It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maxwell Epstein indictments doc dump

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Holy snikies! 7 pages and each page appears to have hundreds of PDF’s!

I’ll wait for the more patient folks to find the meat.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   
It will take like a year to download all these individual documents. lol

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
This is actually serious because the channels really are just blowing up over this, and the sources are getting shut down as fast as they get posted!!

This is some SERIOUS STUFF!! Save what you can now!! The nucleus of critical mass is not far now!!

It's ALL going to be exposed...political corruption, secret clubs, the price of entry to the secret elites, how they control others...AND, how they distract you when they get found out! **hint-hint...WU-FLU**

Just think about it...when did Epstein get taken into custody (and killed)...vs...when the WU-FlU started???? What...3 months later??? And, some of y'all find now coincidence with this?????

"HEY! LOOK! Shiny object...OVER THERE!!"

You humans are such IDIOTS!!!

edit on 7/19/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

when did Epstein get taken into custody (and killed)...vs...when the WU-FlU started???? What...3 months later

I’ve thought about this frequently.

Hard to prove, but I’ve heard many sources say the wuflu was initially released in August.

Something else occurred that very month on the 10th.

edit on 19-7-2021 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
This is actually serious because the channels really are just blowing up over this, and the sources are getting shut down as fast as they get posted!!

This is some SERIOUS STUFF!! Save what you can now!! The nucleus of critical mass is not far now!!

It's ALL going to be exposed...political corruption, secret clubs, the price of entry to the secret elites, how they control others...AND, how they distract you when they get found out! **hint-hint...WU-FLU**

Just think about it...when did Epstein get taken into custody (and killed)...vs...when the WU-FlU started???? What...3 months later??? And, some of y'all find now coincidence with this?????

"HEY! LOOK! Shiny object...OVER THERE!!"

You humans are such IDIOTS!!!

I have been sitting here downloading as much as I can. Not an easy task. lol
I downloading all the pizzagate stuff - well took screen shots, etc way back when When all those instagram accounts were active...all those videos were online, all those flyers and pictures etc etc....and now everyone says - pizzagate is NoT ReAl.........bullcrap.
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Kanye West mentioned in defense documents.
I havent looked much further as I am just sitting here hitting the download button...but he is just as mixed up in this crap, as the satantic Beyonce et al

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
This is a big deal. Anyone with their head on straight has known this for a very long time. Let's go, expose it all! What was "crazy conspiracy" just a few short years ago is now plain fact. We knew the whole freaking time!!

Weinstein, Epstein, Maxwell, Spacey....start singing let's do it...crumble the house of cards. Enough is enough. You and your ilk have served yourselves for far too long. Time to at least try and make amends. I can't shake the feeling it's ALL going to get sorted. One way or the other. Some just haven't quite got the memo yet.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I hope there are independent researchers out there sifting through these contents and decide to use their platforms (or other people's platforms) to get the word out. The importance of shedding light and truth on this saga and exposing the obvious (sophisticated) cover up conspiracy cannot be stressed enough

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
I hope there are independent researchers out there sifting through these contents and decide to use their platforms (or other people's platforms) to get the word out. The importance of shedding light and truth on this saga and exposing the obvious (sophisticated) cover up conspiracy cannot be stressed enough

I will once I get it all downloaded.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Why do people believe these docs are real ?
And if they are.. who sat on those all this time, and why now, and not before, and how did "they" get access.. and who are they

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac

originally posted by: FamCore

I will once I get it all downloaded.

You're one of the real MVPs, please keep us up-to-speed whenever you get there

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Why do people believe these docs are real ?
And if they are.. who sat on those all this time, and why now, and not before, and how did "they" get access.. and who are they

They are legal documents, some on the NY court's website.
The Judge said they could be released after a court ruling. Judge Unseals Maxwell Legal Documents
They are all legit.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

All kinds of people involved.
Beyonce, P diddy, lil wayne buying children etc. Clinton bad behavior complaints.
Forced abortions, threatening abuse victims
The list goes on.

Interested to read the above if someone could point me in the right direction.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I am still downloading... LOL It is a LOT. I have not read anything yet as I am doing it while working too. And I want it downloaded before it disappears before I dive into it.
I also have not found any other compressed file w/ everything in it yet. I Iooked on the chans and Reddit, nothing as of last night.

This will take a while. When I get to the end....lol....if there is still nothing compressed and uploaded, I will give it my best shot to do so. But I am not making any promise because I dont want to break that!

Also, this serves as a bump

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSnow

originally posted by: Mandroid7

All kinds of people involved.
Beyonce, P diddy, lil wayne buying children etc. Clinton bad behavior complaints.
Forced abortions, threatening abuse victims
The list goes on.

Interested to read the above if someone could point me in the right direction.

All the links are above. You just have to dive in and start reading. Or do what I am doing, start downloading before it all disappears like the 'pizzagate' evidence did.....and then read later.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

I'm really surprised this thread isn't more active...
Please let us know what you find out in these documents.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Is this board being scrubbed or has chatter really died down?

I believe Max Spiers was onto this well before it hit the media which is why he was murdered. He spoke about how it extended globally, among other things such as an attack on the human heart, race being used as a key divider for a massive power grab being prepared for (this was back in 2016).

Hoping the discussion gets going bc i thought the buzz would be happening here for sure.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join