It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can we talk about the real life we are facing in the country we live in

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Due to the info on ATS, we are now able to get mostly in real time what is happening around the world, but what about real time about our life in the country we live in.

I want to say this first, the country I live in , Japan, not China, we are having a few problems of maybe a no return of what the past was.
I do want to say the elderly for the most part no longer goes to downtown by bicycle and the young now hang out at McDonalds after school. Before both ages hung out and did shopping in the outdoor covered type mall. ( a japanese name for it, but its ok )
The ageing population which happens to include me too are trying their best to keep the old economy going since the young ( 18 year old high school drop outs ) are more interested in depleting their grandparents money that they gave them.
I know I've said this , but its true, Japan is fun when one is young and dumb and since I lived in Thailand, a land of smiles, Thailand is a land of the happy 7 colors of the rainbow.

Times are changing fast now. I don't know anything about the covid crises facing Japan. But I just found out Japanese will need an international covid health passport to travel abroad. This is something the Japanese had to cave into due to the dictatorship of the evils that control money.
Why do I say money, well currently only business are required to have an covid passport. Why, I ask myself, I don't know.
Japan like Italy, which my parents came from is changing. Is it good for the country. I'll say NO, and the same applies to Japan. We import workers here , not for to help the economy here but to help the corps that exports their game to other countries.
I'm sadden to say, but Japan due to greed and stupidity of ones wallet that wants more money in it, it will only lead to the demise of this nation.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Word….

My personal problems are different from others here on ATS. Different domains, but time is the only constant.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: KonquestAbySS
Word….

My personal problems are different from others here on ATS. Different domains, but time is the only constant.

The time of " constant ' is like the wind is our road map in life.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Hi! I live in Argentina, we are BFF with crisis, of all types, I read news papers in English because I like to extrapolate what the Argentine MSM says about the world and about us, and what the world MSM says about the world and about us. I don’t know what to think anymore to be honest. In theory we are screwed, African style scewed, we share podium with Venezuela and Somalia in everything, but it’s so weird, I live in a small city close to the Andes, I KNOW Buenos Aires is a violent city, but I seem to have the same worries and problems that have the majority here, let me explain with a little story: 3 or 4 years ago I was in downtown and saw a group of people caught a thief in the street and were punching him, I stoped, saw his face with blood and said to them to please stop, he was hurt and wasn’t going to run. A man told me I was being stupid because that SOB will rob me without thinking twice. The thing is, never in my whole life saw violence like that, and the guy had a broken nose, he wasn’t stabbed to death. An officer came and said the mob to get out, to leave him alone, he was going to watch him till the police arrive, he said to me not worry.
Then I began to cry :facepalm:
The thing is, I supposed a s###hole is violent, with more violent police and people sick of dead and crime. I may be babbling to much but I wanted to share my side of what is like living in a third world s###hole, I can’t compare with anything because I’m the daughter of a single mom teacher, not precisely a privileged one in the money field, never left my country, only know what I read from the comments here and newspapers.
Kind regards.
edit on 18-7-2021 by CafeconLeche1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CafeconLeche1

Hi! I live in Argentina, we are BFF with crisis, of all types, I read news papers in English because I like to extrapolate what the Argentine MSM says about the world and about us, and what the world MSM says about the world and about us. I don’t know what to think anymore to be honest. In theory we are screwed, African style scewed, we share podium with Venezuela and Somalia in everything, but it’s so weird, I live in a small city close to the Andes, I KNOW Buenos Aires is a violent city, but I seem to have the same worries and problems that have the majority here, let me explain with a little story: 3 or 4 years ago I was in downtown and saw a group of people caught a thief in the street and were punching him, I stoped, saw his face with blood and said to them to please stop, he was hurt and wasn’t going to run. A man told me I was being stupid because that SOB will rob me without thinking twice. The thing is, never in my whole life saw violence like that, and the guy had a broken nose, he wasn’t stabbed to death. An officer came and said the mob to get out, to leave him alone, he was going to watch him till the police arrive, he said to me not worry.
Then I began to cry :facepalm:
The thing is, I supposed a s###hole is violent, with more violent police and people sick of dead and crime. I may be babbling to much but I wanted to share my side of what is like living in a third world s###hole, I can’t compare with anything because I’m the daughter of a single mom teacher, not precisely a privileged one in the money field, never left my country, only know what I read from the comments here and newspapers.
Kind regards.

your writing of one that has travel the path of truth in life.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I live in a small town in upstate New York State. We have beautiful land and a good growing season. A lot to do an see, especially if you like nature. But sadly we are taxed, legislated to death. We also have a severe lack of any real good jobs with a future. It's all low paying retail or fast food jobs. Too top it off every city is very, very left leaning. They drown out any true free thinkers and conservatives of the rural parts of the state.
My Lady and I are hoping to rent out our home and land for a good sum, that way we can travel freely across the country.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Thank You.

I don’t totally get what you mean

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
My primary problem today is they didn't have a good selection of wines from the Veneto for what I'm preparing later so I had to settle for getting stuff from Fruili.

I also think a chipmunk ate a couple of my tomatoes.

top topics

join