It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence Hunter Biden Laptop reveals MSM amnesia & Cuba circling back to haunt Psaki, The Big Guy &

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   

“There will be absolutely no mention of United States government involvement,” according to a 2010 memo from Mobile Accord reported AP (Here is the LINK since AP deleted the article). Once again, it is vital to mention that there was ABSOLUTELY NO MENTION that the US Vice President’s son was drawing money from the federal taxpayers via USAID to execute a covert government meddling operation by which he profited from. Congress never debated it in 2010 or was advised about it because Barack Hussein Obama authorized it. It is important to remind you that both Obama and Biden made hefty profits while flexing their power to the government in Cuba by ushering in INFLUENCE OPERATIONS to prove their concept and maintain leverage over the communists

Evidence Hunter Biden Laptop reveals MSM amnesia & Cuba circling back to haunt Psaki, The Big Guy & Pops

So this article explains how the Obama administration as well as Hunter Biden and the current "selected" Joe Biden administration ran IIA campaigns (Information Influence Activities) which are tools and weapons of warfare (even used against us at this very moment by Clearforce, Dynology, General Jones's groups, John Brennan's companies etc. to ban information, push "approved" information and finding dissenters using the shadownet.

They have been running these IIA campaigns in Cuba for awhile now. The cuban people got free internet access by a private contractor who was invested in by Hunter Biden. These people were running covert campaigns against the Cuban government using USAID which is funded by OUR Tax dollars...Did we consent to this? Absolutely Not! here is another excerpt from the article.

“There will be absolutely no mention of United States government involvement,” according to a 2010 memo from Mobile Accord reported AP (Here is the LINK since AP deleted the article). Once again, it is vital to mention that there was ABSOLUTELY NO MENTION that the US Vice President’s son was drawing money from the federal taxpayers via USAID to execute a covert government meddling operation by which he profited from. Congress never debated it in 2010 or was advised about it because Barack Hussein Obama authorized it. It is important to remind you that both Obama and Biden made hefty profits while flexing their power to the government in Cuba by ushering in INFLUENCE OPERATIONS to prove their concept and maintain leverage over the communist government.

Once upon a time, when the Washington Post did some real reports, they did a great deep dive into this, four years late but done. Obviously, it’s 2021, and WaPo has changed so much that subliminally we all see a sickle as their logo. They purged that incredible investigative piece, but thanks to Hunter’s emails, it has been immortalized."

on the website you can see the emails this investigative journalist posted in the article to show this evidence, I just cant figure out how to copy and post those as I'm not that good with this stuff, but anyway it is available there for all to see. And if you click on the email it will show a bar on the bottom where you can scroll the pages (there is 12 pages just in one) and you can click the up or down arrows to bring you to the next page or previous if you want to go back. clicking on the email evidence doesn't reroute you to another website, you are still on toresays.com, its just you are now able to go through each page of the emails she posted.

Another excerpt
"DARPA tools, such as Twitter and ZunZuneo, have fooled everyone in the world to think they are private companies. In fact, their intellectual property is OWNED by the United States Government and used as a PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE WEAPON in other nations, just like the United Nations own Facebook.

It’s incredible the ARTICLES I have linked up in this article all have the same players? Almost like this is one of the most prolific Racketeering/RICO cases ready to pop that I have observed in modern history. #Nuremberg2.0"

There is so much damning information it is absolutely incredible. This is just a small drop out of the ocean of the self serving communist corporate people who think they are above the law and who think they are some sort of wannabe royalty. Good news is we kicked out "royal" asses before and we can do it again.

It is sick they are using our taxpayer dollars to run crap like this to keep in the communist regime while that dictator THEY installed is being reminded who is actually in control of things, and that is not him, its our worthless politicians and corporations.

When the Cuban people started protesting AGAINST the communist government, there were campaigns started quickly to put our PRO Communist government protesters to fight the Anti Gov ones. This was orcahstrated by the current Biden admin (and Obama because joe basically said obama is in charge, which is the deepstate shadow government)

Joe Biden and company SHUT OFF the internet to the Cuban citizens. They did this to help stop the uprising against the current puppet communist regime. His son helped get the internet there so obviously they kept a few back doors to make sure that they THEMSELVES had control of it so they can gather information and data, rat out people to the Cuban government, run Information Influence Activities to control the people and, when needed to show who is boss, COMPLETELY shut off the Internet and phone service (Obama did provide the Cuban people with an equivalent of the Obama phones we were provided in the USA) so the people cannot share information and gather to fight against the communist government!

Spread the word. Write to the whitehouse, your reps and senators, your local governments, and share on social media or in person the fact that Joe Biden turned off the internet to the Cuban people so they can't gather, protest, and fight against their repressive government. Do this please because the world needs to know, the people here need to know, and maybe it will help wake up those who are still asleep!! I'm doing what I can with my abilities. What side of history do you want to be on?

What do you guys think? I think this is an atrocity being commited and was started over a decade ago. Does it make you angry that they are running the same type of censorship and IIA campaigns against us, the American citizens? What about your tax dollars that go to USAID that they then use to pay these people to commit these horrible crimes?

Another excerpt from article:

Speaking of Hillary – the Punjabs also had their own “Fake Cuban Twitter – so OBAMA controlled their government” that Hillary Introduced.

"According to the Times, students asked her about American policy in Afghanistan, about U.S. support for the former military leader Pervez Musharraf, for more information about American weapons trafficking. Clinton’s answers did not satisfy them.
But Clinton had an announcement to make of her own: The American and Pakistani governments were collaborating to launch Humari Awaz, Our Voice, “the first Pakistani mobile phone-based social network.”

Hmmm, so Hillary did the same thing in Pakistan... Interesting indeed. The article dabbles into that part as well.

Viva La Cuba!!

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
THANKS

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: BerkshireEntity

Can you summarize?
Was it this? The US government was subverting the communist government in Cuba? Or were they subverting the people of Cuba so that the communist government would stand. Or were they subverting the communist government so that another communist government could take it's place and be more under the thumb of the Obama administration?

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Hunter sure does have a lot of irons in the fire for being a crackhead.

Can a drug addict really accomplish so much?

Or was he just set up to be the fall guy if / when they were caught?

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Effective propaganda is a balance of what the MSM "produces & publishes" and what they don't (aka suppression) 😃

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

The article this piece says is from a WaPo article is actually from The Atlantic and yes a little difficult to find but i found it on archive.org... oh wait never mind. It is still up on the Atlantic website here this link should work.

www.theatlantic.com...

Editing to say ok I am not sure if I misunderstood what your link was trying to say. Maybe this was not the WaPo piece they were referring to but that is what is says above the screenshot of email with this article in it. So I don't know. But there is the link to the article.
edit on 17-7-2021 by Chalcedony because: confused as usual.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Its seems to be the US government subverting the Cuban people to keep the communist government standing. Basically the dictator in power is a puppet to us leaders in the know. And while it looks to be mostly those of the democrat party to be running the show, there are definitely some Republicans also that are involved especially with certain aspects of corruption and money laundering and I'm sure more disturbing activities. That's will be a thread I am going to work on soon and who exactly is involved.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

There is some indication of this in some of his text messages. Basically tired of running the money game for daddy and getting dragged through the mud for it. I think personally daddy broke him, used him and he self-medicated accordingly. Not excusing his behavior, just noting the difficulty of being handed a gob of money and made to run shady businesses with it for your dad.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
CUBA - Startling Large Number of Protestors - Quick Clip: gab.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Excellent. Thanks. There was interesting info in your OP and I look forward to your more in depth presentation.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Ahh so the sucsessful coked out buisness man is a myth

new topics

top topics

join