It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My mines to implant a trance in human minds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I think this incredible edible ink isn't credible food for thought. It just is smooth justice moves from a bot, not a novice botanist that changes moods for their plot. I plant my stance for amazing stamina on these stanzas to be a dancing phantom opra. When I knot a rope I'll choke a chupacabra till it's caught. I don't edit or crop, it's all from the top. These lines are so hott I gotta stop, drop on a roll, it's just these damn cameras that suck. & these literally illiterate litterer critics that ridicule riddick butt get finicky when they try to mimic me. It's ridiculous af

so

I regrew some new exclusive gruesome nuance thoughts for verbal bubonic concoctions. To evidently prove our futures truth cautiously lies in revelations. As I improve this legally evil freedom of speech that's truely leakin' toxin. Explainin' as you patiently stay in sedation keepin' that paper & plastic playin' pretend cause I be takin' all them precious metals diamonds & gems. No exemptions for indigenous simps that be tempted to put their stench on my bills.

cause

Revelations is our progression of technology. It's chambered secrets reveal our modern symbiotic biology. We're an endangered species cause we're dangerous to ourselves. Its obvious we're all in this to anger santas elfs. Cause psychological tyrrany is legal. The people who run this world are secretly evil. They know we channel photosythesis through solar panels stealing photons from our trees & animals. In essence it's insolent insolation of impotent epiniphrin for our supposed planets primitive green instruments. While we patiently succumb to wily cumbersome labyrinths, it's savage aftermath becomes really extravagent. From random sex with online strangers to phony lonelyness , we're rearangin' our ways we cosplay dangerous explanations. The first 4 horseman seals are like oracles who know what your horoscope is, enjoyin'your company, givin' you more tools to cope with. Pleadin' the 5th & the 6th, ain't much to be said except america came to exist.

Hope it is entertaining like everything I post. All just for entertainment purposes only.
edit on 16-7-2021 by SatansPride1 because: Title

edit on 16-7-2021 by SatansPride1 because: Title

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I could go on repeating about my last meeting with Johnny and Bonnie and Connie but alas time is fleeting
So rather than that as I am a cool cat I will read all your missives and toss you some kisses that are really quite juicy cuz I got em from Lucy. She is a swell gal and really a pal with a heart like a nova and body like Porizkova. I'm sorry the meter right their could be neater but just had to mention you really should meet her. Porizkova don't rhyme well but I figure oh what hell to live out our lives with our ugly old wives when hidden among us are women who strung us with nonsense sublime and a bottle of wine and if we don't whine it may work out just fine.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

that was sick

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Why.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

that helps

top topics