It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William C. Van Duyn is dead or alive? Current or former head of the Illuminati?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Hello everybody, I have read recently about William Cornelis Van Duyn, a member of the satanic bloodline VanDuyn. For the ones who didn't know, he was since 2009 the head of the illuminati but I don't know if he still in charge or what happened to him. I will put here several links to some information about his revelation. In any case, I'm aware that I'm quite late from when WC Van Duyn "get out of the closet".

Explanation of the whole story of this man (he also published his own things in the internet) -> etarena.org...

Supposed inagural speech of 2014 Bilderberg Meeting, which he had attended ->
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Explanation of Fritz Springmaier in an interview with a Chech woman -> www.youtube.com...

Critic voices about the William V D phenomenon -> www.henrymakow.com...

I really don't know if he was really "the one and only" making all the posts behind his social media accounts because it's true that all his photos were taken from random internet publications.

Anyway, he was in the Bilderberg Meeting of 2014 doing a mad "inagural speech". Due to this, we can confirm his presence on earth was real by that time.

Although, nowadays I think he disappeared or died.I don't know why my computer doesn't allow me to insert images here but I found a tweet from @bizzoommobile which says: "When the illuminati 'came out ' of the closet. My FB friend William Cornelius Van Duyn (now passed away), and... fb.me..." Saddly this FB link in the tweet doesn't work. Maybe it's true that he died; or maybe he just closed his FB account because his instagram account it's still open (www.instagram.com...).

In conculsion, if somebody have releated useful information about this, please share it! My principal purpose is to find who is the actual leader/head of The Illuminati.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: loko483

What was his great revelation you mentioned?

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Are you aware of where that conspiracy apparently started?

www.bbc.co.uk...

youtu.be...

At around 22 min they get into the topic. Although I recommend everyone watch the whole 8 hour documentary by Adam Curtis "Can't get you out of my head"...otherwise the context may be lost. A staggering documentary of the "Emotional History" of the world over the past 150 years...and brings us right to COVID. Though, it was released in 2020, so much has changed in one year.
edit on thppmMon, 19 Jul 2021 13:15:52 -0500k2107America/Chicago1915 by Sparkymedic because: Afterthought

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I heard Brittany Spears was elected head of the Illuminati in 2010 so he was just replaced

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   
The Lenbergs have regained the leadership. Again. Looks as though they're in it for the long haul.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:09 AM
link   
So you're pushing your own blog.......ivreas the first page......no offense but that's a lot of typing to say nothing

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 4003fireglo

Ok... I never heard about The Lenbergs and I can't found any information about them on the internet. Could you give me some information about them please? I'm trying to figure out who is the real illuminati boss. I will be very grateful for your help.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: loko483
a reply to: 4003fireglo

Ok... I never heard about The Lenbergs and I can't found any information about them on the internet. Could you give me some information about them please? I'm trying to figure out who is the real illuminati boss. I will be very grateful for your help.

You won't find anything about them online. There's no boss at the moment; just a few families working together. The Lenbergs are the only ones I know. I was in a band with Alex, the youngest son. Hell of a vocalist, but his family found out about it and made him stop. He was livid. His stage name was gonna be Kai Roche (I hope I spelled it right). He said it meant "fire / rock" or some pretentious bullspit. They're all too damn educated for their own good, anyway, and if they're any indication about what the new "illuminati" is, well, they're pathetic!

top topics

join