It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does This NWO Statement From 1981 Seem Relevant Today ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Well, now, THAT is a complete whole other discussion! It's a valid topic, and a good question, but man, we'd seriously PEG the "Off-topic-o-Meter" by getting into that here!!!! Probably bust that sucker right off!

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

It's even beyond left or right...it's about what your country can hack financially.

In France 1981 the average life expectancy was 71. Your entire budget revolves around that number because you want to keep spending lower than your revenue.

As an example:

The United States is in the midst of a demographic transition. Just 10 years ago, the share of the population that was 65 or older was only 12½ percent. Today, it is 15 percent, and in just 20 years, it is projected to reach 21 percent. These demographic changes have aroused considerable concern about our fiscal future, as much of the budget of the federal government is allocated to old-age entitlement programs. In particular, Social Security, which provides public pensions, and Medicare, which provides health insurance to the aged, will rise as a share of GDP as the baby boom generation enters retirement.

long term impact of aging onthe fedral budget

Now imagine everybody suddenly living to the ripe old age of 120. That would devastate a country and people need to think about these possible scenarios.
edit on 15-7-2021 by keukendeur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Hey if you say the guy is bad news I'll take you word for it.

I was only in it for the sloppy work the OP did and I hate fearmongering.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: keukendeur

Not sure where you live, and I can't speak for other countries, but that's not how it's supposed to work here in the US. Not at all!!

From the first day we start working, until the day we retire, we pay a Social Security Tax on every dollar earned. That money is supposed to pay for those retirement years. That's the principle anyway. In addition to this, people have planned Retirement accounts like pensions and 401k's which augment that Social Security system.

No Euthanasia required!

If you really want to boil down the problem, it's government corruption, waste and spending. Reduce that and you solve all kinds of problems. And once again, no Euthanasia required (well, I'd definitely vote for Euthanizing some politicians!! Both left AND right!). That'd be a great start!

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Yeah if insurance companies and investment funds don't take all those dollars and put all on red...lol

The problem is, with modern healthcare, if people life longer than their productive years. Who's going to pay for that?

Anyway...another thread, another day.

Been nice talking with you (you should check your mail once in while
)

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: keukendeur

Been nice talking with you (you should check your mail once in while
)

Yeah, I just saw it. Thanks. A former member here created it for me based on an idea I had, really talented guy.

Likewise.

edit on 7/15/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Go back and forth all you like.....but the people who put up the Georgia Guide Stones have written it not in a book but on stone itself. Their goal no more than 500 million people on the earth; that means over 7 billion people need to die to reach that goal !

The point, in case you can't grasp it, is the ideology is clearly out there, and that is not debatable.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Well, I was actually defending the underpinning idea of what you posted in the OP. However, keukendeur is correct in saying the quote and attribution is incorrect. It IS, plain and simple. Attali DID talk about eugenics and he did talk about burdens on society of elderly people, and Attali is decidedly a monstrous douchebag and POS, so no argument there. However, he did NOT speak directly to a "pandemic" being the cause, nor the methods the 'stupid' would use to infect themselves. I'm sure he imagined as much in his twisted and broken mind, but he didn't say that (not as far as I can tell).

Your point about ideology, I already made. The mentality is out there. It has been for decades, and these elite "conferences" like Bilderberg and others do nothing but allow these infectious 'elite saving' ideals to infect others. Bilderberg is an infectious virus and it should be nuked into oblivion, shards of glass and sand! The entire World would be better as a result!!!

Bilderberg is nothing more than an elite get-together conference to figure out...'how do we preserve US, the ELITES, and all of our evil ill-conceived SPAWN like us, EVER MORE????!!!!" It's a Cancer on humanity, and a Pox which needs to be EXTERMINATED! That's all it is. Show me just ONE example of it being different!!!

LOL...you won't be able to find one!

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Bilderberg is actually pretty interesting from a philosophical standpoint, when you think about it...

If you divorce yourself from the money aspect for a moment, Bilderberg makes sense... All these people who made trillions must know something the rest of us peons don't know. So, let's create a world / conference where they can just speak their minds! Maybe we'll learn something.

That makes complete sense! It really does. HOWEVER, since then it has turned into something FAR darker, and now a "SECRET" meeting of the World's 'richest' minds to figure out the destiny of humanity. THAT's where the problem lies.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: keukendeur

It's even beyond left or right...it's about what your country can hack financially.

Yes. The harsh realities of life and society and government budgets. Like Flyingclaydisk says above, we've got the Social Security in the U.S. Every once in a very long while our lawmakers manage to make a slight tweek, usually upping the retirement age.

One way or another we actually do end up working longer. I don't think that a significant number of people are going to be hitting the 120 mark. That seems to be still rather far fetched.

Some times I think that more PhDs in Macro-Economics in Congress would be a good thing. It's like 3/4 of Legislative work is budget issues. Maybe 3/4 of legislators should be Economists. But I only get to vote for one Representative and two Senators.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Snopes haha like when they fact checked my friends real copy of George Magazine they posted as fake and the articles never appeared lol snopes
Dude's still got the receipt.
Snopes does not check facts it performs doublespeak for the ministry of truth.
Whether or not it is a direct quote it is a very accurate description of where we are currently and if he did not directly speak it the ideology he presents could definitely inspire it.
Maybe it is a cause effect quote where the first part is accurate and the latter part is effect the quote had IE dr evil releasing a virus to scare everyone into taking a death potion.
Door to door encouragement coming with vaccines on standby if you change your mind while having a chat with govt operatives.

edit on 7/15/2021 by CrazyFox because: topical

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

The Irony is rich.
As you no doubt recall from your reading of 1984, Winston Smith's job was to go into dated and printed material, such as newspapers and magazines and change the words to reflect current situations.

Isn't that exactly what you mean by "Whether or not it is a direct quote it is a very accurate description of where we are currently and if he did not directly speak it the ideology he presents could definitely inspire it."

That's newspeak, "truth" is understood to mean statements like 2 + 2 = 5 when current situations call for it.

I'm sort of hoping that the Attali sues someone's ass off.

edit on 16-7-2021 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   
We are 40 Years into this 1984 doublespeak phenomena,
Some is bound to slip in.
Do I need to be more subtle when using it?

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

We are 40 Years into this 1984 doublespeak phenomena,
Some is bound to slip in.
Do I need to be more subtle when using it?

Doublespeak is a portmanteau word combining the concepts of newspeak and doublethink. A comparable more recent term would be alternative facts, which was coined in 2017 by Kellyanne Conway.

As for using more subtle phraseology, that depends on what your motives may be.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Purely satirical.
Alternative facts sounds a lil douchey
Data it's all just data.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join