It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman kicks vaccine enforcers out of her apartment complex

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   
According to the story, this happened in Los Angeles. An apartment resident saw two "vacctivists" in her apartment building, and went full Karen on them. She tells them they are violating people's HIPPA rights and privacy rights. Yea! "Get out now!"

These goons are showing up willy-nilly in a number of states. Administration mouthpiece Jeb Psaki says "there's nothing political about it." We all know the dems don't do anything without a political motivation. Questions are arising, like who's paying the vacctivists, what information, exactly, are they getting from people, and of course whether or not they're just flat-out coercing people to get vaxxed. This is so illegal, it's ridiculous!

The vids only 8 minutes:

edit on 15-7-2021 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Jeb Psaki says "there's nothing political about it."

It sure looks political when they are trying to push forward a vaccine covid passport like what happened in France with Macron's admin.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Claimed in the video, swing states are being canvassed and none others. I need to verify this is truth but it was said on the TV so it must be true.

This really makes you wonder what the true purpose of the "vaccine" is.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Jeb Psaki says "there's nothing political about it."

It sure looks political when they are trying to push forward a vaccine covid passport like what happened in France with Macron's admin.

Agreed. btw, the "Jeb" spelling was intentional. She's looking more and more like a 'Jeb' to me.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   
If I was evil enough to steal an election, I would get illegal immigrants to go around herding up unvaccinated citizens. I’d even make them do it for free with the promise of citizenship.

Bwa hahahah hahaha

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: NotGuilty
If I was evil enough to steal an election, I would get illegal immigrants to go around herding up unvaccinated citizens. I’d even make them do it for free with the promise of citizenship.

Bwa hahahah hahaha

How fiendish!
Sounds like something hatched in the mind of James Carville!

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   
If there giving shots on the spot that means there giving out the I got vaccinated cards thats valuable on the black market also the vaccine itself is possibly of some value

Calling it now there going to get robbed and all that stuff will be on the black market soon
edit on 15-7-2021 by markovian because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-7-2021 by markovian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I can’t wait for them to show up
Here in Tennessee!!

I can see the “Rats” getting More
Than just Robbed
I predict Ass Kickin galore!

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Good on 'Karen' Need more folks like her to stand the hell up!
Some absurd stuff coming down the pipe; keep your own, stay vigilant, prosper and stay sharp folks.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I will give it another week before we hear that some of these "vacctivists" disappear. They went out to this area and havent came back. The Sheriff has checked into it and no one had seen them that day.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
According to the story, this happened in Los Angeles. An apartment resident saw two "vacctivists" in her apartment building, and went full Karen on them. She tells them they are violating people's HIPPA rights and privacy rights. Yea! "Get out now!"

These goons are showing up willy-nilly in a number of states. Administration mouthpiece Jeb Psaki says "there's nothing political about it." We all know the dems don't do anything without a political motivation. Questions are arising, like who's paying the vacctivists, what information, exactly, are they getting from people, and of course whether or not they're just flat-out coercing people to get vaxxed. This is so illegal, it's ridiculous!

The vids only 8 minutes:

Where is the -80 degree C container that they keep the "jab" in? I didn't see it, so what are they actually giving these people, saline, glycol, squalene+mercury+thimesol with a little ethanol for a heart kick?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Where is the -80 degree C container that they keep the "jab" in? I didn't see it, so what are they actually giving these people, saline, glycol, squalene+mercury+thimesol with a little ethanol for a heart kick? Cheers - Dave

The people going door-to-door don't administer the vaccine. They apparently have vax schedules from local clinics that are involved in the program. They schedule the appointments for the 'patients' they contact.
I'm guessing they have a mobile app or website they use, and then assign the appointment times.

In the video, one of the vacctivists says something like "We're here to see so-and-so to schedule their vaccination."

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

Where is the -80 degree C container that they keep the "jab" in? I didn't see it, so what are they actually giving these people, saline, glycol, squalene+mercury+thimesol with a little ethanol for a heart kick? Cheers - Dave

The people going door-to-door don't administer the vaccine. They apparently have vax schedules from local clinics that are involved in the program. They schedule the appointments for the 'patients' they contact.
I'm guessing they have a mobile app or website they use, and then assign the appointment times.

In the video, one of the vacctivists says something like "We're here to see so-and-so to schedule their vaccination."

That's funny since in the video, they were injecting people at their house. So again, I wonder what was in the siringe.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Could, GASP, the news be fake?

Good point about the neccesity for these vaccines to be extra cold. I know that is a fact.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   

These are the illegals being brought in from Texas. They ain't getting paid they getting benefits from those who dies to these vaccines as replacements. They probably have a quota they have to make to become a legal citizen.

edit on 15-7-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   
HAHAHAHA So they are sending women who barely speak English? WTF? Please, come to my door!

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   

That's funny since in the video, they were injecting people at their house. So again, I wonder what was in the siringe. Cheers - Dave

Thanks for pointing that out. I just saw that there are areas where nurses or nurse practitioneers actually do administer the vax to people who have difficulty getting to a clinic.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I love it! Good for her.

I have no intention of getting the vaccine. For my health issues, I've read contrary information on whether I should or not. I'll err on the side of caution, and take my chances. I would prefer natural immunity anyway.

I was intending to get the Covid antibody test, because I truly think we've had it already, but now I'm not even sure I want to do that. No sense in having any records or anything documented at this point, just to be used against us.

So for now, I have two pretty new signs outside my door -- "No Trespassing" and "No Soliciting." They can all pound sand.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

If that is the truth that is just sick! There is no hope for our country.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Think this is next

I mean … it’s possible this could happen. The robots are programmed to say.. ‘I’ll be back’
jk
——————-

For real though. Good on the lady telling them to get out.. this is a lil scary but it’s not in my area.. yet..
edit on 16-7-2021 by CrazyBlueCat because: Raspberry

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join