It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just say no to the Jehovavaxx door knockers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
a reply to: rickymouse
It's wise to avoid violence. It's not like they enforce anything. Sure their masters want to keep you out of work but that's another story. doing something stupid at this point is uncalled for. Some people are polite to hide their lack of balls from themselves tho. I train myself in assertiveness instead of exploding one day like a pressure cooker full of gasoline

Getting along with other people is necessary in society, respecting others opinions that do not coincide with yours is essential unless the people try to push their beliefs on you and expect you to follow their ways. Being assertive to stop that from happening in the early onset is essential to survival and freedom in our country. We do not have to choose a side as many want us to believe we need to. I am a conservative, but also believe that some well thought out change that the liberals are doing is good, but lately the liberals are not thinking things through properly and evaluating what the negative outcome of their crazy policies will create in society. They tend to be blind to what their actions will do, often it will make a small thing into a major bad thing for society.

I used to be very strong and had excellent reactions, those who liked to fight wanted to fight me because they thought a strong guy likes to fight. I would talk my way out of fights, and if I couldn't, I never lost. I had to put people in their place a few times but explained to them later that I warned them and I don;t like fighting because we all need to get along. I actually made some friends a few times and I did not hurt them much, I had a guy pinned over a car hood poking him with my finger and used the same voice I did on my kids to make him know I was not someone he wanted against him.

I had one friend of mine knock his brother off his chair at a bar when he crumpled up a metal ashtray and threw it at me. He told him as he hit him that I was his friend and I don't like to fight. Marv was about six six and three hundred fifty pounds and a road construction worker, not too smart but a loyal friend of mine. There were four of us who picked up a parked car, walked it out into the road and turned it around and put it the other way in the parking spot...the cops busted the guy five minutes later and he must have had a hard time keeping a straight face, because he watched us do it. Marv, Sach, and big John were the other three, Marv was bouncing big john on his shoulder at a party one time, Big John was a light weight, maybe three hundred twenty pounds, he worked in a block factory stacking cement blocks all day long.

Those guys were nice guys, not really smart but good guys, I got along with all sorts of people from bums to people with multiple college degrees and business owners along with people on Welfare.

Keeping your temper in check is important, because sometimes doing so leads to a friendship and just because you do not agree on some things does not mean you can't agree on others. I try to focus on things I have in common with others, but the new society we are creating demands that you have to choose a side...which I can state with great certainty is wrong.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

OH pleassssse. Trump sues at the drop of a pin. He challenges anyone who says things about him that counter what he thinks is true. He has done this for years. Someone says something and immediately he retorts.

So this story has been in the infosphere now for months and months. Everyone has reported it. And what do we hear from Trump himself?? NOTHING. No denial, no pointing to fake news, nada.

I would post a link for you where he denies having had the vaccine but I could find none. Here if you wish to try to find his denial for yourself you may try googling ''Trump denies having had the vaccine''.

If that doesn't work for you try any of the other myriad sources of information that you trust and you gather your truth from and find one to show me that he has denied being vacced. Come on, give it a go...

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I don't understand all the hesitancy since Trump took it and has advised his supporters to take it. Does that make him stupid as well? Does that make him complicit in the charade this vaccine program is being called by so many?

I guess that's evidence that the "Trumpers" might be able to think for themselves and don't blindly follow him, despite what the dems say.

Exactly my thoughts after reading his post. Just because the left does everything they're told and thinks how they're told to think, doesn't mean the right follows suite with the same mentality. After the last few years I'm thoroughly convinced that the left is not capable of critically thinking for themselves. I see it post after post here from the leftest sheeple, especially when it comes to the vax and election results. Sad times.

We've a party, corporations, and media that has done nothing but push lies, hatred, racism and division for years but now they want us to believe that they're being honest with us about covid, vaccinations and elections. You really have to be braindead to think these people are being honest with us, yet a lot of people do. It's baffling to me how stupid this country has become. Trump and covid has really brought them out of the woodwork.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Yeah, but sometimes it's harder to face a woman, a doctor, cop, boss, punks who behave as if they have authority, officials. That's the proper daily exercise.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Yeah. Trump said he and his wife took the shot. And he thinks the vaccines are a success and safe. As far as the economy goes my financial advisor says the vaccine will help turn the economy around.

But unlike Biden. Trump respects your right to not take the Vaccines if you don't want to. Biden is planning on forcing every last person to take the vaccines. They would inject them in the womb if they could.

You've convinced me. Trump is even more of a hero than everyone thought. Even though he already had recovered from Covid-19 and had the antibodies. He took the vaccine anyway. He couldn't ask others to take the vaccine if he didn't take it himself.

The PCR tests aren't accurate anyway. So He probably never had Covid-19 anyway though. The only mistake Trump made was believing the WHO, CDC and Fauci.

edit on 17-7-2021 by Doctor Smith because: added

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

You should not associate this scam vaccine with Jehovahs though, Most Jehovah people are nice people trying to spread what they believe is the truth.

The Dollar Vigilante said that in the video. That's what this whole thread was about until it was derailed seconds after its creation.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Your boss and the cops have real authority over you. A lot of others want you to think they have authority though. And the boss only has authority over you as long as you are working at his business,

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I think that both Trump and Biden like the idea of being heralded as ''the hero'' in this whole thing. Trump wanted credit for it's development and Biden wants credit for expediting it's dispersal once he was in office. Its bad that Biden gives no credit to Trump for this just as there is no mention of Trump's decision to bring our troops home from 'Afganistan''..Biden should have credited Trump for getting that ball rolling as well.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

I think that both Trump and Biden like the idea of being heralded as ''the hero'' in this whole thing. Trump wanted credit for it's development and Biden wants credit for expediting it's dispersal once he was in office. Its bad that Biden gives no credit to Trump for this just as there is no mention of Trump's decision to bring our troops home from 'Afganistan''..Biden should have credited Trump for getting that ball rolling as well.

Doing the opposite of whatever Biden suggests is always the best policy If you like American rights. And don't want to die or be a slave.

But again this thread is not to argue over Trump and Biden. This thread is about the Dollar Vigilante.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
i never answer the door if i'm not expecting a visitor. likewise i don't answer phonecalls from numbers i do not know.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
i never answer the door if i'm not expecting a visitor. likewise i don't answer phonecalls from numbers i do not know.

They'll probably knock at 3 am with a swat team and battering ram. Wrestle the unvaccinated to the ground and force inject the poison. All for the greater good of course.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   
The tests aren't tests. The vaccines aren't vaccines. This is all 100% verifiably true.

Agenda 2030: From Free-Jab Donuts & Happy Meals To Yellow Star Happy Badges...What’s Next?
You're all nuts.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

They will be pushing shooters problary in the fall or winter.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join