It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Covid vaccine passes to be enforced by Government Starting Sep UK.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

It's not a full vaccine pass, it's a limited pass for certain types of venue, and it's one of several alternatives.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Mate if its self harm your in to away you go pinch yourself.

Im not a shill, but i am fully vaccinated.

Not my fault your afraid of two little pricks in the arm. x

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 05:45 AM
link   
If it had anything to do with health they wouldn't be targetting the scheme at one of the lowest risk groups. It'd be done at bingo halls or similar. Same old tories removing basic rights from groups who don't vote for them. No doubt the elderly, lords, landed gentry etc...won't have to have a pass/give their private medical data to other companies/venues etc...

originally posted by: UKWO1Phot
I wouldn't worry too much.
The App's a load of crap. More government waste.
Get COVID Pass.

Aye doesn't the vax passport scheme accept any valid vax number with no checks if the person recieved that or any vax.

I've never signed up or used any of the track and trace or passport style schemes as used to know an NHS IT guy and all the IT was copypasted from a website called 'mafia share' rather than built from scratch - none of them work and are proven to provide no benefit plus hundreds of backdoors security wise and using dodgy bluetooth data.
edit on 20-7-2021 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
If it had anything to do with health they wouldn't be targetting the scheme at one of the lowest risk groups.

Old people in bingo halls are more likely to wear masks and to socially distance. They're also more likely to have both shots.

These passes aren't targeted at the group most at risk of harm, they're targeted at the group most likely to ignore all precautions that aren't forced on them.

Put simply, covid passes are for the least responsible, not the most vulnerable.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

What an ageist load of bollocks.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Not my fault your afraid of two little pricks in the arm. x

Luckily you didn't misspell "arm".

That would have scared me.

On topic, I know you're not a shill. You do you man.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I'm dyslexic Wide-Eyes, i misspell lots of words.

That's the thing, you do you, i do me, and its all about free choice.

Ether way vaccine passports are apt to fall on there arse just down to the logistics and/or lack of cooperation and nature of the nightclub entertainment industries.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
There's gonna be some crazy dance moves coming out with the double vaxxed zombies, shaking legs, twitching necks, droopy faces ect. The nightclub floor is gonna be a mess with people only able to drink from half of their face.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

NWO in lock step.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I think we’re in the middle of a humanity audit. A true count of who’s where and with whom. On a global scale.
Every nation, every government has a vested interest. Because you can’t tax people who aren’t on the books

Or, they’re making a concerted effort to track down those missing nukes. In light of the recent terror on our doorsteps it makes sense.

Or, it’s a concerted effort to put the serfs back in their box. Can’t have us plebs taking to the streets now can they.

It’s their war on our freedom

Killing Joke. War on Freedom
www.youtube.com...

Ban heritage seeds and seed banks
Vagrancy is a criminal offence
Firing tear gas on reporters
Cyber tracking cyberspace
Compulsory vaccinations
Guilty till proved innocent
DNA database expansion
Maintained without consent

War on freedom……..

edit on 21-7-2021 by wooleyjumper because: Added title to YouTube link

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I'm dyslexic Wide-Eyes, i misspell lots of words.

That's the thing, you do you, i do me, and its all about free choice.

Ether way vaccine passports are apt to fall on there arse just down to the logistics and/or lack of cooperation and nature of the nightclub entertainment industries.

If this is actually enforced then it will be interesting to see the results.

I 100% guarantee, the government 'think tanks' are thinking the exact same thing.

This is the test of generations. Who will preside in the latest version of Darwin's law?
edit on 2172021 by Wide-Eyes because: Punctuation

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: wooleyjumper
I think we’re in the middle of a humanity audit. A true count of who’s where and with whom. On a global scale.
Every nation, every government has a vested interest. Because you can’t tax people who aren’t on the books

Or, they’re making a concerted effort to track down those missing nukes. In light of the recent terror on our doorsteps it makes sense.

Or, it’s a concerted effort to put the serfs back in their box. Can’t have us plebs taking to the streets now can they.

It’s their war on our freedom

Killing Joke. War on Freedom
www.youtube.com...

Ban heritage seeds and seed banks
Vagrancy is a criminal offence
Firing tear gas on reporters
Cyber tracking cyberspace
Compulsory vaccinations
Guilty till proved innocent
DNA database expansion
Maintained without consent

War on freedom……..

Mostly this! ☝

It genuinely feels like a test.

I've chosen my mantra.

Others have chosen theirs.

It's almost like a semi-consensual Battle Royal. Only we are armed with our convictions over physical weapons.

May the wise ones win, whichever side of the fence you are on.
edit on 2172021 by Wide-Eyes because: Autocorrect bs

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Lets just say i can see drug dealers selling vaccine passports along with the Mandy.

Well done Boris, you helped create another grey/black market economy that the nation wont be getting any tax from and will probably go on to claim the proceeds of dodgy passports fund organised crime.

It will be a crap show imho in spades.
edit on 22-7-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I'm really interested to see how enforcing a totally illegal fascist policy goes tbh, no wonder they flooded London

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Jamie2018

The covid vaccination and passports if problems like this start becoming more and more public. While the politicians and elites live in gated communities problary un vaccinated.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join