It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are in a Hyper War.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 01:22 AM
link   
The US is in a hyper war. A war without rules, boundaries and it is a death match. CPP is using many weapons on us but the main one is our own poor, ignorant greedy and corrupt. They are destroying our economy, cities, culture, values, pastimes and our ability to conduct fair elections. It is a massive espionage campaign involving billions of dollars and thousands of agents daily in every state.

We can get out of this choke hold but the first step is to stop attacking each other. That is exactly what they want. Turn off the main stream news and channels. Turn off anything trying to pit us against each other. Make sure you have at least a month of food and water because there will be more cyber attacks and grid attacks. Encourage others to do the same. Society breaks down quick with no power. Nothing is open, fuel runs out. Don't be caught in the panic. Stop having opposing political debates. Nobody is going to win so walk away from it. Ask them how their day is going, if they want to have lunch...but stop the arguing. Nothing good will come out of it. Stay positive and try to find things that are productive and make you and others happy. Exercise, learn a skill, do something you've been putting off...anything. There are other things we can do but without these basic things anything else is worthless.

Get your mind, body and house in order first.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

The term HyperWar gets me all hot and tingly.

MY BODY IS READY

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

MY BODY IS READY

I see the scariest weapon of them all there. Death by boombox! Oh, the horror!

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Actually all of us is in this: FEAR Fear everyone on Earth... hmm wrong letters, but you get my message.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Too bad it is not a Hyperventilate war!

Am I right? Deep breaths?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

MY BODY IS READY

Awesome! Heated pool!

Wait, why are we all making jokes. That was a really good OP that no one seems to have read. We are not mindless drones...oooh! Flamethrower! I mean, we are not mindless drones. Oh, who am I kidding. We're screwed. What is the CPP?

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
The US is in a hyper war. A war without rules, boundaries and it is a death match. CPP is using many weapons on us but the main one is our own poor, ignorant greedy and corrupt. They are destroying our economy, cities, culture, values, pastimes and our ability to conduct fair elections.

Not any different from whats been going on all over the world for millennia. Just in different shapes and forms.

And...Read books. It takes a bit more effort to get a book published than just posting crap on the Internet. Don't get your information from social media and learn how to filter the news and you are fine. That's what people are lacking. You can function fine watching political debates and news on mainstream media if you just learn how to filter out the bs. And by the way, filtering out the bs doesn't mean denying everything that doesn't fit into your belief system. Allow your brain to evolve.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   

All that is great, but while you are doing the repairs, chores and what not, aren't you asking, what have a miss? how far is this man in the White House going to drag America Down. I detach from time to time, just to survive, but then the agony of not knowing what is going on, I have to get back, and start researching again, is crazy. In my heart for some strange reason I have peace, it just make me restless to see illegals, refugees, abuse kids, missing money that we have to pay back. and a Chinese telling me to take the vax. that make me insane.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MiaBandetoh

That's just one of their very small weapons...there will be much bigger ones to come.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Look up China Uncensored is all I have to say.

new topics

top topics

join