It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we just stop already?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
S&F for this wonderful post.

Try telling that to the red faced anal retentive control freaks though. They are like the "Karens" on steroids. Totally wrong, backwards, obnoxious...but completely sure of their own moral superiority.

Bunch of losers with nothing better to do but worry about someone else's lives.

Biden/Harris are the two biggest vaccine misinformers out there.

gop.com...
edit on 7/18/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: NotGuilty

Uh, reading is kind of my thing….

(degree or n English among others)

So, big pants, what did I misss??

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

edit on 18-7-2021 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Edit

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: alexandrae
What frightens me is the way life is now; is our normal. There are several hidden agendas that have to do with money, power and greed.

I ask myself who is getting financially rich right now; what corporations, what people!

Of course the financially wealthy can create new companies; add to their bank accounts and leave us (commoners).

"The wealthy farmer has always had partnerships with drug companies. He doesn't advertise them, but they are not actively hidden. What is hidden though is his getting a percentage of every shot given of the AZ vaccine manufactured in India. He gets about 50 cents a shot for the first 100 million shots and then about ten times that after the first 100 million shots."

# 1408

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

His reply to Astyanx:

He wouldn't shed a single tear if I died(and I AM IMMUNE SURPRESSED/Compromised.. (surgically removed immune organs because of overactive immune system) so that bull# does NOT work on me.. ( My immune damage was caused by pharmacy experimentation in the 1990s that made by body attack itself..) So you have no right to be so condescending to me, when I can die of a simple cold.

I pretty much had to live in a plastic bubble as a child from what they did. So you can't even go there with me, so nice try. I made a choice to leave that bubble with no immune system and could of died instantly. It's been almost 20years, guess what I am still here.. but still what you just did was kinda like telling a man with no legs he will never run with his own lega. Pretty comical! If I made it this far, he sure as hell can a lot easier.

I hope you’re other degrees aren’t in lesbian dance theory.......because your reading degree is no bueno.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   
What a crock.

In these types of situations there are exceptions, especially for medical reasons, and, if true, that would apply in their case, so what is all the noise about?

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The crock is that we’ve come so far that we’re actually having to argue with people about sticking things in our own bodies.
Wake up! The cult has made you insane.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Nobody here can force you to do anything so why do you feel the need to argue with them? That is on you.

Get the jab or don't, makes no difference to me but people shouldn't come in here acting like they will be forced even if they have a legit reason to get a waiver.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

You had me. Up and intill the point of the rick rolled.

Vaccines are like those barbed wire tattoos of the same time and era that song took place in. They look cool. But only as long as there on other people.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

Yes, OP, yes!

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: NotGuilty
a reply to: Forensick

Of course. How else could they get the worldwide population down to 500,000,000?

PS. You are not my doctor. You don’t know my medical history and you should be ashamed.

I am not ashamed of anything pal and couldn’t care less about your medical history so take a ticket and joint the queue of permanently outraged.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

His reply to Astyanx:

He wouldn't shed a single tear if I died(and I AM IMMUNE SURPRESSED/Compromised.. (surgically removed immune organs because of overactive immune system) so that bull# does NOT work on me.. ( My immune damage was caused by pharmacy experimentation in the 1990s that made by body attack itself..) So you have no right to be so condescending to me, when I can die of a simple cold.

I pretty much had to live in a plastic bubble as a child from what they did. So you can't even go there with me, so nice try. I made a choice to leave that bubble with no immune system and could of died instantly. It's been almost 20years, guess what I am still here.. but still what you just did was kinda like telling a man with no legs he will never run with his own lega. Pretty comical! If I made it this far, he sure as hell can a lot easier.

I hope you’re other degrees aren’t in lesbian dance theory.......because your reading degree is no bueno.

Could you run in the plastic bubble over a lake or roll down a hill in it?

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Nobody here can force you to do anything so why do you feel the need to argue with them? That is on you.

Get the jab or don't, makes no difference to me but people shouldn't come in here acting like they will be forced even if they have a legit reason to get a waiver.

Because I know you psychopaths. And yes you guys will try mandating the vaccinations. A judge in Ohio had already starting mandating it for his cases.
The best I can do is point out your insanity.
Like Mr. English degree....he was so sure that he had read everything about the OP here....but he hadn’t... and that’s the problem...you guys always assume you’re correct and never stop to think that you could be wrong. Because you’re in a cult.
And to the guys who don’t care about my medical history and arent ashamed of telling strangers to get the vax.....
That’s my whole point,,,,you don’t care about me and you have no shame....so why should I just blindly trust my body and health to you?
edit on 19-7-2021 by NotGuilty because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-7-2021 by NotGuilty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Because I know you psychopaths. And yes you guys will try mandating the vaccinations. A judge in Ohio had already starting mandating it for his cases.

You don't know anyone here, not in real life. Unless that judge in Ohio is a member here, nobody here is going to force you to do anything.

That’s my whole point,,,,you don’t care about me and you have no shame....so why should I just blindly trust my body and health to you?

Pretty sure none of the people you mentioned are your primary health provider so how can you even start to trust your body or health to them?

None of them have a say in it, so what are you ranting about?

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I guess the jab affects reading comprehension as well.
Maybe Mr. English degree can explain it to you.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

When it comes to vax stuff, I usually agree with you but not when you throw politics into the mix. The fact is, when it comes to Covid stuff you have way more in common with us Liberals than you do fellow Trump supporters, most of whom are on the Anti-vaxxer train...

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Have not gotten the jab so it could not be that.

The truth is that you are here ranting about people who have no bearing on your life, body or health.

You appear to be afraid of something but it shouldn't be anyone here because the medium limits us to pixels on a screen. The pixels are not going to jump from the screen, hold you down and inject you with anything.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

It ain’t about Trump
“Trump supporters” also tend to be people who trust in God and believe that man is never quite as smart as nature.
A little bit of knowledge is a very dangerous thing.

This “Trump Supporter” was iffy about vaccines in the first place but trusts the ones that have been proven to be safe.
Anyone not brainwashed by politics could see that.
But people in the cult think we’re just trying to spite Biden. Because they were anti-vax when Trump was in office.

I was never going to get the vax either way.
Once again the left is projecting. It’s all they do.

I was promised No Malarkey. I was told Joe was the great unifier.

This is major Malarkey

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Have not gotten the jab so it could not be that.

I am facepalming so hard right now.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 02:36 AM
link   

I am facepalming so hard right now.

Why? You said:

I guess the jab affects reading comprehension as well.

I have not gotten it, so even if true, it would be moot.

It still does not explain why you are so worked up about the opinions of people on the internet who have no bearing on your life.

Why are your undies in a bunch?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join