It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Type O and Rh-Negative Blood Type Protective Against COVID-19

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Another reason I won't be getting Vaxed.

Patients with type O and rhesus negative (Rh-) blood groups may have a lower risk of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) infection and severe coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) illness, according to a study published in the Annals of Internal Medicine.

T ype O and RH Blood groups could be Superhumans...from Space.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Good find...Very true!

The majority of ATS researchers deserve an award for no BS and accuracy.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
The link seems to suggesting such things may only make you resistant to disease without necessarily lowering your risks once you have it.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Just to clear up some confusion on my own part, does Rh- mean A-, B-, AB- and O-?

Nevermind, looks like that is indeed the case.
edit on 7/15/2021 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Is interesting, since the beginning of the china virus scaremongering pandemic some doctors told about how the blood type along with health risk made a difference but were dismised as usual.

I can account for various people that I know including my daughter and boy friend and the difference of symptoms between blood type.

When my daughter's boy friend got Covid in March of last year, he had full blown symptoms, he was prescribed anti viral and anti inflammatory, he is other wise a healthy male with no health risk of any kind but he said it felt like a flu but it hit him hard on his lungs.

He was with fever for one week and then it went to his lungs, he had problems with breathing, but refuse to go to the doctor and complain and took his medications, that lasted a about another week then he slowly started to recuperate and then he it was over.

He is Type A positive, then my daughter during all this time, all she go was one day of mild fever and nothing else, she is type O positive, she works with covid infected during the hype of the pandemic and still today, she said she got cough at, spit at, vomit at and she refused the shot, a few weeks ago, Delta suppousely hit, cases increased in the emergency room where she works at, a few co workers got sick with covid and had the shot, she got sick too, different symptoms, that the earlier covid, this time fever, body aches and pain, head ache, sore throat, she said it felt like a cold, she took over the counter medication and did not have to stop working at all, one of her co workers that took the two shot stay in bed for two days with fever, the other one was fine like my daughter.

Again blood type o positive vs type A positive.

Is been over a year an half of this virus around, ask me if I have anything and I been every where, traveled over sea and do not wear mask unless is no other choice.

I am o positive.

So yes blood type had to something to do with it.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I have type O blood. Rarely get sick or feel unwell. If I do it is typically fleetingly. I also tested positive for covid antibodies though I was never ill.
Therefore I will not be seeking the ' vaccine'.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
My father(75) and I(35) are both O-. He tested positive for the covid antibodies, said he never felt sick. I had to get tested for covid multiple times due to being around coworkers that tested positive. I never had a positive test nor felt sick.
edit on 15-7-2021 by turbo8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Good to know ! …I am RH negative …. And have read a few articles the past year on this …. Very interesting ….a reply to: Soloprotocol

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

Having O- Blood type also has its negatives...like when you need a blood transplant. But on the plus side, you are less likely to form Blood clots.

Investigators also suggested further research on how ABO status may moderate venous thromboembolism occurrence, a known complication of COVID-19, since blood group O patients have been associated with a decreased risk of venous thromboembolism in prior research.

edit on 15-7-2021 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Yes is true, but also whenever I have surgery as I have a few, I get some extra stuff to make sure I do not bleed out, is in my records I am a bleeder.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Type Os have less clotting issues, in part the blood type diet is correct. I am an A positive and as long as I eat certain companion foods I do not have clotting issues. I eat quite a bit of onions, and things that have mild thinning properties.

Clotting and mucous issues in Os is less than in the other blood groups. If that mucous gets too thick, it causes some problems with clogged lungs which causes more lung damage. Nothing that a taurine supplement or pineapple, grapefruit, or onions can't take care of controlling, even a baby aspirin can help.

I read the books on the blood type diet, but there are companion chemistries that do help to neutralize things, mostly sulfur based chemistries or chemistries containing salcylicate chemistries can help regulate things.

Because of the way I eat, I can eat way more foods than my wife can with her type O blood, I learned already over fifty years ago how to moderate blood thickness, too much onion and garlic chips make you into a bleeder, not enough thinning chemistry makes you sore way more since blood doesn't flow through the muscles well when you overwork them. I like onion rings and onions on everything, I have used lots of onions since I was young, and I rarely get sick because they help with clots and to make mucous thinner. Less sinus headaches.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I'm type O RH Neg Blond blue green eyes, I'm never sick when injured I heal up faster then normal. I've never felt "normal" always feel like a outsider trying to escape - I feel like i'm missing something or something has been taken away from me . It's like I've lost communication with what I have no clue and it tug's at me every day . I try and meditate a hour everyday to try and reconnect with whatever it is to no avail .

Or I might just be nuts .

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

There seems to be another causation if you do contract covid19 and that being, first you acquire covid antibodies. I had covid starting the last week of November 2019 to the first week of February 2020. The first was two and a half weeks of what I thought was whooping cough. I have never coughed like that before in all my 70 years. Then it left me for almost two weeks and came back as a sore throat. I felt #tty just like the first time. Treated it with OTC cough syrup and 12 hour nose spray, just like the first time. It came back several times later, each lasting shorter and shorter times until the first week in February when I had it about 18 hours, woke up the next day in a pool of sweat. After that, no more covid.

Not only no more covid, no more colds, sinus infections, pink eye, flu, nothing viral or bacterial like strep throat. I have A+ blood. I'm not getting the vaccine because I don't want this to change...

Has anyone else personally experienced this?

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
it would make sense that people who are RH negative might be more resistant to COVID. sometimes they have better natural resistance to certain diseases. What I dont get is how being O blood type (the most common) would matter. Anyways, I think i might have had COVID way early like february 2020 and I just had light flu symptoms for a day or two and im AB+

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Kind of old news. Dutch found fewer type Os in the hospital but the repoerts have been stiffled, I mean, come on, you know they are hiding info...

People with blood type O may have lower risk of COVID-19 infection

researchers in Canada found that among 95 patients critically ill with Covid-19, a higher proportion with blood type A or AB -- 84% -- required mechanical ventilation compared with patients with blood group O or B, which was 61%. The Canadian study also found those with blood type A or AB had a longer stay in the intensive care unit, a median of 13.5 days, compared with those with blood group O or B, who had a median of nine days.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
me and my husband are both type o. my husband is very healthy with no underlying health conditions. and he got it really bad.. was sick for 2 months and lost 25 pounds. i was just tired . no other symptoms . os i think the theory is flawed a reply to: marg6043

top topics

join