It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nunes: John Durham report is coming, some people will go to prison

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 02:51 AM
link   
A blast from the past ?? I seem to remember that just about everyone on Durham's investigative committee was a dyed in the wool democratic supporting bureaucrat so I have never expected much more, if anything, but a rubber stamp of the FBI and anyone else pushing the fake narrative that some still try to push. So I will believe this statement by Devin Nunes when and if the report comes out and does half of what he seems to think it will do... Not holding my breath though...

Ranking member of the powerful House Intelligence Committee Rep. Devin Nunes told me on The Sara Carter Show podcast that he still expects Justice Department Special Counsel John Durham to release a damaging report on the FBI’s debunked investigation into former President Donald Trump and Russia. He also expects it will lead to prison sentences for some former senior Obama officials.

Nunes is one of the few members of the Republican Party that still believe justice will be served. He laid out his reasons on The Sara Carter Show and said he hasn’t given up faith in Durham’s investigation despite the enormous speculation that the Durham investigation will fail to deliver justice.

saraacarter.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

It's good to see Sara Carter's name again. She went on a long vacation, after none of her "tips" regarding imminent indictments and bombshell declassifications happened, last Summer/Fall panned out. (There was an FBI Agent named Kevin Clinesmith indicted for changing a couple words in a legal document. One step above Johnny the janitor, lol.)

Hey, it would be horrible if one of those people going to prison was Donald Trump!

I think Biden's Attorney General Merrick Garland "redirected" heat-seeking-missile John Durham, in March. Gave him another target...a Republican target.

Gulp!

edit on 7/16/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Sorry.
I got eye problems.
I can't SEE that happening .

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Yah umm that source has no credit to stand on. Sorry mate but your source is crap.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That explains soo much.
Does very well in explaining you hard bias towards the left.
Maybe stop looking at hard right and hard left news outlets for you stuffs.
I would share how to really look up news but I am not trying as of yet to get banned.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Meh....likely just ramping up talking points prior to 2020 elections.

Doubt anything will happen, but have to sow the seeds and all....

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Honestly…I don’t believe a single thing that comes out of anyone’s mouth in our government. They are all full of #

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Good chance the Durham investigation was infiltrated right when it started.

Now even more control agents on the inside to neutralize Durham with setups/blackmail and threats 😧

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Since there are now 2 threads on this subject, does that mean it's real this time?

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Good chance the Durham investigation was infiltrated right when it started.

Now even more control agents on the inside to neutralize Durham with setups/blackmail and threats 😧

bet you durham blames Trump.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Keep a close eye on my butt, cuz the monkeys might come flyin' out any minute now!

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Nobody is going to jail dude

Except maybe a mail room boy or coffee boy

They’re on the same team

Only They’re going to jail

It’s a PsyOps always was

The only people going to jails are commies actually in bed with the CCP

That was the whole point of it

Find & capture CCP the rot
edit on 17-7-2021 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

top topics

join