It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American left absolutely baffled by Cuban Citizens' ingratitude toward communist overlords

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I hate to break this to ya', but we're not even CLOSE to the "FULL-RETARD" stage yet!!

In fact, we're still in the mid-stages of "So unbelievable it's funny". When we get to the "Slam the bottom of the mag and release the bolt-carrier group LIKE YOU MEAN IT, SON!!" stage...THEN we'll be gettin' close!

edit on 7/18/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I would imagine that "accepting" means we hear it and immediately agree that it is the original fount of all wisdom passed down through the ages and we can't believe we were ever stupid enough to think anything else.

Well ya that is what they see as accepting, anything else makes you a racist, homophonic, deplorable, so on and so forth.

Nothing says I need to agree with anything, BUT I should not take steps to stifle your opinion. I have the choice to just not listen to it, I can change the channel so to speak, but today the liberals want you to stay on only their channel and any other channel they want to canx, you know for the good of all...

The only scary part is we saw this same attitude of we are the ones who are the only right and everyone else gets canx is directly from the Chinese, Russia, Nazis, many dictatorships....I only hope one day they look around and see the company they keep.

edit on 18-7-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
a reply to: JBurns

Another reminder to the selective "good heartedness" of them.

Everybody come here to seek shelter... Except those against our business model, defectors of communist regime. I can not fathom it how disconnected these people have to be to think this is moral highground. Or is it boldness because they have sacked the media respectively the real puppet masters have their back.

It's either you are pro refugee or not. One can not claim moral and ethics to justify calling in uncontrolled floods of refugees, but then make exceptions to demographies you don't like.

What's next in their plan, vaccine passport containing the last three votes you gave so they can calculate how good of a person you are?

Your limb is hanging off?

" We see you didn't vote for our half gods, you will have to wait because of law. Oh you say there is no one else? To bad for you, the law states to priorize one democratic patient in front of you.

You will have to wait until some of us has a torn fingernail. We can't just take care of you niw, what if that torn fingernail emergency arrives while you read this text, because we're not even going to speak to you. Your passport showed that you didn't condemn fake news where it would have been your civil duty.

This text is valid without signing "

Overdramatic? Hell yes but I wouldn't be surprised.

Heartless Monsters.

Too true, they know the cubans would vote republican. It's crazy that mexican border is a free for all but americans helping the cubans is wrong and the very same americans are threatened for helping them, sickening agenda.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Dancingmoon
Are you kidding?

For over 30 years any Cuban who made it into US waters was allowed to stay in the US and after 1995 they were allowed if they made it to shore before being intercepted. It wasn't until 2017 that the special treatment ended.

If people who crossed the mexican border were treated that way nobody on the north side of the border would ever be deported.
edit on 18-7-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

The people on the Mexican border can be treated that way, provided they are fleeing genuine state persecution. That is precisely what the Cuban people are fleeing, which is why they are given asylum without question. And rightfully so.

Any individual who makes it here that is fleeing political persecution, state violence, etc is eligible.

It is the left who keeps moving the goal posts. Our's have never moved an inch. Asylum for defectors and victims of the state, not for those committing fraud in order to defraud our immigration system. Laws matter, or at least they were supposed to.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   
squirrel farms.
get in on the ground floor.
cute and tasty, fun for all the family.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
True, but that is because they also have special treatment because of their place of origin/situation, it isn't a free for all, like that post claimed.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
True, but that is because they also have special treatment because of their place of origin/situation, it isn't a free for all, like that post claimed.

Do they truly get special treatment though? Or are immigration authorities just following the rules? The countries sporting the highest numbers of illegal immigrations are not repressive dictatorships or even failed states. I find it highly unlikely that more than a handful of folks in those countries are fleeing state violence, religious persecution, political prisoners, etc. Any person crossing the border illegally is entitled to use "asylum" as an affirmative defense to deportation. If their claim is judged to be valid and legal, they will absolutely be given asylum in the US from persecution

But the left had attempted to run with the narrative of "but these are asylum seekers! refugees!" while now ignoring the plight of actual asylum seekers (by legal definition) seeking refuge from the Cuban dictatorship. Its hard not to see this as just another one of their "fluid" goal posts where the things they say are actually just a bunch of crap that was focus group tested and makes them feel good in the moment

How did AOC bawl her eyes out at the border (remember when they showed the now famous Obama-era photo of "kids in cages") while ignoring how things are under Biden. Many times worse by her standard, yet not a word. Kamala Harris, who was for some unknown reason put in charge of the border crisis, couldn't even be bothered to visit the border she was supposed to be repairing. Didn't bother to give any pressers either. Of course, after hearing her staff it is hardly a surprise. She's a phoney baloney, much like her own party figured out during the DNC primary
edit on 7/18/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Cuban YouTuber arrested for anti-communist regime sentiments.

If these birkenstock bolsheviks had their way, they would already be doing that here. Russia disinfo. COVID disinfo. Election disinfo. Hate speech. Think of how that would feel, and figure out what you need to do on an individual level to insulate against this threat.

The threat of communism is alive and very real.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
People from countries with temporary protected status get special treatment.

Cubans had that for decades.

The post I replied to said the southern border is a free for all, which is not true, and I'm sure cubans can still make a good argument for refugee status. What is the argument?

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   

The post I replied to said the southern border is a free for all, which is not true, and I'm sure cubans can still make a good argument for refugee status. What is the argument?

I appreciate that. And apologize if it sounded as if my post were directed at you. Of course I know you cannot answer for the likes of AOC and her fellow elected democrats, I am just pointing out the glaring hypocrisy of their "asylum for everyone - unless you are fleeing a communist dictatorship" attitude

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I get that you are not saying that this is my position. I'm not a leftist so I can't even offer a real leftist POV.

Still, setting aside the fact that it isn't up to them, is that what they actually said, "no asylum for anyone fleeing a communist dictatorship"?

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

An open ferry to and from.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Baseless claims, I know many illegals. Their country of origin has little impact on health, different forms of curruption they are subject to. Are you dumb or ignorant?

originally posted by: musicismagic
Cubans are in good health , illegals coming into the usa, not so much.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I’d guess it’s partially a convenient excuse, part of the immigration issue was simply a means to scapegoat trump and supporters he was racist against brown and black bodies and hated children... Cubans don’t have enough melanin or all skip childhood and pop out as full grown adult. The need for that narrative has gone so they can stop their charade of caring.

originally posted by: JBurns

I appreciate that. And apologize if it sounded as if my post were directed at you. Of course I know you cannot answer for the likes of AOC and her fellow elected democrats, I am just pointing out the glaring hypocrisy of their "asylum for everyone - unless you are fleeing a communist dictatorship" attitude

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

is that what they actually said, "no asylum for anyone fleeing a communist dictatorship"?

Admittedly, they did not explicitly say this

It is the impression I got from listening to them, so I suppose you are right that it is just my opinion

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Cubans simply cannot come to America on boats! The Cartels won’t make any $$ unless it’s by land, via the Southern border.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join