It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Using Media Influencers to boost COVID-19 vaccine rates among younger people and youth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
They are using Media Influencers to boost COVID-19 vaccine rates among younger people and youth at least in Canada.
It appears they are targeting the the "Gen Z" group.

They are claiming that they are hesitant to get the shot and are into thinking by using Media Influencers like celebrities are hoping that would boost the vaccantion boost number.

For in the hopes of a "herd immunity"

I think its a bit ricdduls what they are trying to do.

Using Media Influencers to boost COVID-19 vaccine rates among younger people and youth

"there's a mission to get these young people motivated to roll up their sleeves."

edit on 18-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Just saying....

The Geneva Convention, the Helsinki declaration, and the entire structure which supports ethical human subjects research requires that research subjects be fully informed of risks and must consent to participation without coercion

Riouz....

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
They should use this as their theme song:

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I believe anyone who is motivated by social media and the internet into taking a shot with an experimental gene therapy deserves what they get.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riouz5
Just saying....

The Geneva Convention, the Helsinki declaration, and the entire structure which supports ethical human subjects research requires that research subjects be fully informed of risks and must consent to participation without coercion

Riouz....

I think it's obvious that not many have been informed of risk. I would rather talk about the "coercion" aspect of this. If we take the meaning of coercion literally "persuading by force or threats". For many that's a grey area. What are incentives? Nobody is being threatened or forced by offering them a lottery ticket, that's more of a bribe.

I think the governments have been very coy about this, they know they can't (at the moment) legally threaten or force somebody to take this vaccine, they've tried every other way.

My personal belief? I don't think even the old and vulnerable needed this vaccine. Wasn't there a 102 year old that beat covid back in 2020.

That's my 2 cents.
edit on 18-7-2021 by Dancingmoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Will those "influencers" help pay the 50 years of medical bills when Covid-19 vaccine-induced early onset arthritis strikes many of these children, before they turn age 35?

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Dancingmoon

But.....

People in some professional jobs,and some wanting to travel....

Are....

Riouz

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riouz5
a reply to: Dancingmoon

But.....

People in some professional jobs,and some wanting to travel....

Are....

Riouz

Should have said I agree completely with you. All I was saying is the governments would say "we've not forced anybody" even though both you and I know they have. I should have been clearer, my apologies.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Grandpa believes if he just acts hip enough the grandkids will be less skeptical and embarrassed by his generation and would decide to "listen to reason".

I can just hear the eyes rolling now!

"This is a bunch of malarkey"

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I've been getting covid commercials on # like youtube for over a year now. Oh we're in this together, wear your mask or you're gonna kill grandma, get your vaccine, health BC yadda yadda bull#. Seriously. every other video, some #ing covid ad plays. I've been ignoring them the same way I do every other ad.

I grew up in the 90's dude, commercials don't mean # to me, it's background noise. My life was a commercial.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Well on Some places you would have internet trolls showing up and then posting things like how if you you failed to follow public health and aren't vaccinated. Deal with it yourself, spare the health workers.

edit on 19-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I believe anyone who is motivated by social media and the internet into taking a shot with an experimental gene therapy deserves what they get.

I believe anyone who is weak-minded enough to be persuaded by "social media influencers" has already been fully vaccinated. This is a pitch to try to get the vaccinated to put pressure on the unvaccinated.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   

My wife was a health worker for close to a decade, nobody gave a # and recognized her when she was dealing with aids patients, psychopaths, homeless drug addicts any number of folks, why the # should I care now when nobody gave a # before?

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 05:11 AM
link   

they are targeting the the "Gen Z" group.

"Z" as Zombie.

A free pizza can convince them.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

And some of those influencers have been injured by the shot themselves, possibly even died. I'm not on IG, but my partner is and I saw one influencer, that after months of posting older pics of herself, just posted a video where she now appears to have Guillain Barre syndrome symptoms and apparently her docs are "clueless" to the cause.

I feel terrible for these people, yet I don't either.

Strong people make good times.
Good times make weak people.
Weak people make hard times.
Hard times make strong people.

...and here we are...just the tip of the hard times.

We ain't seen nothing yet.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

I believe anyone who is weak-minded enough to be persuaded by "social media influencers" has already been fully vaccinated. This is a pitch to try to get the vaccinated to put pressure on the unvaccinated.

It's 100% coercion. The influencers can and should be held liable for the info they chose to push, without giving full information. Healthcare practitioners are also on the liability hook if they didn't give full information for consent. Which, from what I see, none of them have!

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
Grandpa believes if he just acts hip enough the grandkids will be less skeptical and embarrassed by his generation and would decide to "listen to reason".

I can just hear the eyes rolling now!

"This is a bunch of malarkey"

Pretty sure this is coercion to take the experimental biological agent medical procedure.

youtu.be...

top topics

join