It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget Covid Monkey Pox is here

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

MASKS !!😬

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Somebody needs to see the experiments done with monkey pox and other other viruses in BSL4 Labs... oh my... talking 100% mortality when you tinker with those in bio weapons department

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I think we have an outbreak of libpox, dempox, moronopax, idiopoxracy, etc... And it ain't going away time soon.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Idiopoxracy....It's a syndrome I tells ya. It's an informational virus . Idiopoxracy,, write that one down. I love it...

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

And throw it at people.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Yes, I Did read it and thank you very much!
I did start taking a a multi vitamin which has zinc in it.

As for how I’m feeling, I actually said out loud today that I feel the most normal I have since before the jab.
Even the anxiety has decreased.
I don’t know if the vitamins are helping - but I do pee a neon yellow colour haha
I really appreciate you following up with me.
That means a lot to me.
Thank you for caring.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Gonna need a cute drawing about pants and no pants being like flinging poo....because Monkey Pox.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
We beat you to it, we had a Monkeypox case back in May.
Nothing to worry about. It's also called Sleeping Sickness I think (might be wrong).
Monkeypox in UK

Rainbows
Jane

Sleeping Sickness is trypanosomiasis that you get from being bitten by a Tsetse fly. Parasite, not a virus.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

SHOCK , the Monkey Pox !

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I'm old enough to remember how we were all going to die of hurricanes ... I'm glad that didn't happen.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

In the 70’s a new Ice Age was gonna kill us. Then a planetary alignment. Then ManBearPig. There was a planetary alignment of a cross in 2000, but Y2K drown that out when the machines were gonna get up and planes fall out of the sky...then came 9/11 and it didn’t sound as silly. Still got MMGW aka Climate Change chanted by the faithful.

Although a 50 year full circle should come around with an Ice Age claim any day now...
edit on 17-7-2021 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Y2K drown that out when the machines were gonna get up and planes fall out of the sky

I worked in a call center for IT during Y2k. We had to work late just in case.
You know what happened? Absolutely Nothing, but we all did get overtime!
edit on 17-7-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I was working a gas station. My plan was to reset the Red Jacket (computer that controls the pumps among other things) to Jan 1, 1980. Same calendar. If there was no electricity, it Walmart for a hose, hand pump, bucket and funnel....gas prices would have went up a bit to reflect my extra work of course.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Oh, nos!

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Also a couple cases in England recently and in Wales:

www.gov.uk...

www.bbc.co.uk...

There have been two cases of monkeypox identified in north Wales, health officials have said. Public Health Wales (PHW) said the initial case was acquired overseas and both cases were identified in two people from the same household. Monitoring and contact tracing is taking place and the risk to the general public is very low, PHW added. Both people were admitted to a hospital in England, where one still remains. Public Health England is also monitoring the situation.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   
'Pox' is a funny word !

Kinda sounds like pucks.
You know :like Hockey pucks !

Hockey is fun !

Ain't never seen a monkey play Hockey though, and believe me : have seen a crapload of Hockey !!

Ooops : somebody already thought of that :

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   

it doesn't appear as though the passengers of the plane were quarantined.
all persons on board were with a person with a known virus. if they were allowed to leave there is no way to contain the spread.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BerkshireEntity

You say that no one has refuted this story, but you didn't provide any links verifying it either. Can you provide a few links about this? Thanks.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join