It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no FDA-approved vaccine to prevent COVID‑19

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I keep seeing it asserted as otherwise in multiple threads on these boards.

Just STOP.

These vaccines are still largely unproven and any claim they are undeniably safe is FALSE.

www.cvdvaccine-us.com...

www.modernatx.com...

...Additional adverse reactions, some of which may be serious, may become apparent with more widespread use of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine...

Link.

...Myocarditis and Pericarditis: Reports of adverse events following use of the Moderna COVID‑19 Vaccine under EUA suggest increased risks of myocarditis and pericarditis, particularly following the second dose. Typically, onset of symptoms has been within a few days following receipt of the Moderna COVID‑19 Vaccine. Available data from short-term follow-up suggest that most individuals have had resolution of symptoms, but information is not yet available about potential long-term sequelae.

Link.

So let's just stop pretending that people with legitimate concerns about the safety of these vaccines are somehow just brainless, anti-science, anti-vaxxer, fear-mongering, partisans.

edit on 15-7-2021 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

you have been assured, and re-assured that the vaccines are all safe, from the greatest source available. The guy who had a hand in creating Covid tells us how safe it all is, who is better suited for that task?

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

There is no FDA-approved vaccine to prevent COVID19

There are no vaccines to prevent Covid19
Better.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Most alternative, complementary or traditional treatments don't have FDA approval either, neither do most nutritional supplements.

If you knock the covid vax for this then you're essential taking on the entire alternative and supliment industries as well.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

So it wouldn't be unreasonable to question why our MDs and Politicians are saying something else?

At least I don't think so.

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Most alternative, complementary or traditional treatments don't have FDA approval either, neither do most nutritional supplements.

Can you provide a list of which ones have multi-billion dollar backing from governments, immunity from litigation, and a corresponding initiative to force their use?

I'll wait.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Oh My God !!!

W-H-A-T ???? 🤬

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I would bet big MONEY the FDA knows about a vaccine that prevents COVID‑19.

The "emergency use" for the current vaccines is to Shrink the World Population!

edit on 30073031pm312021Thu, 15 Jul 2021 13:30:25 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

These vaccines are still largely unproven and any claim they are undeniably safe is FALSE.

Don't you have enough posts on this...lol

If the FDA came out tomorrow and approved them would you then say OK they are all safe now....

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

If you knock the covid vax for this then you're essential taking on the entire alternative and supliment industries as well.

Can you pull up the numbers for me on how many hospitalizations, long-term illnesses, and deaths are associated with complementary and traditional medicine vs. drugs that fall under the statutory requirements for FDA approval?

Your post is completely irrelevant, but the numbers would show exactly how completely irrelevant it is.
edit on 7/15/21 by Ksihkehe because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/15/21 by Ksihkehe because: Typos

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
To date 3.4 BILLION doses have been administered, so I think that is a pretty good sampling size one would think...lol

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Can you pull up the numbers for me on how many hospitalizations, long-term illnessed, and deaths are associated with complementary and traditional medicine vs. drugs fall under the statutory requirements for FDA approval?

Your post is completely irrelevant, but the numbers would show exactly how completely irrelevant it is.

So after all the testing it comes down to bureaucracy and paperwork, and EU is much quicker than we are and that is why a drug can be approved there even years faster than here while both processes used the same testing data.

I kind of wonder when will Loam feel it is safe to get...

edit on 15-7-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

I would bet big MONEY the FDA knows about a vaccine that prevents COVID‑19.

The "emergency use" for the current vaccines is to Shrink the World Population!

I'm willing to take that bet... 1 bitcoin each?

Lets say when 500 million die from the vaccine you win, but in a year from now if not then I win.

Deal?

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: loam

Don't you have enough posts on this...lol

If the FDA came out tomorrow and approved them would you then say OK they are all safe now....

Here's the thing though, even after approval problems can arise. Here's how it was reported back when the Orange Man was in charge, funny how the narrative has changed, isn't it?

NPR - One Third of New Drugs Had Safety Problems After FDA Approval

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Which gives zero credence to the vaccine, considering a lot of the supplements sold are basically snake oil cash grabs.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Not strong with science or language, huh?

Was I complaining about sample sizes? What relevance does that even have in the context of this thread?

The vaccine makers expressly state the long-term adverse effects are unknown.

But you've concluded otherwise because of 'sample' size? LOL

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Why haven't they approved them?
Since millions of Americans are being injected with the vaccines, why haven't they just come out and said, 'Ok, they're safe.'
Just about every major influencer in every government agency has told us that they are safe and are urging everyone to get the vaccine. Why wouldn't that one agency that should know whether they are safe and effective just tell us that they are?

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
There are two vastly better therapeutics

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Seriously how about just using therapeutics and everybody wins, instead of gambling with people’s lives

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Satan is in charge of the people who are pushing these experimental vaccines on humankind. It's no more complicated than that. It is our responsibility to resist. We will win.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join