It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Hanks Mandela Effect

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I swear I thought Tom Hanks moved to Australia but now I see he moved to Greece. What the hay? I vividly remember reading several articles about it and thinking well, they are a five eyes country so he's probably protected there. Am I the only one having this particular Mandela effect or am I just losing it?
edit on 16/7/2021 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

He got the 'Vid in Australia.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 05:32 AM
link   
He came here to film some Elvis Presley movie, and was living here during filming. Not sure where he is now.a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Hanks was locked down in Australia after he caught the covid.

He moved to Greece as to avoid extradition as some people believe he is a pedophile.

Hope this helps.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast
He moved to Greece as to avoid extradition as some people believe he is a pedophile.

Greece has a bilateral extradition treaty with the United States, that's just more Q nonsense.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Not surprised your confusion involves Australia

There seems to be a massive problem with the "Alignment" of Australia

It's worse than Mandela effect though

In School in Australia we were taught that Australia was originally called "Van Diemens land". Australia, not Tasmania. We were shown maps, with Australia clearly labeled as "Van Diemens land" and taught that it was eventually changed to Australia by the British

Now, history seems to have been impossibly altered, to say that only Tasmania was ever called Van Diemens land

This is not a case of Mandela Effect. History has been altered

I've checked with friends my age and people I went to school with and they all agree. They remember it as I do and think it's odd that history now seems to have been changed

The number of stars on the Australian flag has also changed. There were 7 stars. Now, somehow, impossibly, there is only 6

I used to draw the flag as a child in school. I remember the layout of the stars very clearly. There were two stars under the "Union Jack", not just one. One large one. One smaller one in the middle of the flag. Two, not one

It gets far worse than this

I've proved at one stage that history is somehow being re-written

I was talking to a friend of mine about an incident which took place in Northern Territory, Australia. Something which made the newspapers

They could not remember the incident happening

So I searched online for the N.T News article and could not find any record of it anywhere online

So I contacted the N.T News directly to ask about the article. They couldn't find any record of the article I was talking about

So I contacted one of the people directly and personally involved in the incident. One of the people that the newspaper article had been written about

They had no idea what I was talking about. Which is impossible. The article was literally about them and had comments from all those involved, including their parents

Yet, they were genuinely confused as to what I was talking about, as if it had never happened

So I went into the Government archives at Parliament house ...

I found the article in the archives and got a photocopy

It DID happen and the article DOES exist. But somehow, the person involved has no recollection of it ever happening and every trace of it outside the Government archive has been deleted from existence

"Something" had tried to delete it and re-write history

Not just re-write history, but erase peoples memories of history

It gets allot worse than this with the Government in Darwin

Police and courts are doing things they can't do, or that downright violate reality, right in front of peoples eyes

When these incidents happen. Bad things are attached to it

Then these bad things "ripple" outwards throughout the world. They are so blatant and obvious, that I watch them happen as if I was waiting for them and expecting them

Kumanjayi Walker killed by a Police Officer. 6 months later George Floyd

I see these incidents start somewhere close by in Australia. Then ripple outwards across the world

I might start a post about this in the future. It's a little off-topic for this post
edit on 16 7 21 by Compendium because: Corrections

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   

He definitely moved to Greece. Not really sure why, but my guess is his dollars went a LOT farther there after they had their economic issues. Probably got a great deal on a plot of land and a company bought out of bankruptcy or something similar.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
He definitely moved to Greece. Not really sure why, but my guess is his dollars went a LOT farther there after they had their economic issues. Probably got a great deal on a plot of land and a company bought out of bankruptcy or something similar.

My former neighbors just moved to Mykonos for that reason. Got some villa overlooking the beach for a steal.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

My goodness Augustus. Almost 75,000 posts! WOW! That might be a record! Maybe you need to get out of the house a bit more!

ATS must love you!

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheInfiniteFantastic
Almost 75,000 posts! WOW! That might be a record!

Nope, not even close to the most, I'm off by almost 50,000.

edit on 16-7-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: Cooking spirits since 2007

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

My former neighbors just moved to Mykonos for that reason. Got some villa overlooking the beach for a steal.

Mykonos is beautiful. And yeah, property there is super cheap relative to other typical beach vacation spots.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

There seems to be a massive problem with the "Alignment" of Australia

Don't you guys have one time zone down there that's off 30 minutes, instead of 1 hour?

That probably has something to do with it. Well that↑ along with the fact that you are all standing upside down, it makes everything backwards down there.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Greece must be a government agent Bolt-hole

few people realise is that Tom Hanks has had a close relationship with the US government throughout his career

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Sorry I dont do the Q it's much more than a nonsense just look at his face when Ricky Gervais was roasting them talking about pedophilia.

Also that may well be rumor as I said some people believe I dont know either way.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast
Sorry I dont do the Q it's much more than a nonsense just look at his face when Ricky Gervais was roasting them talking about pedophilia.

Maybe he just didn't like the joke but the Q thing to do is immediately jump to kiddie perv.

Here's something about that, the Q crowd actually has kiddie pervs in it who, if you watch the documentary, freely admit they are only looking for it for 'research purposes'. Yeah, right.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

So the q crowd has kiddie diddlers the d have kiddie diddlers and the r have kiddie diddlers I say get rid of them all.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Can someone please stir up some unrest in Bora Bora, Tahiti or Maldives? I need a vacation home

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

His wife's Mother is Greek.
Hanks converted to Greek Orthodox Christianity.
They visited Greece a great deal and like the country.
That is why he moved to Greece.

He probably can't go anywhere in the US without being overwhelmed by fans, no peace, no normal life for him in the USA because of his fame. If I couldn't go anywhere without being stared at, having strangers try to talk to me all the time, I'd think about moving too.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

I'm sure he didn't mind the extra attention in the beginning, but yeah, after a few decades of it, you'd want to get away from it completely if possible.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

GMT +9.5

My time zone, yes

top topics

<<   2 >>

join