It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Fauci Strangely Silent on Sudden Death of Vaccinated boy, 13

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   
If these such cases will be happening more i dont think they can keep silent about them.

edit on 18-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: inert

Why does everyone think that a Director of a government agency has to comment on each and every vaccination?

Why? Because he took it upon himself to become Kid Coronavirus and stuck his nose into many other things that basically are rights for a USA citizen.

I didn't write the newspaper article. Cheryl Chumley does have a public email address. You should write and ask her?

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Lets just say I support the real USA and you support those "others". Shall me leave it at that?

CDC investigating death of 13-year-old boy after second covid shot

Supporters of PRC probably don't YAHOO either

Those others as you put it, do you mean the Jews, or the space lizards, or the illuminati.

Or a combination of the above.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Why does everyone think that a Director of a government agency has to comment on each and every vaccination?

Why? Because he took it upon himself to become Kid Coronavirus and stuck his nose into many other things that basically are rights for a USA citizen.

I didn't write the newspaper article. Cheryl Chumley does have a public email address. You should write and ask her?

It would be inappropriate for him to discuss an ongoing investigation in case he gave out information that might bias any future legal case or hearing, or in case he gave out information that was later found to be inaccurate.

This used to be standard policy.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

And it used to be standard policy to not deny people to be able to see a concert if they haven't gotten a flu shot.

And it used to also be standard policy for people like you to mind your own business and not be minding other people's business and health choices.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

And it used to be standard policy to not deny people to be able to see a concert if they haven't gotten a flu shot.

And it used to also be standard policy for people like you to mind your own business and not be minding other people's business and health choices.

You're rather amusingly wrong. Both state and federal authorities have long had the power to shut anything and everything down due to an infectious disease outbreak. It doesn't even need to be a disease, a health inspector can shut you down for bedbugs. I ask you, how much new legislation was required for this lockdown and how much has existed for years?

And it's your business when your in the privacy of your own home, but when you choose to be around other people then you make it there business.

You don't exist in a vacuum. The choice you make effect the people around you. Its my business if I want to shower in the morning, but if I choose not to, and then sit behind you in a restaurant, then I'm making it your business if I stank up the place.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 05:56 AM
link   

"originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind
And it used to be standard policy to not deny people to be able to see a concert if they haven't gotten a flu shot."

You're rather amusingly wrong. Both state and federal authorities have long had the power to shut anything and everything down due to an infectious disease outbreak. It doesn't even need to be a disease, a health inspector can shut you down for bedbugs. I ask you, how much new legislation was required for this lockdown and how much has existed for years?

All right. Please provide a link that shows my statement wrong.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

And it used to be standard policy to not deny people to be able to see a concert if they haven't gotten a flu shot."

"You're rather amusingly wrong. Both state and federal authorities have long had the power to shut anything and everything down due to an infectious disease outbreak. It doesn't even need to be a disease, a health inspector can shut you down for bedbugs. I ask you, how much new legislation was required for this lockdown and how much has existed for years?

All right. Please provide a link that shows my statement wrong.

Having trouble backing up your statement? I knew you would and that you wouldn't provide any proof. You have no proof. Crickets.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join