It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Would Black Mistrust in the Government be Justified While White Mistrust is Hostile?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

If you’re white, you are a hostile, blind follower of Trump

Funny,
I didn't know who Trump was until Oprah Winfrey mentioned him back in the 1980's. And in the 1990's CNN mentioned him again. Those two enterprisesingly F####T@rds were all about Trump.

Commence 👍🏼😊

Edit::::::::

I'm freakishly German, IRISH... so I'm white??
edit on 18-7-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Saying the "N" word to a black person is hate speech and a federal crime but screaming white BOY at a white person
while burning down their property or assaulting them

is not hate speech or a crime.

I wanted to add the full context for you.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The common dominator in both actions (branding White Mistrust as Hostile, and Black Mistrust as Justified) is control of each of those groups.

Each group has different needs and ideals so methods to control each are going to be different.

The difference in treatment also serves to place a wedge between the two groups so that they can not join together and face their advisory that is trying to control them.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Why Would Black Mistrust in the Government be Justified While White Mistrust is Hostile?

Because propaganda (aka - electrolytes for democrat voters) has affected stupid people (primarily democrat voters) beyond repair such that, without even thinking, stupid people believe 'whitey must pay' for both starting slavery and ending it. When questioned on this logic, the following is spewed through hyper-projection by those same stupid people....

-Double standards
-Hypocrisy
-Ignorance
-Denial of facts
-intolerance
-hatred
-bigotry

Stupid people vote democrat primarily because TVs say lies stupid people love hearing (orange man bad is just their latest 21st century mantra) - the democrat party is a cult geared towards maintaining societal division - the evidence for this is overwhelming and undeniable.

Society remaining deeply divided is because democrat voters crave electrolytes - big government needs that sh!t......

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Start with Tuskegee Syphilis Study. Then see where that leads you. Then ask the question again.

^^Case in point of a democrat voter.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
White Democrat governors and Mayors told black people to not trust the racist Trump covid-19 vaccine.

Then starting in February 2021, they told black people to get out there and get vaccinated.

Only the most gullible and mentally dull black people would trust the United States government in its current form.
edit on 7/18/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Start with Tuskegee Syphilis Study. Then see where that leads you. Then ask the question again.

said the guy wanting everyone to take the shot and shut up about the part where it's not yet approved by the FDA.
smiling. bigley.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
What we are experiencing in the US, and all "first-world" nations, is a continuation of the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan.

I will not go into any detail because it is something everyone should research for themselves. (also this is a new membership I would like to keep for awhile)

Do not rely on wiki for this, they will tell you it is a right wing conspiracy theory. It is FAR from a theory. The man wrote books about it and there is an international award for world leaders who do the most to progress this program of domination.
Nothing less than WWII slowed this project down long enough for us to see the prosperity we enjoy in this modern age.

www.amazon.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   

"An untrustworthy and unjust regime for one is an untrustworthy and unjust regime for all."

Put it on a shirt!

(Why the hell doesn't ATS have merch?)
edit on 18-7-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: REDMORGAN

We actually have some pretty solid threads here on the Kalergi plan!

The internal site search can be a bit wonky, but if anyone is interested, they can also do a site search through a search engine:

duckduckgo.com...

Hrm... Trying to get the link working lol. Welp, aint gonna happen, but should still be able to see how its done if someone didnt already know.
edit on 18-7-2021 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

It's a lot of words for a shirt, but I like the idea!

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
a reply to: TzarChasm

It's a lot of words for a shirt, but I like the idea!

Not if you use the front and back.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I usually steer clear from race related threads. For the record, I only mistrust
any person that fails to identify his or her true enemy. Several times I've
posted a list of books detailed with empirical evidence of your enemy.

Unfortunately, very few are willing to read and research or
even take the time to understand. Not all, but from the continued threads
on ATS it appears the majority are still uninformed.

So uninformed that a misguided myopic perspective makes blanket
statements categorizing all blacks as following the drum beat of BLM.
Nothing could be further from the truth.

It's usually the unlearned and lazy that make this mistake.
Too lazy to actually research the truth vs mislead and manipulated
by media talking heads. Where now their ignorance turns into
disillusionment as they become another puppet driving
distrust and division.

Understand that Divide & Conquer is a strategy to make a group of people
disagree and fight with one another group so that they will not join in arms.

Only two types of people are susceptible to a divide and conquer strategy.
The ignorant or the weak minded. And only the weak minded have an excuse.

YOUR CIA CONTROLLED MEDIA IS NOT REALITY.
Nor any of the talking heads producing your embittered attitude.

We are at war, it's time to roll out of your preconceived ideas
and wake up to reality and your real enemy. Until then
you'll be shadow boxing at nothing but air.

I suggest you start with any of the following authors..
Henry Makow
John Robison
William Guy Carr
Anthony Sutton
Gary Allen
Ralph Epperson

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq

Are there specific topics associated with those authors or should I just buy the whole library of their accumulative publications?

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

The conspiracy theory stems from a misconstrued section from Kalergi’s book Praktischer Idealismus, where he is often directly quoted “The European man of the future will be of mixed race. Today’s races and classes will disappear owing to the disappearing of nations, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its outward appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals”.

I believe the term is cultural diffusion aka the amalgamation of ethnic diversity that blends into a single global heritage common among nearly all citizens.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I don't think there is any difference, other than the one they have been successful in planting in the minds of all.

They will not allow us to be unified on anything, including our hate for them.

Like you, most people of color, stand with their fellow Americans against a corrupt government. If we are allowed to see that we fight the same enemy, then maybe, just maybe we would work to gather to fight the same enemy.

But not as long as we continue to fall for their shenanigans.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
a reply to: REDMORGAN

site:htt_ps://www.abovetopsecret.com+kalergi

And remove the underscore

Hrm... Trying to get the link working lol. Welp, aint gonna happen, but should still be able to see how its done if someone didnt already know.

Fixed for you; www.google.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq

Very well said, Mr Blaq. We still cannot name our enemy. It is forbidden to ridicule ones master.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike27

Ahhh, I see what I did.

Thank you very much!

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

I thought it was because they think black and brown people aren't capable of figuring out where to go to get the vaccine, or when to go, or how to get to that location even if they do know where it is.

They also think people of color are incapable of finding a way to get a free photo ID, available in every state and county, to have a bank account, to buy liquor, to drive a car, to fly on an airplane, to cash a pay check. This is the reason they don't want people to show ID's to vote because they think black and brown people are just too plain stupid to function in today's society. Can't even get a welfare check without a photo ID because they can't cash it or have it direct deposited. They have pegged all people of color as so ignorant as to be treated with extreme condescension because the people of color just can't help it they are so ignorant and helpless, it is all the fault of people who are low in the hormone melanin.

It is clear this administration thinks people of color are to be treated as little children incapable of taking care of their own health or making their own health decisions, and incapable of even functioning on a basic level in society.

edit on 7/18/21 by The2Billies because: format

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join