It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cuba Revolucion 2021 and Obama Moved Aggressively to Restore Relations with Cuba in 2016?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Coincidence?

Cuba’s president confronts a nation in crisis. Among his challenges: ‘He’s no Fidel.’

Some 27 years later, the country saw even larger protests, with thousands across the island taking to the streets over similar complaints: a failing economy, tightened U.S. sanctions, food shortages and blackouts that have left scores of Cubans sweltering in the heat. A spiking covid-19 outbreak has only made matters worse. But there is one big difference: Fidel Castro — revered liberator, feared tyrant, master propagandist — is gone.

Revolución

Well they always said that God works in mysterious ways. So how about Obama and Team Biden? Seems to me like a CIA match made in heaven. A classic bait and switch? Remember the embassy workers who were blasted by some sonic beam or whatever. Clandestine isn't it? Think about it then and today. Same for Hong Kong in 2019-2020 but PRC let something out of the bag in that fish market that was a game changer.

Obama Moved Aggressively to Restore Relations with Cuba

WASHINGTON - The United States restored diplomatic relations with Cuba on July 20, 2015, but has maintained the commercial, economic, and financial embargo against the communist island. President Barack Obama, however, has moved aggressively to also restore economic relations with the country, implementing a number of changes as recently as in October 2016. The changes included the easing of restrictions on the island in an attempt to create more economic opportunities between the two countries. The administration approved a package of regulatory changes that was intended to expand scientific, humanitarian, trade and commercial opportunities between the U.S. and Cuba.

Ever hear of the "Watcher" program in the USA. Watch the Netflix series on SPYCRAFT. You may understand how I put the pieces together. I mean they take Taiwan and we take Cuba.

I wonder if they will bring back I love Lucy?

edit on 17-7-2021 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 17-7-2021 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 17-7-2021 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
Coincidence?

Revolución

Well they always said that God works in mysterious ways. So how about Obama and Team Biden? Seems to me like a CIA match made in heaven. A classic bait and switch? Remember the embassy workers who were blasted by some sonic beam or whatever. Clandestine isn't it? Think about it then and today. Same for Hong Kong in 2019-2020 but PRC let something out of the bag in that fish market that was a game changer.

Obama Moved Aggressively to Restore Relations with Cuba

WASHINGTON - The United States restored diplomatic relations with Cuba on July 20, 2015, but has maintained the commercial, economic, and financial embargo against the communist island. President Barack Obama, however, has moved aggressively to also restore economic relations with the country, implementing a number of changes as recently as in October 2016. The changes included the easing of restrictions on the island in an attempt to create more economic opportunities between the two countries. The administration approved a package of regulatory changes that was intended to expand scientific, humanitarian, trade and commercial opportunities between the U.S. and Cuba.

Ever hear of the "Watcher" program in the USA. Watch the Netflix series on SPYCRAFT. You may understand how I put the pieces together. I mean they take Taiwan and we take Cuba.

I wonder if they will bring back I love Lucy?

you do realize China has a vested interest in Cuba. Didn't they build that nice airport there.

funny I can't find any links on the net concerning the airport built in Cuba from the Chinese. wtf

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
With most Cubans in the U.S. favoring (R), Democrats are trying hard to take credit for a Cuban government "change" and anti-Commie window dressing.

The MSM will direct all the propaganda as usual.😃

Be very careful about what we "see" in the MSM 😃

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
To add to the long of treasonous things the Obama administration did…

It was OBAMA who allowed CCP to steal Philippines South China Sea economic claims,and militarise them, going against the national security state, and going against military advice, which eventually left Philippines no other choice to decouple from the USA and cosy up with CCP

Which caused an even bigger security threat to all US Alliances in the region, and an even biggest headache for military planners

Obama was without a doubt the US weakest most damaging president

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

CUBA - Startling Large Number of Protestors - Quick Clip: gab.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Chatter starting to uncover some evidence of deep state u.s. govt (NWO/Democrat Alliance) elements planning and scheming with Cuban officials.

Maybe that's why we see BLM involved and we see some "tolerance" displayed by Cuban government authorities.

Be careful Cubans be careful 🔎😧🔍

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Waterglass

CUBA - Startling Large Number of Protestors - Quick Clip: gab.com...

Hopefully they discard that communist filth and get through it with minimal casualties. Nobody deserves that kind of existence.

edit on 18-7-2021 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

top topics

join