It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Surgeon General Says 67-percent of the Un-Vaccinated are Buying Into Myths.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

We know now that we are being prep to accept the reality that this beings are among us, who knows, I guess society will fall into chaos thanks to soo many horror movies about aliens trying to kill humanity.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Macron has being losing in the local elections and badly and losing to right wing groups as well by doing and pushing something like that kinda of policy wont him or his admin in the up coming elections.

He'll be living a life of luxury when the forced-vaccine recipients start experiencing the horrific complications, over the next few years. That is so sad.

If these complications turn out to be a flash in the pan, will you come back here and admit that you're wrong.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I was a friend of George Carlin.
His girlfriend at the time of his death
and I are friends on FaceCrack.

I sh!t you not, she had a post yesterday
where she stated that the jab should be mandatory.
George is rolling over in his grave.
It blows me away that her, of all people, would write that.

edit on 2021 7 by Leroy33860 because: sentence structure

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Leroy33860

I used to love him he was soo funny and straight forward, I use to love when he will call everybody specially those that believe anything government tells them that "if you believe that you are and idito.

I been using that term ever since then. Nothing but idiots will believe anything they are told.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I believe in the mythical Antifa ,too. Guess that’s why I’m on this crazy conspiracy site.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

I am sure he is already in the government list of those that needs to be paid a visit by the biden china virus shot gestapo.

we should be thanked for being on the front lines. And cared about as Americans who made a personal choice and wanted to do the right thing for ourselves and those around us.

Well Thank You!! I also sacrificed by risking my life against this deadly disease in case the vax made everyone else sterile. Then I can help repopulate the planet. With my seed.

I shudder at the thought.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I guess you haven't seen the video of (mostly) Black moms holding their babies while a nurse injects the little people with Covi-19 vaccines? The "child trials" have been underway for at least 2 months.

Was this in Alabama again?

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

so we rolled up our sleeves in mass numbers for the vax

Because you thought that the normality would be brought back right? just simply by rolling ur sleeve? while ignoring the warnings and the push for such things like a covid vaccination passport?

Politicians and media will be now using that as a push to say things like "Your normality is back as long as you have the covid vaccination passport"

The elderly were vaxed long before this push for passports. There was a different landscape, but ya’ll morons are too one dimensional to think about people in more populous places, age, comorbids and you simply judge everyone else’s decision from your own perspective.

In Ca, things are getting back to normal pretty much. Resturants are open. I took my grandson to football practice yesterday, nobody wearing masks. Its summer break. Beach is open, Jr. Lifeguards programs, no masks. Only places Ive been asked to mask is private property and dr. offices.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
It is not even FDA approved.....

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Macron has being losing in the local elections and badly and losing to right wing groups as well by doing and pushing something like that kinda of policy wont him or his admin in the up coming elections.

He'll be living a life of luxury when the forced-vaccine recipients start experiencing the horrific complications, over the next few years. That is so sad.

If these complications turn out to be a flash in the pan, will you come back here and admit that you're wrong.

The POWERS that control this world will NEVER report that mysterious illnesses and deaths in 2023, 2027, 2031, are associated with the 2020/2021 Covid-19 vaccines.

Those POWERS may be even more effective at keeping the sheep dumb in the future, than they are now.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

I guess you haven't seen the video of (mostly) Black moms holding their babies while a nurse injects the little people with Covi-19 vaccines? The "child trials" have been underway for at least 2 months.

Was this in Alabama again?

It was a health department video seeking moms who would be willing to trade money for letting their young children be Covid-19 vaccine guinea pigs. I don't think it was state-specific.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
Meanwhile peoe I know that work in clinics are seeing triple the people with rashes and unexplained ailments than before the vaccine so , coincidence?? Lol

Masks might cause rashes and ailments. Turns out they are filthy! Who knew?

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
Meanwhile peoe I know that work in clinics are seeing triple the people with rashes and unexplained ailments than before the vaccine so , coincidence?? Lol

Masks might cause rashes and ailments. Turns out they are filthy! Who knew?

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The Biden Administration's Surgeon General is morally bankrupt.

He was on CNN today harping about how the Delta variant is 400% more transmissible, with him and CNN's panel expressing dismay over why 35% of Americans are subjecting themselves to that danger. They're actually angry about it.

Turned to FoxNews and listened to Dr. Mark Seagal calmly explain how the Delta variant is more transmissible, but no more of a health threat than the original Covid-19.

That means the people who contract Delta-Covid have a less than 4% chance of going to the hospital...and a smaller chance of dying from Covid-19 than they do from a Car Accident, if they are under age 70.

CNN and the Biden Administration's top people are Controlled by the CCP or SATAN or BOTH.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
and....tell me oh Surgeon General why 6 New York Yankees who are all vaccinated now test positive for COVID?

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

This mans grand father owned a sugar company, not sure how much "health" is in that area. Of course he would learn how to cause sickness and profit from it.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I was watching Grays Anatomy last night on Netflix and they told me that the Covid attacks black people the most. They also told me as a white person I have privilege and I can refuse to wear a mask but if this Covid attacked white people like it attacks black people it would be the law to wear a mask!

A black actor on the show told me these facts so it is irrefutable truth!

I do not deserve the vaccine so I will not get it. I may take that dose from a more deserving black person. As a white person who is down with the struggle, I will not take it!

edit on 16-7-2021 by detroitnative because: spelling

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: NotGuilty
I believe in the mythical Antifa ,too. Guess that’s why I’m on this crazy conspiracy site.

UPDATE

Joe Biden's Attorney General, Merrick Garland, says Biden-Psaki are walking on "very thin ice" by admitting that they're pressuring Facebook to control speech, and targeting those who spread (what Biden's Admin thinks is) Covid and Vaccine "disinformation".

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   

And this is the "experts" and big talking heads that we are for now on to trust as the law of the land on what ever the government thinks is what we should be allowed to know and talk about.

Peachy

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Oh, how nice, but you know is those that can break the law and then is us, we just need to be taught a lesson about who is in charge and what to believe.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join