It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Conversation with Lord Sumption

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

originally posted by: Brotherman

originally posted by: Havamal
The delta is hitting now. Sick and dying are 99.5 percent unvaxed.

5 states with low vax rates account for 40 percent of new cases.100 percent of new deaths in CA are unvaxed.

Keep on going you guys.

I have to laugh at how you are taking yourselves out, day by day, and still think you have some point to prove.

You will prove it with tombstones over the next six months.

Been nice knowing ya

I’d snort the delta variant like co Caine send it

Hey remember

you cant display that TOXIC MASCULINITY you white supremacist

because the FIGHT BACK begins with TOXIC MASCULINITY

Truth be told I really would, it’s been awhile since I felt sick and actually want to know what this hoe train is all about, send it

Its about... STOP RIGHT THERE, no more BS its war

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

I sure as * do not disagree with you my friend.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   

5 states with low vax rates account for 40 percent of new cases.100 percent of new deaths in CA are unvaxed.

Keep on going you guys.

I have to laugh at how you are taking yourselves out, day by day, and still think you have some point to prove.

Been nice knowing ya

You are actually the real danger to society. Much more dangerous than the fake covid virus is going along with it and spreading your fear.
Your opinions are very damaging and could cause a lot of people to die if they follow your advice.

Leave logic to the logical. No time for people that memorize and regurgitate propaganda.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

Keep on going you guys.

Been nice knowing ya

You are actually the real danger to society. Much more dangerous than the fake covid virus is going along with it and spreading your fear.
Your opinions are very damaging and could cause a lot of people to die if they follow your advice.

Leave logic to the logical. No time for people that memorize and regurgitate propaganda.

I wouldn't worry its obvious the CCP have walked right into this one

They have to defend the point lock downs are good for society as they lose ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING then they have to argue the power which allowed such a civilization ending theocracy of the elites to gain control and destroy everthing in the process was right

The most powerful propaganda tool anybody can wield is the truth

im sorry but time isnt on their side

id the Biden administration NATO decides those who imposed lock-downs were communists seeking destroy human happiness and civilization

THERE DONE

You have amply support to destroy the CCP including nuclear war

RIP communism

banished forever

never to return

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

the 1984 Public Health Act to implement extraordinary lockdown measures.

Did I read that correctly? This act was established in 1984? Or is he making a funny?

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

It's real but I think it just enables the use of measures not usually acceptable unless there's a public health emergency.
Not specifically for covid.

It's quite an unsettling coincidence, though.

edit on 1972021 by Tulpa because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Keep on going you guys.

Been nice knowing ya

The above post may contain disinformation on COVID-19, continue reading to learn more.

A little data for all the people reading these posts at home. Don't believe emotional words when numbers suffice. A single statistic is easily pushed as compelling. 94.5% of the deaths are unvaccinated, but this doesn't matter for deciding who to vaccinate. 100% of the unvaccinated people infected with rabies die (with one recorded exception). Rabies is a global scourge with only one documented survivor and is endemic to large portions of the globe. We do not vaccinate everybody against rabies because we assess RISK as a critical part of managing disease. Rabies is an extreme example, but it illustrates that even with 100% mortality and nearly global range we still measure risk as a key factor for combating disease. Risk was a primary factor for nearly every decision I made. Public health is risk management.

Of all COVID death recorded in the US 80% are over the age of 65.

The CDC has indicated that 95% of recorded COVID deaths also involved comorbidities.

Since COVID started the total number of deaths for those under 30 in the US is less than 3,000. Extended to those under 40 it is still under 10,000 deaths.

Like many diseases COVID causes severe problems most often in certain risk groups. This isn't particularly strange or new. Normally you target risk groups for vaccination, but you do open it up to others once those are given a chance to vaccinate. You don't force people to get a vaccine and certainly not one that hasn't reached final approval.

Don't listen to the guilt-trippers and the people that have attained their superior knowledge via television and social media propaganda pushed out by politicians. Look at the data, not what people say about it. Nobody except for you, under consultation from your medical provider, should be making a decision for you. They don't get to decide what you think or how you feel or how you protect your loved ones.

People that are shaming you don't care about you, your family, or your freedom. They don't care about the elderly people they claim that you're killing. If they don't care about your human rights they don't care about humans.

Know the real risks of COVID and the COVID vaccinations by talking to your doctor. Ask questions. It's your right.

Be very careful who you listen to

I really don't care about the unvaxed. Let them get sick, let them get well. Let them die in pain in a hospital.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

/thread

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

I'm betting on stupidity rather than villainy.

Nah dude. It’s not dangerous and it is villainy.

Two weeks to flatten the curve.

The lies have not ceased since then.

More people are lying then dying.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa
a reply to: KKLOCO

It's real but I think it just enables the use of measures not usually acceptable unless there's a public health emergency.
Not specifically for covid.

It's quite an unsettling coincidence, though.

But what if it makes you thirst for life again, to gain freedom again, to fight for Liberty, to see a return to democracy, to fight for your freedom, to chose between totalitarianism or being a free man & woman of the land again? the master of your own destiny?

Would you do it?

Would you bring it back?

Where is your compass ? The moral one?

To sail the seas forever mate?

What’ll it be ?

Hoist the colours ? Or the locker?

You’ll understand the PsyOps if you understand this video

We’re free

Human history has spoken

We will not be oppressed

We will not roll over to false prophets or authority

We’ll fight on

We’ll never surrender

Unity is our strength

Be aware of the Phyops… because it’s already ingrained in ever man woman and child

every man woman and child is about to understands the basic profiles of fredom Liberty and freedom and it’s in our very bones, souls to seek it an any cost

Communism is a dysfunctional oppressive ideology, it is doomed utterly doomed when the prestige is complete

Are you going be be a marked man or Woman?

Unvaccinated or vaccinated and controlled?

Or are you going to FIGHT?

What will it be ?

The script is gonna flip, the CCP collaborators are gonna take that fall

And communism will fall and be destroyed

edit on 19-7-2021 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-7-2021 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Keep on going you guys.

Been nice knowing ya

I've been trying to prove it from the start. What do I have to do, lick door knobs and suck cash? I'm high risk -- one of the people you CLAIM to give a crap about (but really do not, since it's just an ego stroke for you)

So if I'm high risk, sitting here unvaccinated for this cold, have made zero special efforts to avoid any germs of any kind whatsoever, and have YET to tango with this boogeyman, then what does it say about this boogeyman of yours, eh?

Not. Much.

The nutless virus still hasn't dragged the Reaper over to me or anyone I know yet. We're. Waiting. How much goalpost moving are you going to do for how many more variants before I hear something akin to a Mea Culpa from your fingertips, Holmes?

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Burn. I am going to be putting this in my signature (just the link and the most fitting sentence ) if that's okay for you.

Is it?

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   
95.5, hell is there anybody left on here that reads anything after that...

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
Burn. I am going to be putting this in my signature (just the link and the most fitting sentence ) if that's okay for you.

Is it?

Spread it far and wide for as long as you can. We have no idea when this kind of thing will be deemed a public health or national security threat.

It wasn't meant to be a burn, but a defense of basic human dignity and reason. Anybody that feels condemned by it, deserves it. I'd like to think that very few people reading this are so far gone that they agree with cancelling basic human rights. If they do then they're wrong and deserve to feel bad for it. It's not just this one time and it isn't just this COVID vax because it never is. Just like the Patriot Act wasn't just about spying on terrorists. If this is allowed to happen it will damage society in ways that don't just heal. Kids that aren't even born yet will be dealing with this long after we're gone.

Regular people need to know that they aren't crazy, or bad people, or selfish. What's happening is evil. People trying to shame you into giving up your liberty are little better than a government that would force you to, because they support it. They can say they don't, but they will and some already have. That's why we can't allow this narrative to go unchallenged. This narrative going unopposed only normalizes it. It's not normal. Screw anybody that tries to tell you it is.

If nothing happens in 6 months I'll be happy to be wrong. I'll give myself a custom title "LARPer".

Here, have a crappy meme I made.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Havamal
More people are dying in the uk that are vaccinated than unvaccinated.
scitechdaily.com...
theconversation.com...
www.forbes.com...

But there is nothing to worry about......it is what was expected.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Havamal

The UK and Israel are showing majority of hospitalizations are in the vaxxed.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Spread it far and wide for as long as you can.

See my signature, feedback if name removal needed

With the burn I wanted to express how gentle but sharp as a razor blade you narrowed it down to the point. Maybe that was the wrong usage for the word.

If this is allowed to happen it will damage society in ways that don't just heal. Kids that aren't even born yet will be dealing with this long after we're gone.

This speaks from my heart, the kids are the future and we, as adults and grown ups should do our best to preserve what we were entitled to experience as kids. This is what we owe them. There's mission creep everywhere and our freedoms are tackled on so many level.

financial freedom, travel, privacy, basic human rights and everything in between. Even socially. We are all partly at fault for this. Many of this was out in the open and partly it's also necessary progress, with some things. I understand that we need to change as a society on many levels, work together better as a species and the earth and the life on it should be benefiting instead of being reaped.

Yet I see that this progress isn't driven by us, together. It's politicians and the elite that steer this and we have were little say in it. Fear and propaganda is used like never before. We are manipulated on levels that if you tell the normal people they would freak out. But you know what? You can try to tell the people but you can't force them to understand.

That's the real obstacle. You can present them information on every information density level, short or page long threads. You could even use cold hard computational logic but they wouldn't be able to grasp. I don't write this high nosed. I am not saying others are stupid. I am autodidact, what I want to learn I learn. I have fun learning and others not. They like the experience more, or watching TV, or socializing a lot. I don't blame them for this.

I am just sad because of these circumstances, I see it. I see things coming and I hate it how I predict this for myself time after time and you see the patterns, too. Many others also I know but there's so little we can do because the majority is not listening. Everybody lives in their own bubble, you me, everyone.

The meme is awesome btw, saved it.

If nothing happens in 6 months I'll be happy to be wrong

Same here. Everything I write about this, I hope I am wrong about it.

edit on 20.7.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Now I understand why Duck used that as a sig, you got a good grasp on how to handle this mental crisis

thanks for making sense!

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliquandro

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Now I understand why Duck used that as a sig, you got a good grasp on how to handle this mental crisis

thanks for making sense!

Thanks, I hope you can help others with this information.

a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain
I'll send a PM later as to not veer way off topic, there's a lot there. You aren't alone.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

Keep on going you guys.

Been nice knowing ya

+1

top topics

<< 1   >>

join