It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WH PressSec Will Start Asking SM Platforms Like FB to flag for Posts spreads disinformation on Vax

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I recently spoke to my attorney, Joesph Mama. In our conversations he revealed that he is for social media colluding with government to silence people.

So if anyone asks, Joe Mama wants censorship. Anyone FOR this can join Joe Mama and be for censorship because Joe Mama is for censorship.

I really need a new lawyer.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem
a reply to: HawkEyi

Anti-Vax?

The new hip term is "vaccine hesitancy".

Or, I mean the new hip crime.

You're falling behind. That was yesterday's term. Try to keep up with the times.
Today: Hesitancy's out. Hostility's in.

According to the Washington Post, 'Vaccine Hesitancy' has now morphed into 'Vaccine Hostility'.
www.msn.com...

It is just one more step in 'their' plan of misinformation. Sure, some people are nearing closer to the verge of hostility, but not all. They're making it seem as if it's not even a possibility that a level-headed person might decide to not receive this alleged vaccination.

It's basically like they're saying, "Anyone who does not get vaccinated is a hostile out of control agitator, who is refusing to take this vaccine purely out of spite, anger, & hatred."

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
How many of you guys insist in having a FB or twitter account ?

I'm coining a new term.

"Cyber Social Masochism"

I think I may be 'Social Media Intolerant'

edit on 7/15/21 by BrokenCircles because: ]

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

I am sure under "hostility" they can invoke the national guard to make sure we all compliant to the china virus shot by any means necessary.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I guess it's official, our illegitimate government is colluding with social media.

of course we already knew that, but now it's confirmed.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

originally posted by: MykeNukem
a reply to: HawkEyi

Anti-Vax?

The new hip term is "vaccine hesitancy".

Or, I mean the new hip crime.

You're falling behind. That was yesterday's term. Try to keep up with the times.
Today: Hesitancy's out. Hostility's in.

According to the Washington Post, 'Vaccine Hesitancy' has now morphed into 'Vaccine Hostility'.
www.msn.com...

It is just one more step in 'their' plan of misinformation. Sure, some people are nearing closer to the verge of hostility, but not all. They're making it seem as if it's not even a possibility that a level-headed person might decide to not receive this alleged vaccination.

It's basically like they're saying, "Anyone who does not get vaccinated is a hostile out of control agitator, who is refusing to take this vaccine purely out of spite, anger, & hatred."

Nice, I thought for one millisecond I was on top of the lingo.

Figures.

Hesitant? I mean what kind of an absolutely disgusting monster are you?

Hostile? You need to be put down...

There, I'm up-to-date again.

edit on 7/15/2021 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

A few steps away from vaccine terrorists.

Granny murdering terrorists.

or Vaxtremists (I'm trademarking that).
edit on 1572021 by Tulpa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Hahahaha. Pass

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Has anyone tried to tell these governmental %$(%s that is is easier to convence people with truth and transpanency. My bad. Government doesn't work that way.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Sadly, it could happen to ATS too one of this days.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Not necessarily. 1 person could keep up with reading every new post on ATS. A few people could do it easily if they knew what each other was reading. Whereas, that probably wouldn't be possible even for a group of people, to read all new posts on Facebook. I don't use Facebook, but I'm pretty sure there's no single page where you can go to find every new post. They have to have assistance from the website.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Commies are gonna commie! Y’all were warned!

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   
UPDATE

Joe Biden's Attorney General, Merrick Garland, says Biden-Psaki are walking on "very thin ice" by admitting that they're pressuring Facebook to control speech, and targeting those who spread (what Biden's Admin thinks is) Covid and Vaccine "disinformation".

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
UPDATE

Joe Biden's Attorney General, Merrick Garland, says Biden-Psaki are walking on "very thin ice" by admitting that they're pressuring Facebook to control speech, and targeting those who spread (what Biden's Admin thinks is) Covid and Vaccine "disinformation".

Source: twitter.com...

Joe Biden's Surgeon General is further melting the thin ice this Administration is standing on. He's elicited $13 million from the Rockefellers to help the Biden Administration "crack down" on those who spread disinformation about Covid, the vaccines, and (I think) Joe Biden's dementia-enhanced incompetence.

Surgeon General Vivek Proud of Breaking Laws: twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

....."crack down" on those who spread disinformation about Covid, the vaccines, and (I think) Joe Biden's dementia-enhanced incompetence.

You're probably right, and if so, then at least now it's starting to make some sense. It's completely understandable why they'd want to try to prevent people from talking about that↑.

Won't be easy to accomplish though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join