It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two-Thirds of "Vaccinated" Could Prematurely Die of Heart Failure

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
And what do you think THAT means?

It means you wrote it wrong.

CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AccessDenied
Everything I have read about these vaccines (gene therapy ) is that even if you don't have a negative side affect within a short period of time, long term is where the danger lies.
A slow kill I've read it referred to
The more knowledge I gain, the more fearful I am for those who have participated in this experiment.
The more jabs..the more booster shots they recommend, the worse things will get. Not to say they aren't other things, other factors within our lifestyle that can cause this to happen that we rarely pay attention to until it's too late...But on a worldwide scale ...this is purposeful depopulation and I really don't understand how some can't see this for what it is.
The 65 and older age group is 89% vaccinated. People 65 and older are also the group with the largest mortality rates normally by far. If people are dropping dead that have taken the vaccine, how do we know they wouldnt have anyway? Is the same mistake being made as with COVID deaths being inflated?

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

It means you wrote it wrong.

CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel

Copied it obviously,
But thanks

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy
Didn't mean to sound douchey, well, maybe a little because it kinda gets me when someone posts a link wrong and then when the link comes up 404 they act like the illuminati had something to do with it.

You added a period to the end of the address and that messed it up.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 04:36 AM
link   
That it's either been moved or it was always a dead link and been used to create intrigue?

originally posted by: nonspecific
That's a 404 link mate.

a reply to: nonspecific

Srainote, 19 weeks ago
cdc states covid19 tests don't exist and they have no virus isolates

The PCR test cycles are still too high. They use 40 cycles.
40 cycles in a PCR test would make anything test positive most of the time
www.fda.gov... -see page 37 of the CDC’s
own document on testing for COVID-19
> > > > > > > The drusden pcr texts and the WHO pcr tests are set at 45 cycles and
> > > > > > > anything over 35 cycles as reported by the NY times and others,
> > > > > > > is considered completely unreliable.
(page 42 2nd paragraph, ‘since no viral isolates of the 2019-nCoV were
available for CDC use
at the time the test was developed…’ (page 40 -bullet points at the
top of the page- has disclaimers about the test being unreliable)
THEY HAVE NOT EVEN ISOLATED THE VIRUS! And they use ambiguous wording
to indicate that fact because they are afraid to tell the truth.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Would be interesting to know where did you get that information? Because i heard that first time

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   
It's been pretty well documented across all media outlets.

It's rare but enough of an issue to cause concern.

a reply to: peter991

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

ETA: I have no idea if Dr. Hoffe is right. I'm not qualified to make that call. I still have to read up on the test. I'm just arguing against them censoring, gagging, firing, and blackballing him.

He's wrong, and I don't know if he was asleep during biochemistry class or what... but the "spike proteins" are not actually little tiny jabby things that stick up out of the cell wall. They're particles in the cellular soup. They don't turn cell walls into lances any more than computer code turns your keyboard into a bunch of pointy spikes.

Okay, here's the skinny (put in analogies, some of which are silly just to make the point, but I'll link to the science at the end)
* you get the jab. The vaccine hits your cells like a Secret Agent delivering a set of coded instructions and a Facial Recognition System (that spike-thingy, which will only match with a Covid virus). Your cells read the instructions, get familiar with the Facial Recognition bit, and eat the instructions so they're not lying around.
* reading the code does not make them spiky, any more than getting Facial Recognition tech promptly causes every secret agent on the planet to grow spikes on their knuckles like Wolverine.
* Just like secret agents (and unlike Wolverine) they aren't hanging around at the corner of Capillary and Vine (or any place else), slashing pedestrian blood cells with their long knuckle-thingy-claws. They're hiding in the shadows, waiting for the Bad Guy to show up (Covid) and they're using Facial Recognition technology (that spike thing that the doctor misunderstands.) Face recognition tech doesn't grab everyone and smoosh their faces against a plate... it scans.
* Once a 'hit' is made (AHA! COVID!) the agents step out of the shadows and arrest the guy and handcuff him.
* And it's Game Over for CovidMan.

The CDC has a nice and understandable page on this and it's free of my silly examples.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

Everything I have read about these vaccines (gene therapy ) is that even if you don't have a negative side affect within a short period of time, long term is where the danger lies.
The more knowledge I gain, the more fearful I am for those who have participated in this experiment.
The more jabs..the more booster shots they recommend, the worse things will get. Not to say they aren't other things, other factors within our lifestyle that can cause this to happen that we rarely pay attention to until it's too late...But on a worldwide scale ...this is purposeful depopulation and I really don't understand how some can't see this for what it is.
The 65 and older age group is 89% vaccinated. People 65 and older are also the group with the largest mortality rates normally by far. If people are dropping dead that have taken the vaccine, how do we know they wouldnt have anyway? Is the same mistake being made as with COVID deaths being inflated?

Difference in the life expectancies. Our life expectancy has dropped almost 2 years thanks to Covid. If it was just hitting the 65 and older group, the expectancy wouldn't drop that much. The greater number is from younger people dying. We saw the same sort of thing in WWI, where the flu and deaths from the war dropped the average life expectancy to about 40 years.

if it's purposeful depopulation, then the ones benefitting here are the people taking the vaccine. Heck, just google for "Republican lawmaker dies from Covid" and count the stories on any source and compare to "Democrat lawmaker dies from Covid."

The Democrats rushed to get the vaccines. Republicans didn't.

Easy peasy eyeball experiment.
edit on 21-7-2021 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

Difference in the life expectancies. Our life expectancy has dropped almost 2 years thanks to Covid. If it was just hitting the 65 and older group, the expectancy wouldn't drop that much. The greater number is from younger people dying. We saw the same sort of thing in WWI, where the flu and deaths from the war dropped the average life expectancy to about 40 years.

if it's purposeful depopulation, then the ones benefitting here are the people taking the vaccine. Heck, just google for "Republican lawmaker dies from Covid" and count the stories on any source and compare to "Democrat lawmaker dies from Covid."

The Democrats rushed to get the vaccines. Republicans didn't.

Easy peasy eyeball experiment.

Small sample size does not a trend make, something like 4 GOP and 2 DNC lawmakers died.

I saw a thread yesterday here that was based on a poll that said it’s mythology that republicans are more vaccine reluctant than democrats. Once again, you are being lied to in order to demonize conservatives.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Small sample size does not a trend make, something like 4 GOP and 2 DNC lawmakers died.

I saw a thread yesterday here that was based on a poll that said it’s mythology that republicans are more vaccine reluctant than democrats. Once again, you are being lied to in order to demonize conservatives.

I saw rather different numbers, and I did a direct googling rather than read a thread (because I'm a data-driven little darlin'.) I was looking at congresscritters and state legislators. I have no doubt that some died on a local level.

So we're getting information from two different sources. You get yours from threads, I get mine from international news sources. And the bit about Republicans being more vaccine hesitant than Democrats is actually confirmed (and if you don't believe me, we can start with the political affiliations here of the ones who won't take vaccines or who have questions and the ones who ran off to get the jab first thing (that would be me, for the record.))

Other data confirms this.

I often had the thought that it was kind of an experiment on "how can we destroy the Republican party? -- answer, introduce a plague and then downplay it and question the science so they don't go running off to take preventive measures. The deaths start rising and soon the numbers of conservatives start dropping."

Mind you, i don't believe that. I made it up. But the number of Republicans dying and ill from the disease is higher than the number of Democrats (who wear masks and get the vaccines.) And that's going to eventually tip the political map of the nation more to the left. (that wouldn't happen if Republicans championed masking and distancing and vaccines but I don't see that happening to any great degree.)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I saw rather different numbers, and I did a direct googling rather than read a thread (because I'm a data-driven little darlin'.) I was looking at congresscritters and state legislators. I have no doubt that some died on a local level.

So we're getting information from two different sources. You get yours from threads, I get mine from international news sources. And the bit about Republicans being more vaccine hesitant than Democrats is actually confirmed (and if you don't believe me, we can start with the political affiliations here of the ones who won't take vaccines or who have questions and the ones who ran off to get the jab first thing (that would be me, for the record.))

Other data confirms this.

I often had the thought that it was kind of an experiment on "how can we destroy the Republican party? -- answer, introduce a plague and then downplay it and question the science so they don't go running off to take preventive measures. The deaths start rising and soon the numbers of conservatives start dropping."

Mind you, i don't believe that. I made it up. But the number of Republicans dying and ill from the disease is higher than the number of Democrats (who wear masks and get the vaccines.) And that's going to eventually tip the political map of the nation more to the left. (that wouldn't happen if Republicans championed masking and distancing and vaccines but I don't see that happening to any great degree.)

Lets see your sources for the claims you are making both avout dead politicians and about unvaxxed.

Dont talk to me like I dont know how to use a damn search engine.

You reek of hatred and bias. No reason to buy a bit of your hyperbole.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
So there's a chance that the right could freedom themselves out of the race and ultimately become the minority?

a reply to: Byrd

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

ETA: I have no idea if Dr. Hoffe is right. I'm not qualified to make that call. I still have to read up on the test. I'm just arguing against them censoring, gagging, firing, and blackballing him.

He's wrong, and I don't know if he was asleep during biochemistry class or what... but the "spike proteins" are not actually little tiny jabby things that stick up out of the cell wall. They're particles in the cellular soup. They don't turn cell walls into lances any more than computer code turns your keyboard into a bunch of pointy spikes.

Okay, here's the skinny (put in analogies, some of which are silly just to make the point, but I'll link to the science at the end)
* you get the jab. The vaccine hits your cells like a Secret Agent delivering a set of coded instructions and a Facial Recognition System (that spike-thingy, which will only match with a Covid virus). Your cells read the instructions, get familiar with the Facial Recognition bit, and eat the instructions so they're not lying around.
* reading the code does not make them spiky, any more than getting Facial Recognition tech promptly causes every secret agent on the planet to grow spikes on their knuckles like Wolverine.
* Just like secret agents (and unlike Wolverine) they aren't hanging around at the corner of Capillary and Vine (or any place else), slashing pedestrian blood cells with their long knuckle-thingy-claws. They're hiding in the shadows, waiting for the Bad Guy to show up (Covid) and they're using Facial Recognition technology (that spike thing that the doctor misunderstands.) Face recognition tech doesn't grab everyone and smoosh their faces against a plate... it scans.
* Once a 'hit' is made (AHA! COVID!) the agents step out of the shadows and arrest the guy and handcuff him.
* And it's Game Over for CovidMan.

The CDC has a nice and understandable page on this and it's free of my silly examples.

Right, but if the secret agents are mostly hiding in your capillaries, and ambushing Covid when it goes in the capillaries, that could create blockage.

It would be better if they could focus on setting up their ambushes in your larger blood vessels, where there is more room to have an "antibody battle".

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Here's the latest figures as announced for New South Wales, Australia. 141 people in hospital with C19, 43 of them in ICU. He gives a further breakdown of ages. But the clincher? They are ALL vaccinated bar ONE!
This vaccine is really working innit?
Wouldn't we expect that to be 140 unvaccinated and just 1 vaccinated?
Video of announcement

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join