It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Surgeon General Says 67-percent of the Un-Vaccinated are Buying Into Myths.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Thursday, July 15, 2021

The U.S. Surgeon General rarely makes public statements, unless a dire health emergency is developing, or in progress.

Apparently, Joe Biden's Surgeon General thinks Social Media posts about Covid-19 and the Covid-19 Vaccines are a health emergency..

U.S. Surgeon General Vivek Murthy said Thursday that misinformation about the COVID-19 pandemic poses an “imminent and insidious threat to our nation’s health” and condemned the spread of what he called “common myths” by those refusing to be vaccinated.

“What we know from polls is that two-thirds of people who are not vaccinated either believe common myths about the COVID-19 vaccine, or think some of those myths might be true," Murthy explained, citing a recent Kaiser Family Foundation survey. “Myths like you can get COVID from the vaccine, which is absolutely not true!”
Source: news.yahoo.com...

After Vivek Murthy spoke, White House Press Secretary Psaki described how the Biden Administration is tracking and "flagging" certain people who are spreading (what they call) Covid-19 and Vaccine "disinformation" across Social media.

Source: nypost.com...

These are some very unsettling developments from the Biden Administration. The societal "tension monitors" are spiking into the danger zone more frequently than ever before. That's not good at all.

-CareWeMust

edit on 7/15/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Who believes you can get Covid from the Vax?

Talk about disinformation and strawmen.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Who believes the U.S. Surgeon General lost 10 (yes..TEN) relatives to Covid-19 over the past year?

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Government getting stronger at blaming people and making them feel stupid and dumb 😃

I wonder what the government is trying to cover up ?

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Who believes the U.S. Surgeon General lost 10 (yes..TEN) relatives to Covid-19 over the past year?

He's another path-liar on the loose and in a very high authority position.

ultra dangerous 😧

+6 more 
link   

America is slowly but surely turning into a dictatorship in the name of for the good of the people, if we do not stop this trend that is taking hold within the government we will find ourselves with a nullified constitution all in the name of the common good.

That surgeon general is a piece of crap that is not even qualified to be in the position he was appointed too.

Just like most of the crappy members been appointed by the china biden, this people want American just like China.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Is that what they're actually claiming?

That would be like he's in more danger than that George Floyd statue.

yea right.

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
So Pfizer Covid Vaccine Heart Inflammation in Young People is a myth?

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The more information they would try to block, censor the more it would be available elsewhere and honestly if this wont hurt the Biden admin i think this problary might actually hurt the admin.

If the Covid Vaccines and the mRNA are safe and effective as the "Top Doctors and Experts" are claiming are saying that they why they are going after the claims about the covid vaccines information then?

Or are they waiting for something to actually happen?
edit on 15-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I think I am going to put this as my signature, is not about covid, is about the crap that is injected in people, covid is just a trojan horse.

And now they want the volunteer test subjects under 12 years old

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Government getting stronger at blaming people and making them feel stupid and dumb 😃

I wonder what the government is trying to cover up ?

They want to create lots of noise to make everyone go insane. Joe Biden says in 15 years, everyone will be a dementia patient.

Nancy Pelosi asked for a $3.7 Billion "Congressional Protection" fund for a reason. When Americans are driven to the edge, carnage results.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   
It doesn't matter the luxury the unvaccinated have is the sheep provide the herd immunity via the experimental vaccine LMAO

Whose a stupid fool now then ehh

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Pertusi and China biden are paving the road for a future of America that nobody will want to be in, but interestingly they will be gone and will never see the results of their actions.

That is what will happen, unless big pharma has promised them that they will live for ever,

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I guess you haven't seen the video of (mostly) Black moms holding their babies while a nurse injects the little people with Covi-19 vaccines? The "child trials" have been underway for at least 2 months.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Yes, the trials has been on going, but by mid winter they will be available for all.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I have a good deal of friends and family members who are not getting the vax. They're leery of possible long-term side effects. Not a single one of them believe that the vax will give you covid, or Bill Gates will track you, or you'll become magnetic.
On the flip-side, I know many people who got the vax. I respect their freedom of choice. Some of them have become insufferable and preach to others about how they need to get vaxxed. I stopped hanging with those people, they can eff off.

The last time I checked, it's still a free country. Probably not for much longer though.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I do not know why, but this entire china virus thing and the shot is becoming creepier by the moment, I am sure that is plenty that have the same bad feeling as I have, big pharma wants the shots to be approved, Facious faucy wants shots to be mandated and better yet by law.

What in the heck is going on, then is people here that dare to believe all this is good?, I guess many comes from countries where people have not rights and believe Americans should not have rights either.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
It doesn't matter the luxury the unvaccinated have is the sheep provide the herd immunity via the experimental vaccine LMAO

Whose a stupid fool now then ehh

digusting and evil, you should be ashamed….

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis
Speaking of that, evidence is growing that those who have recovered (Natural Immunity) and then get Vaccinated against Covid-19, are near the top of the list for the category of people with the most vaccine complications.

However, the CDC has no interest in studying this, or any other phenomena related to Vaccine complications. I heard a frustrated medical journalist describe (yesterday on FoxNews) how NO studies are being conducted on Vaccine-related complications.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

I am sure he is already in the government list of those that needs to be paid a visit by the biden china virus shot gestapo.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join