It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is only a matter of time before we turn on the unvaccinated

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neobucket
It’s quite clear plane as day,

I think you meant 'plain as day' - so, either English isn't your first language, or you're borderline illiterate.

there’s no room to take my words as you did,

By all means, explain what you meant by:

"I’d consider there was more political will and ability to provide data that would lead to the conclusion of a dangerous pandemic that justifies the subsequent response taken."

That is almost as unintelligible as most anything that Joe Biden mumbles during any of his attempts at teleprompter readings, but it seems to be saying that the data justified the response taken.

But by all means, clarify, if that is possible.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Does it matter if English is my first language? It’s very insulting you wish to make that a focal point.

Do you not understand how to use the quote function proper? My exact text is available still in the chat.

Congrats on a win with correcting my grammar, you still can’t own up to going out guns blazing and assuming I’m your enemy. What’s with that? The threads not about me but sure I’ll clarify.

I’m suggesting politicians in urban areas like nyc had the power and the will to offer misinformation. From that misinformation some could justify subsequent action. Still over your head?

You felt the need to respond and reject something I said while claiming you choose “reality” and you offer nothing of substance in rebuttal. I’m guessing you’re just a young man still.

Are you vaccinated?

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Neobucket
It’s quite clear plane as day,

I think you meant 'plain as day' - so, either English isn't your first language, or you're borderline illiterate.

there’s no room to take my words as you did,

By all means, explain what you meant by:

"I’d consider there was more political will and ability to provide data that would lead to the conclusion of a dangerous pandemic that justifies the subsequent response taken."

That is almost as unintelligible as most anything that Joe Biden mumbles during any of his attempts at teleprompter readings, but it seems to be saying that the data justified the response taken.

But by all means, clarify, if that is possible.

edit on 23-7-2021 by Neobucket because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phantom423
a reply to: themessengernevermatters

I think you missed the point. The point is it's the same technology that produces the vaccines and cancer treatments. People are afraid of the mRNA technology for whatever reason, usually because they don't understand it or are influenced by social media and their politics. If you're not afraid to take a cancer therapy based on mRNA technology, why would you be afraid to take the vaccine? It's not about risk. It's about ignorance of the technology.

Here is a thought. since we are giving the vaxx away to all who want it,what is to stop someone such as CHINA from taking it,and producing a viral strain that kill those who were given the current Vaxx? As long as China is left standing they win and they get their millenium.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   
This is my first post. I never thought I would be so bothered by this topic but the rhetoric on the unvaccinated is getting ridiculous. To say that we are the ones who lack common sense, to say that we lack critical thinking skills, that we are the ones solely responsible for spreading the virus....the list goes on and on. They've already turned on us. I even heard them speaking tonight on a national network about businesses barring the unvaccinated. I've read through many posts here on ATS that make more common sense than any of these so called experts. Are they so dense that they can't understand that the vaccinated are also spreading the disease? How about the entire population of children under 12 that don't have the vaccine option....although it's just on the horizon. I just had to join so that I could vent with like minded "thinking" people. Sure get the vaccine if you want but leave the rest of us be. Thanks for listening. I look forward to many more posts in the future.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: sapientbeing

I noticed something yesterday that I found a bit disconcerting, at first.

The area where I live is rural. The people are a little set in their ways. They don't respond to change well, and a good number of them are not really trusting of the government. Last year, during the heart of COVID, few wore masks. The number of cases were few. The number of COVID deaths were very few, all were elderly, and expected to pass on anyway.

So I was shocked to see so many people wearing masks, when I went out shopping yesterday. Nearly every other person had on a mask. I thought it was strange, until I went into work, and listened to the chatter. People are rapidly succumbing to the fear. I heard not one person talking against vaccine passports, IDs, and perpetual tracking. They all were sharing reasons for why they took the dreaded vaccine. They claimed to be angry, most looked like they felt guilty, and they had a thousand reasons for why they gave up and gave in.

At first I was concerned, then I remembered that many truly did not have a choice. It has been forseen, and reported. There will be few that will resist. Those that resit will be hated, persecuted, shunned, imprisoned, maimed, some even killed. For what will be will be. I am resigned. I had a moment of clarity. We all have our roles to play. I never blamed Judas. I understood he had a horrible job to do. He did his job. His betrayal troubled him so much, he could not live with the results of what he did, so he hung himself.

Ecclesiastes explains where we are today, fairly succinctly, though it is a little disheartening. It explains how everything is futile, and how wisdom is limited. "For with much wisdom is much sorrow;as knowledge increases, grief increases."

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Hey, no doubt the thought has occurred in more than Chinese minds! Bioweapons is big time research. Why spend money on sophisticated bombs when a few bugs will do the job.

The stuff of science fiction, but every catastrophe was science fiction at one time.

In reality, the vaccine itself, or the spike proteins, only last a few weeks. The vaccine mostly stays near the intramuscular injection site. It stimulates the local lymph nodes which produce the white blood cells of the immune system to produce antibodies to the spike proteins. The immune system "remembers" the spike proteins as an outsider and then proceeds to knock them out when the real COVID virus shows up. The mRNA, which resides in the cytoplasm (not the nucleus - that's DNA) then disintegrates when the cell dies.

Could someone game the system to make it lethal? Sure.

edit on 24-7-2021 by Phantom423 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2021 by Phantom423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
My town is turning on each other. I’m part of the unvaccinated group and I’m a selfish person for not thinking of the vulnerable and oh gosh.. the children!!!

-Neighbor against neighbor
Vaccinated against unvaccinated
Create chaos
Create division
Screw the minds
Of our children -

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join