It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Local Outlet Almost Cut Musician Couple For Stating Their Friends had Issues after Vaccination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
So Much for Freedom of Speech in Western Countries i suppose.

Where i am we had a local news outlet channel whom they brought a Italian Musician Couple live from Italy. The interviewer begin asking the led Musician how things were over there the male Musician being stating how things were mostly ok until he started jumping off the script.

The Male Musician begin saying in Italian how he had friends who had issues after the second dose Covid Vaccination at that point interviewer told the female and male about their least song.
The Male and female were a bit surprised how the interviewer didn't want to do a follow up on that but rather moved on the their music. So they just played their song at end of that segment.

The interviewer switched the topic. The interviewer didnt want the audience to hear on that at all i would problary think she wasnt expecting that kind of comment about the Covid Vaccination.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I feel like people were there to hear about music, why would the interviewer want an in-depth interview on Covid?

What does it have to do with freedom of speech? The interviewer didn't kick them out of the venue, they just asked different questions. A music interviewer doesn't really have an obligation to expose vaccine issues.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

A music interviewer doesn't really have an obligation to expose vaccine issues.

Well actually the interviewer just asked the Italian Musician how were things with him and over there where he lives i dont think they were expecting that kind of a statement about his friends having issues after second dose vaccination.

That was really quick cut.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
No one has an obligation to expose vaccine issues apparently.

It’s scientifically impossible if you trust and follow science to create a vaccine that isn’t not safe! Our independent peer reviewed fact checkers chosen based on their diversity from our very own board of directors have deeply verified this information to protect you from any possibly dangerous or misleading information you may or may not use to construct an opinion of the world around you.

If you or your loved ones have been exposed to dangerous none science or hurtful none racially motivated education please contact your local neighbourhood equity officer immediately for your own safety.

-the scientist

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I'd think most tuning in to see a music interview don't really care what that person has to say about the vaccines right now. They'd like to hear about THE MUSIC.

Personally, entertainers should stay out of politics (which is what this virus has become) and just entertain. It's never helpful when they jump into the fire, it more often hurts them.

And why does someone think Lady Ga Ga, or Jay Z have anymore knowledge about these vaccines than anyone else. You wouldn't find me taking medical advice from either of them.

Perhaps that's why the interviewer steered the conversation back to music. By the way, that's exactly what a good interviewer does. Steers the conversation. From start to finish.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I don't think that a local news outlet interviewer moving on from a side comment about covid is any indication of the end of ''Freedom of Speech in Western Countries ''

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
I don't think that a local news outlet interviewer moving on from a side comment about covid is any indication of the end of ''Freedom of Speech in Western Countries ''

If the interviewer had said "How are things going with you over there" "But don't tell us any answer to that if it is Covid related".

He should have said it that way instead.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
The Male and female were a bit surprised how the interviewer didn't want to do a follow up on that but rather moved on the their music. So they just played their song at end of that segment.

News outlets here run a delay (between camera and broadcast) and would've cut when the interview went off script.

"Oops it appears we've lost the signal. In other news..."
edit on 18-7-2021 by gb540 because: typos

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: gb540

But that's why the local outlet interviewer switched the topic from how was your after he was mentioning about covid vaccination to their music.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
No one has an obligation to expose vaccine issues apparently.

It’s scientifically impossible if you trust and follow science to create a vaccine that isn’t not safe! Our independent peer reviewed fact checkers chosen based on their diversity from our very own board of directors have deeply verified this information to protect you from any possibly dangerous or misleading information you may or may not use to construct an opinion of the world around you.

If you or your loved ones have been exposed to dangerous none science or hurtful none racially motivated education please contact your local neighbourhood equity officer immediately for your own safety.

-the scientist

how did we get here so fast?

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Copy paste what China did to their minority populations? Except Replace terrorism with a virus and its for your own good. They get to lay the foundation for a surveillance state just like social credit score of the ccp.

It’s the creation of the modern techno fascist panopticon live in real time.

a reply to: network dude

edit on 18-7-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

I feel like people were there to hear about music, why would the interviewer want an in-depth interview on Covid?

Then why did she ask about it.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Did they? There's no link and no direct quote. The OP just says the interviewer asks "how things were over there".

top topics

join