It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid, the next stage. Unsurprisngly it gets worse.

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   
So it's time to pay the covid bill. I've been thinking about it for some time, then I saw this Sky News Australia piece recently and I thought it is a side of the covid coin I've not seen many people talking about but something we humans should really discuss.

Seems we may be looking at some old diseases making a major comeback over the next year thanks to all this isolation we've been forced to do over the last year and a half. Amazingly it seems lockdowns and social distancing doesn't just reduce covid cases, it reduces things like the common cold, the flu etc. What a surprise hey?

It seems our immune systems are now weaker thanks to avoiding all types of regular diseases we used to deal with on a daily basis every year and it's being predicted next year a lot of people are going to die from the common flu as a result. Predicted 60,000 to die from the flu this coming winter so far in the UK alone.

Interacting with other humans every day helps keep our immune systems up to date. It's actually good we share some diseases, viruses, bacteria with each other. Sure it sounds icky but it is how we evolved to be. You getting the flu every year, and each new strain that comes along helps make your body stronger, it makes it so when you get the next cold or flu variant it just makes you sick instead of killing you.

We seem to forget we have a symbiotic relationship with this planet and all that dwell on it from bacteria to whales and everything in-between.
Viruses don't want to kill their host, their food source, their means of survival. They too learn to co-exist and this is why new variants are often less deadly than the previous ones. You could say nature always tries to balance itself out.

Humans learn to tolerate a cold, cold learns how to be less lethal to the point it's a minor nuisance for most and not worth any effort to kill outright. Win for both parties. To over simplify it all.

But now we've been locked up, we've all been missing a few important security updates to our Immune system's OS. Nobody's been exposed to 2020 or 2021 flu. We've not built up immunity to it, or the common cold, or anything else readily and easily spread amongst humans on a daily basis. And likewise those diseases have not been getting exposed to us and that's before you go into all the hand sanitizer, and masks, and being over hygienic the worlds been doing. Kills 99.9% of bacteria..... yeah, that includes the good bacteria that actually helps us.

So as a result of course when we all get back to life, especially places that have been severely locked down, masked, over sanitized etc., when we start re-interacting with the world and its other inhabitants our bodies are going to, surprise, surprise, take a hit. It's what 'herd immunity' is all about. We needed to keep our 'herd immunity' up for other diseases, covid's not the only disease out there.....
We've been so focused on Covid that we've not been paying attention to our old friends.

Already kids with weaker immune systems because they've not been outside rolling in the dirt like kids should be doing. They've not been building up a tolerance to 'Earth' and we adults have been letting our own systems deteriorate.

Good chance that as a result of our governments responses to covid, more people will die than have with covid or from the flu normally....

You got vaccinated against covid? Good for you. Are you now going to go get vaccinated against next years super flu and colds? And every other nasty that will come along because we over reacted to covid?

What can we do about it now? The horse has bolted and we cannot shut the gate. Just batten down the hatches and ride out the storm? Or get ready for the new tidal wave of fear.

New "Super Flu" Pandemic 2022: THOUSANDS DEAD!
Even stronger emergency powers. New harsher lockdowns. More new barely tested vaccines for you to be harassed into taking! More MSM fear mongering. Don't interact with your un-vaxxed neighbour. THEY MIGHT KILL YOUR GRANNY!
Watch News at 11 for more!

Paranoid part of me thinks this is how it was all planned. Covid was just a trigger for making us compromise our own immune systems to make many other illnesses more lethal, especially to the old and weak, the 'drains' on society. There are definitely those who want to cull the human population out there.....

Although sceptical me thinks it could just be the natural result of most humans being really really stupid and being unable to see the consequences of their actions ahead of time.

Who knows? I'm not sure what is going on, but there is definitely something going on. I cannot help but feel this Covid stuff has been completely staged and that we're all being manipulated. Will continue to be this way until we fight back and keep fighting.

End of the day I guess all that matter is we have a potential disease storm incoming over the next 12 months. My advice is get ready for it and all that may come along with it. At this rate if we do not end the lockdowns, social distancing, masking and over sterilizing, things are going to get much worse for mankind medically speaking I feel.
It's pretty much inevitable.

Gonna take time to get our bodies immune systems back up to date and functioning properly regardless.
edit on 19-7-2021 by AtomicKangaroo because: fixed youtube link.

edit on 19-7-2021 by AtomicKangaroo because: typo stuff

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

That's definitely going to suck IF that happens...

I'm curious to know if a person can't even remember ever getting a flu shot when one tries to recollect, (which would have had to occur well before '20-'21) during which time said person NEVER had the flu or simply remained asymptomatic, what would make the last year and going forward any different?

I'm sure this person isn't the only one who opted out looooooooong ago.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Or could they be priming us with a reason for lots of up and coming deaths they know are going to happen, which are actually the long term effects from the covid vaccines?

Just can't trust the news any more.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 05:02 AM
link   

I’d be extremely surprised if they said it was the flu killing people and not some covid variant that the un vaccinated had spread...

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos

Or could they be priming us with a reason for lots of up and coming deaths they know are going to happen, which are actually the long term effects from the covid vaccines?

Have a look at this ATS thread, the last post is important, but it all relates to your question.

Multi-stage Biological Weapons

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

This is what I have been saying for some time. There is no way for the public to truly know one way or another. Covid is a cult at this point in thay respect. You must have faith in the science. I mean, even the northern hemisphere is in summer season where there are naturally less infections going around anyway.

So how would anyone know the vax works at this point? This phased reopening is also just as much able to be a phased reclosing as well...all based on the perception that the science isn't corrupt, without conflicts of interest everywhere. But at the same time there has been a complete lack of informed consent on the "vaccines" everywhere as well.

My partner is an RMT (Registered Massage Therapist). By law, they are required to go through a 20-25 point informed consent shpeel with each client. And that's only to do work ON your body, not IN it.

How many of those who took the jab were given proper information to conclude informed consent?

Either way, the idiot healthcare practitioners who have been giving the jab with little to no info for consent, are 100% on the hook for liability as big pharma got the immunity from liability.

Regardless of if you think the vax is good or not, proper informed consent is NOT happening and it is a serious violation of human rights...of epic proportion.

The lack of informed consent alone should have everyone on high alert.

And now France and Greece are mandating the experimental "vaccine"...highly illegal and crimes against humanity. These are NOT approved vaccines. These are experimental gene therapy medical procedures which have only been given Emergency Use Authorization. Meanwhile, viable therapeutics DO exist...which is contrary to giving an Emergency Use Authorization.

Anyone who deny's this reality is:
A) a troll/ shill
B) willfully ignorant
C) ALL OF THE ABOVE

Sorry, no more wiggle room here...wake up or remain asleep, your choice.

I'm not anti Vax, I'm anti mandate which is contrary to the freedom to do with your body as you choose.

I can only hope and pray the French and Greeks still have revolutionary blood in their veins still.

TPTB are playing for all the marbles. What happens next is ether a revolution for a new world...not the dystopia imagined by the psychopath elites or the end is nigh.

Saying that Greece isn't under threat from Covid, but unvaccinated are...is absolutely a threat, criminal, coercive and down right evil. Hitler would be proud/ jealous of our elites.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

A topic worth bookmarking, thanks for cross posting

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Or are the vaccines related to an up coming ELE event? That would explain all of the CEOs quitting and the people who have been making excuses to disappear from society.

Are they trying to reengineer the population in preparation for a particular even along with the food.

edit on 19-7-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Keeping my immune system strong as I can, but its like you have to go germ hunting just to get a few. This is how immune systems work but people forgot. Children are most at risk when you don't let their immune system develop, its insane.

There are serious doctors with issue about this and most my family and friends are 'onboard' to sacrifice a little freedom for their health? My grandfather was a smart and respected doctor and I think he would be sad to see where we are now.

Good thread and OP

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Well said. I was screaming about the effects on our immunity but the talking heads said that’s nonsense, so the zombies agreed it was nonsense and told me so.

It’s all been manipulated and the people are that stupid. It’s not either. It’s and.

Revealing the method. Freeing themselves of blood guilt by making it completely obvious to anyone with two brain cells to rub together that this entire thing is manufactured. And those who go along do so willingly and with consent because damn you shoulda been able to see through this entire charade. Sorry you get the gas chamber.

top topics

join