It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus never said; "Unconditional love"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

I sent you DM so we can continue away from this thread.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI
Repent means to turn around 180 degrees.
Stop looking out, stop traveling away....and look the other way, travel inward....toward God.

If the eye is directed toward the inner then the thoughts (which are judgements) will cease.
And the silence.....the stillness....the rest, will be unveiled.

But because thought is considered king and is worshipped people rarely give the silence credit.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI
You are the space that allows everything to come and go........that space is unconditional.
It does not choose what appears in it.

Thought may arise that judges but even that thought is allowed......because the space is unconditional.

It all about that space......that space, that emptiness is the unconditional love.......it never appears (invisible god).

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey
God fearing occurs because when God is unveiled then there is no longer a separate you........
The sense that you are alive and can die is terrifying.

However...... separation is an illusion.

Does a raindrop survive when it falls into the ocean?

It's a game of hide and seek........that God/the totality plays with himself.

edit on 18-7-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: infolurker

Not sure of the idea of eternal hell for humanity, just can’t find anywhere in the bible that humanity, outside of God are eternal beings
Tree of life was not offered to us

The tree of life already is and is hiding right here and now in plain sight.
It is rarely seen because there is an obsession with knowledge......words, stories about other places and times.....concepts like hell and heaven lead one astray

There is nothing of interest here and now......nothing to work out.....nothing to solve. And that is why it is overlooked......but it is all there is.....and this is exactly where the peace is.

If there is trust, if there is faith, then there would be no need to look outside of what is actually happening.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Tree of life was not offered to us

Actually those of us who enter the new Jerusalem do get the tree of life (last chapter of Revelation).
But you are right after all, because the tree of life has to be eaten continuously (that is why it bears fruit continuously). It does not give eternity automatically.

Yes it does have to be eaten continuously........stay with what is actually occuring.....here and now.

It must be recognised that there are mental stories...... occuring presently.

Nothing occurs outside of the present........ notice that stories make believe.

Life is not a story anymore than the word water can drench thirst.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: glend
Sin means to miss the point, in archery it means missing the mark.

Humans miss the mark by believing in separation.....humans believe that they are separate individual things that have power and control.

And many humans seek to be one with God (the totality).

No one will ever be one with God........
How could the one have something separate from it?

This 4 min vid will not tell you anything.....it will just point toward something that you may not have looked at before.....something that has been missed, overlooked.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

No one will ever be one with God........
How could the one have something separate from it?

Agree but certain restrictions are in place to ensure that we no longer "serve" our minds will. These restrictions exist in the gates (chakra) described in revelation. The fearless must challenge the gates before death else the meek will inherit the earth (reincarnation). The ego-self of cause returns to dust ineither case.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
Gods love is unconditional. If God's love blinked for even a second our very existance would end that very instant.

I disagree, but that's your belief...or dogma, if you will...to have and hold onto, but I would challenge you to prove such a claim without getting caught up in the logical fallacy of appealing to authority and saying, "Because it says so in [insert book or chapter or verse here]." You state your point as if it's incontrovertible truth, but you will never know if 'God's love blinks' and our very existence didn't end, so you cannot really prove your claim.

I love discussing this stuff, but when you come at me like that, I lose interest quickly.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   
My Dog give unconditional love WAIT DOG..GOD I never knew???

But he also whines a lot and I MEAN A LOT since he broke his leg...

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   

You cannot prove the existance of sight to a blindman. We can only experience some truths for ourselves. So the onus is on you to discover the absoulute truth for yourself. You can even do that by learning deep meditation. Go the half way mark to death and see what arises or not.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MiaBandetoh

Now its your turn to give your dog unconfitional love.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

You are right in what you are saying, but ...

Anyone who says they know, or have met/experienced God is a liar

Maybe not intentionally a liar, but a liar none the less

I have no doubt people experience what the "believe to be" God. But they have no way of knowing this for certain

Anyone who thinks they do, are just as blind as those who believe without experiencing, or who deny the existence of a creative force

Nobody knows. That's the point

I've had out of body and death experiences and meet all sorts of non-human beings

I've been overwhelmed by the warm feeling you could describe as pure love

I've experienced alignments and phenomena in this world that are so perfect and impossible, they could only likely come from those who would have the ability to create this world. What others would call "miracles"

But even if they are real and they come from the creators of this world itself, you cannot know that they are "God"

That's the problem with the concept of God as absolute

There is always something greater and from a prior creation

Something that created those who are capable of creating a world like this, such phenomena and giving such love

If they call themselves God, then they definitely are not

And if you call them, or consider them to be, God, you are a fool

Because you can never know

Even if the conceptual God themselves flew down and landed at your feet surrounded by a feeling of pure light and joy. You can't know

A true God would not want to be called God, or claim themselves to be

My point is, that claiming you have met, understand or know God, or that you "see" what others haven't, is as misled and blind as anyone else

I've seen workings of this world none will ever see ...

I still don't know $h!t about God

Because caring about who or what God is, or seeking to know them, it's a trap

I will tell you this with 100% certainty ...

There are advanced beings that exist relative to this world that are so well aligned with this world that they know everything you are going to do, everything that is going to happen

They know everything about what this world and everything in it

They could, theoretically, tell you about anything and everything you want to know about this world, the universe, creation, everything (but they won't)

Some think of them in terms of religion and Angels, or other limiting concepts of belief...

But if you care about knowing who or what they are ...

Or who or what "God" is ...

Then you're certain to never gain any real insight, knowledge or understanding from them

"God" is limiting belief

If you have no interest in looking past it, they will never help you see

You'll get what you expect from them, nothing more

They certainly won't ever tell you who or what they are. EVER

They certainly won't ever tell you who or what God is. EVER

But if you want to believe they are God, and it does you and everyone else no harm for you to believe it, they'll let you believe it

But they'll do the exact same thing, if you seriously consider them to be evil, or opposed to God

This is their nature. They are whatever you need them to be

Or, for as long as you want to play the "what could they be" game with yourself, they'll let you play it and play it with you

The idea is to not care what they are. To truly and honestly not give a $h!t

To truly and honestly not care what "God" is

Because the question ... Cannot .... Be ... Answered ... In.... This .... World

It's a important step in ascension

Forget the things that can't be answered

You have the right idea with love, truth, positivity and a want to know your own divinity ..

But you need to lose the attached to God, which has been stained by faulty wisdom, logic and understanding, and replace it with a healthy respect, love and understanding for our "creative essence and source"

It is the same thing, but it is thinking in terms that belongs to everyone by right of their existence

The term "God" has been stained to become a disgusting term of ownership, by those who think they know what is unknowable. Or understand more than someone else who knows "God"

It is possessive and divisive and should be abandoned ...

Out of respect for our creative essence and source

To free it from those who think they own it

I'm writing this to you particularly, because, from what I can see, you have a good understanding, grasp and mind

Free yourself from the flawed God concept

Understand and appreciate that its beauty is in that it can't be known, and you'll actually be as close to knowing God as one can be

You can still love it and receive its love, without defining it

"Let God be as God is
To yourself as to your divinity"
edit on 20 7 21 by Compendium because: Added something and made corrections

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 03:39 AM
link   
The bible states that 'No man shall see God's face and live'.......so no one can see or know God.

But is that because God is seeing.....and God is knowing?

God is said to be all seeing and all knowing.......and ever present.

Can you see what is seeing these words?
Look now (without a mirror) to what is looking at these words.

Saint Francis of Assisi said 'We are looking for what is looking'.

Nothing will be seen.......God is invisible.

But that nothing is the peace and rest that is longed for.

edit on 20-7-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Looking toward what is seeing is turning 180 degrees......it is what one does to repent.

Keep looking that way and thoughts cease.........
Thought, words and language make believe separate things........things conflict.

If there are no thoughts then there is peace. Walking around you are in the paradise that was lost........why step outside by buying into thoughts about other than what there actually is?

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

You are talking fluid dynamics

There is Perceiver
There is Perception

Everything in between is fluid. It's probability. Where we exist

You are right
But you are looking too deep, it's very simple
If you try analyze it, it's subject to decay
The more you analyze. The more decay

Using the fluid mind (thought) to analyze other fluid concepts, is pointless

You can hold water in your hands, but you can't grasp hold of it
Thought is the same
You can hold it in your head, but you can't grasp hold of it
Time is the same

They are all bridges

You exist on one side as perceiver. Or the other side as perception

You don't exist on the bridge. It is just a pathway from one to the other

That's why the people who analyze and study God the most, are usually the ones who understand the concept the least

If you exist on the bridge, you are neither perceiver, perceived, or perception

You are the question that cannot be answered, that is pointless to everyone in its asking, except to those who persist to ask it

There is nothing wrong with perusing your own divinity or creator

The problem is naming it and claiming it yours

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   

All this off-topic discusion is hijacking DISRAELI thread (apoligies DISRAELI) so I have answered here.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 05:05 AM
link   
The perceiver and the perceived are two things.......(two ideas, two concepts)

But really there is no perceived and no perceiver......they are not really separate things.

There is simply what is happening....non conceptual.

edit on 20-7-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   
There appears to be posts arguing my posts......
One said:
"Agree but........."
The other said:
"You are right.
But......"

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend

You cannot prove the existance of sight to a blindman. We can only experience some truths for ourselves. So the onus is on you to discover the absoulute truth for yourself. You can even do that by learning deep meditation. Go the half way mark to death and see what arises or not.

The onus of proof for any positive claim in a debate is on the person making the claim.

And yes, you can prove sight to a blind man.

Also, was your spelling of "absoulute" on purpose? If so, kudos.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join