It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Are REALLY The "Vaccine" Hesitant?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
At ATS, this doesn't appear to be the case.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Who're you gonna TRUST?
CNN or some rando conspiracy site?

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Ghostbusters obvs….

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: djz3ro

Who're you gonna TRUST?
CNN or some rando conspiracy site?

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Akaspeedy

I really don't know, I'm still trying to figure out who has weaponized the conspiracy world against itself.
edit on 19-7-2021 by wheresthebody because: werdz

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I'm still unvaccinated but it isn't so much because of ideology. It's because I'm lazy. I procrastinate. I believe in the old saying "why do today what you can put off until tomorrow".

What percentage of people does that make me part of?

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The same people that want us divided……forget about political leanings…..what do YOU want for your children…..

To live with your fellow man/women or any derivative……if one thing I’ve learned from the hoax of the John Titor story……divergence……America is close to the civil war he talked about….take that as you will……but it’s quite a mind bender when you look into it……..

originally posted by: wheresthebody

I really don't know, I'm still trying to figure out who has weaponized the conspiracy community against itself.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22
Explain how Abraham Lincoln could say that when the internet did not exist during his lifetime.

Abraham Lincoln · Died
Apr 15, 1865 · Washington, D.C., United States

On October 29, 1969 at 10:30 PM, internet history was made, as it was born with the transfer of one simple message. The computer scientists at BBN Technologies who created ARPANET, which eventually developed into the Internet we know today. On Oct. 29, 1969, the world was humbly changed forever. "hello world"

history of the internet

Stop using fake quotes to further your agenda.

edit on 19-7-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Add to those statistics the fact that the majority of the vaccine hesitant are well educated, they can read the science and can see the science does not say what the FDA and CDC and WHO are saying.

The less intelligent people are the ones that are taking the vaccine without evidence of long term overall safety.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Add to those statistics the fact that the majority of the vaccine hesitant are well educated, they can read the science and can see the science does not say what the FDA and CDC and WHO are saying.

The less intelligent people are the ones that are taking the vaccine without evidence of long term overall safety.

I can't wait until they come out with the message that if you don't get vaccinated, you are a racist. Seeing how this virus affects African Americans more than any other group, you can bet your bottom dollar if you are white and unvaccinated, you may be accused of perpetrating a hate crime. If you are unvaccinated and African American they will probably call you a race traitor or some such.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
i'm not at all hesitant. i flat-out refuse. no deliberation whatsoever.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
Yeah, I would agree. But I have to slightly disagree. Because I know some well educated people, lost a family member to a blood clot(after being hospitalized for arsenic poisoning from local water) then went on a covid rampage(after they labelled it as his death), blinded not only by hate for Trump. But hate for Corona as well. So her idea of honoring her friend is to radicate a bull# disease.

So there have been a few smart people who got looped into the bull# out of situations.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: detroitnative

Honey, delete that msg don't give them any ideas.. we know it's coming.. but let's hope they are distracted by other bs and forget x.x

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
My folks are a good example….fear….they fear this virus….same as the old folks….the susceptible, the people that have a fear….why don’t people realise that the young…those with no fear…..are not transmitting or coming down with this, ahem, virus…..

Cuz kids have no fear ammirite ?? The young have no fear….the older population do…….so they ‘fear’ the virus….

Fear is the biggest killer……quote me if I’m wrong🥵

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow
Explain how Abraham Lincoln could say that when the internet did not exist during his lifetime.

Abraham Lincoln · Died

On October 29, 1969 at 10:30 PM, internet history was made, as it was born with the transfer of one simple message. The computer scientists at BBN Technologies who created ARPANET, which eventually developed into the Internet we know today. On Oct. 29, 1969, the world was humbly changed forever. "hello world"

history of the internet

"As a scientist...I can say that 'Honest' Abe Lincoln is a liar...and knows NOTHING about the Internet!" -- Sir Isaac Newton

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Legend lol

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: BlackArrow

Abraham Lincoln · Died

history of the internet

"As a scientist...I can say that 'Honest' Abe Lincoln is a liar...and knows NOTHING about the Internet!" -- Sir Isaac Newton

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akaspeedy
My folks are a good example….fear….they fear this virus….same as the old folks….the susceptible, the people that have a fear….why don’t people realise that the young…those with no fear…..are not transmitting or coming down with this, ahem, virus…..

Cuz kids have no fear ammirite ?? The young have no fear….the older population do…….so they ‘fear’ the virus….

The more I read the research on this virus and identified natural food chemistries that deter it, the less I feared the virus. I eat these foods quite a bit to control viruses...I crave them when viruses are around. A good medicinal chicken soup can both block the overreaction, deter it from replicating, and disable the virus. The foods that stop other viruses almost all stop this virus.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Sane thinking, thanks

originally posted by: Akaspeedy

The more I read the research on this virus and identified natural food chemistries that deter it, the less I feared the virus. I eat these foods quite a bit to control viruses...I crave them when viruses are around. A good medicinal chicken soup can both block the overreaction, deter it from replicating, and disable the virus. The foods that stop other viruses almost all stop this virus.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I spent some time with some old folks last week, running from early seventies, to late 80s. Diverse too, Spanish, White, and Black, a couple of Islanders that are half Chinese. The all said they have no intention of getting the vaccine, and they all agreed that they were not afraid of the virus.

I know my post is anecdotal, and there are a lot of people, up there in age, that are afraid of the virus, but I am hearing more people complain that they can't get the old folks to go along with getting the vaccine, more than the media will ever tell you about.

Of course they will be labelled senile, and mentally incapable of making appropriate choices about their own health and bodies. My personal opinion is, if they are of sound mind, they should be allowed to choose not to take the vaccine. It is their life, if they want to take that risk, I don't think we have to right to force them.

I don't allow people to brow beat senior citizens that continue to smoke, if they so choose. If they have made it that far, to get that old, they should be able to make that choice, regardless of how I, or anyone else thinks of it.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Anyone care to debunk John Titor at this present moment in, ahem, time……civil war is coming……a little ‘divergent’

But it IS happening……

Prove me wrong……..!

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I'd be prone to believe none of the top Democrats have takin the real jab.. why the sudden plane flight with 5 people positive and Kamala running to the hospital for a photo shoot? Either they lie or haven't had the jab..

ETA: Or both?
edit on 19-7-2021 by MarlbBlack because: ETA

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join