you would. Youre closed minded..

8ve witnessed things I could never put into words, not properly. You, evidently, have not.

To the OP. Bless your home and stop sinning. Repent and the demons lose their contractual right to aggro youa reply to: midicon

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

8ve witnessed things I could never put into words, not properly. You, evidently, have not.

To the OP. Bless your home and stop sinning. Repent and the demons lose their contractual right to aggro youa reply to: midicon

Not believing in absolute nonsense isn't being closed minded, it's actually healthy and good for you. Try dropping the religious dogma and superstition and you might find room for new ideas and perspectives.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

originally posted by: Joneselius

Not believing in absolute nonsense isn't being closed minded, it's actually healthy and good for you. Try dropping the religious dogma and superstition and you might find room for new ideas and perspectives.

Everyone has their own beliefs.
Why do you want someone to change theirs at your request ?

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

It was a reply to the accusation of being closed minded. I thought my reply fitting.

Also the OP included content regards a child and any reply that contains references to blessing, sinning, repenting and demons should be called out for what it is.

Perhaps you buy into that nonsense, I don't and see it as a harmful environment for kids. You don't like my perspective? Tough.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   
How is it in any way religious dogma when you’ve experienced it? Enlighten everyone here? What other force drags someone out of bed, when there is no one else in the room?
a reply to: midicon

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: willzilla
How is it in any way religious dogma when you’ve experienced it? Enlighten everyone here? What other force drags someone out of bed, when there is no one else in the room?

Set up a video camera and all that nonsense will vanish. There you go problem solved! No need for all the religious fantasists.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   

It was a reply to the accusation of being closed minded. I thought my reply fitting.

Also the OP included content regards a child and any reply that contains references to blessing, sinning, repenting and demons should be called out for what it is.

Perhaps you buy into that nonsense, I don't and see it as a harmful environment for kids. You don't like my perspective? Tough.

Some folks are closed minded .
Your post does a 6-Sigma job of proving that .
I try not to be , but yet I am with some things.
But I try not to interfere with other's beliefs .

And there are things I have seen that you may not have.
Since I am old , probably a lot .
It works the other way around as well .

I did not read that as any poke at you .
edit on 7/20/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   

It is the religious folk that are closed minded. I am very open to new ideas and perspectives. I did read that as a poke at me but who cares really? I stuck up for a kid and the fantasists can't let go the nonsense that defines them...and you apparently...and the six sigma reference lol...give me a break.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   

It is the religious folk that are closed minded. I am very open to new ideas and perspectives. I did read that as a poke at me but who cares really? I stuck up for a kid and the fantasists can't let go the nonsense that defines them...and you apparently...and the six sigma reference lol...give me a break.

How did you "stick up for a kid" ?
Or were you trying to influence a parent (or anyone else) on how to raise their own children ?
I got eye problems .
I couldn't see it .
edit on 7/20/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   

If it escalates when trying all the above. You can get a Shamen that specializes in spiritual warefare. My buddy sister was possessed by malevolent spirits a decade ago and their parents got a recommended shamen from china and flew him to the states. Sounds crazy by he figured out how many spirits and summon his own guides which were more powerful and beneviolent to fight off the maleviolent spirits and they never returned.

They initially got a priest to come by but he got scared and never returned. lol
edit on 20-7-2021 by ambassado12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Kinda like extraterrestrials and Bigfoot eh? Solid idea!

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I have had problems with bad spirits in my apartments
I lived in.Do you have any objects of the occult in your
home? If you do,I would get rid of them NOW!
Your family is in need of prayer and protection. Only our
Heavenly Father and Yeshua/Jesus can help you.

Heavenly Father,I pray for your protection of this family.
They seem to be under demonic attack and need help.
Rebuke that evil and send those bad spirits into the dry
places.Please send Your angels to guard them and please
open their hearts and souls to salvation.We ask these things
in Yeashua's name,amen.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I agree with the posters calling this nonsense out. If I knew these people in real life, I'd be on the phone to child protection services.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join