It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does This NWO Statement From 1981 Seem Relevant Today ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   
From Bilderberger Jacques Attalli

How this relates to COVID and the vaccines is scary.
With France heavy handed mandatory approach, this is getting really bad now.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

On the bright side, get ready to watch the biggest Darwin Awards ceremony.... ever.

I never realized that Hunger Games was a documentary until recently.

S&F for the post.

edit on 14-7-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Remember we now have the insane leadership in charge of our wellbeing . Anything perversely can and will now take place.

Of course, we can try to escape the insanity of no morals in society. I think that is why the Heavens allowed islands on this planet .

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Did you read the book?

It's not in there...

But who fact checks these things anyway...let's just roll with it.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   

To your title question - is it relevant? Yes. Misinformation and Disinformation continues.

Did Jacques Attali Encourage Pandemic-Driven Euthanasia?

In May 2021, many English-language social media users encountered a quote ostensibly written by Jacques Attali, a French economist who served as a counselor to President François Mitterrand from 1981 to 1991, in which he supported the mass killings of the “old” and “stupid” via a global pandemic:

This quote, which seems to suggest that a human-made pandemic would kill old people while a nefarious vaccination would kill stupid people, was not written by Attali.

This quote (reproduced below) does not appear anywhere in Attali’s memoir “Verbatim,” which reproduces various conversations between Mitterrand and other world leaders. In fact, we found no mention of a pandemic in this book.

I don't have a copy of the book Verbatim so I can't independently verify the statement made in Snopes.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: keukendeur

Did you read the book?

It's not in there...

Did YOU read the book, or did you do a Facebook, or Reuters “fact check?”
Just wondering

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   

You can climb to the top of Everest and scream until you're blue in the face with proof in hand and only a miniscule amount of humans will understand and believe you.

It does not matter. But at least you and others can say you've tried. No blood on your hands.

After the things I read, saw, and heard in documentaries on utoob from 2011 to 2014 nothing really surprises me. People threw up red flags, for decades, and even when warnings and predictions came true they were still criticized and mocked.

Over the top characters like Alex Jones hurt the truther movement. And characters like Bill Cooper are killed. I watched Cooper's 4 1/2 hour vid on utoob yesterday. I recommend anyone who really is concerned about what's coming take the time to revisit and reexamine past books, vids, and even threads on ATS. You'll be surprised at what you may have forgotten or missed, JUST LIKE WHAT THE OP POSTED.

It ain't like Blue_Jay33 is posting new material just written. But he's posting it for a reason, a reason he/she may even be unaware of. The Lord works in mysterious ways and due diligence never hurts.

Thanks for this info, Blue_Jay33.

You and many ATSers are modern day Paul Reveres.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Have any of us truly prepared for what may be coming?

It were just fun when it was WW3, Aliens, Meteor. Etc.

I miss those days. When it might not just have been us always. And the Hegelian Dialectic. Exposed. In Real Time

When that letter from Pike to Mazzini seemed fantasy.

These days I’m trying to figure out how to prepare for saying goodbye slowly and many times over how to say goodbye to the existence, but….

Most importantly, the ones I love.

Damn. R.E.M. and their insightful tunes.

Edit: Something something Good vs. Evil.

And I don’t even believe!

Yet…
edit on 14-7-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   

The idiots he describes in the book will be along shortly to defend their idiotic decision.

It would be better if you got shot up with heroin from a dirty needle on the street, then take this DNA affecting planned injection

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
Did YOU read the book, or did you do a Facebook, or Reuters “fact check?”
Just wondering

Well here's a fresh new approach..

Who created this thread?

I fact-checked this claim on numerous places ever since I read it back in 2017. I can't find this "quote" anywhere but I am sure the OP got a copy at home so he can upload a screenshot.

Oh...he found it on facebook/twitter/whatever.

Like I said, let's just roll with it

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: keukendeur
No “approach” just a legitimate question. You speak in absolutes, so I’m trying to assess your statements validity.

Whole lotta opinions and fact checkers have been found to be biased. I at least was alive and near adulthood at the time.

It’s as believable as the vaccine being safe and effective..

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   
The statement is definitely relevant. Something that comes from the mind of a psychopath. Don’t believe this particular individual said it, so yeah.

They are amongst US.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: KonquestAbySS

They are amongst US.

It's been traced back to Russian Language Facebook user Ninu Nemsveridze.

They are amongst US who like that sort of thing.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

On the bright side, get ready to watch the biggest Darwin Awards ceremony.... ever.

S&F for the post.

I don't log in much anymore. Felt compelled to share this with you? Though shalt not refuseth soulfood or something like that. youtu.be... heart emoticon etc.

edit on 14-7-2021 by Illumimasontruth because: screw autocorrect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   
The quote is quite scary. How the globalists and these elitists view the people "The Stupid"

The stupid will believe in it and ask to be treated.

Well i wonder what will happen if the majority of the stupid just stop working all of a sudden? imagine if the stupid suddenly stop working?

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Its happening already. In California especially people are getting lazy, and staying home. The weak are showing themselves for sure…

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: keukendeur

Did you read the book?

It's not in there...

Because it's in French and this was translated....so from a certain point of view of a fact check you could say that, but it's another deception.
edit on 15-7-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

S&F for the post.

That made me laugh.

You know that dark humor is like food, right?

Not everyone gets it.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Because it's in French and this was translated....so from a certain point of view of a fact check you could say that, but it's another deception.

So you can buy the etext French version for about $38.00. Run it through a translator, then print out the paragraph that remotely resembles what showed up on Facebook.

Then start a thread about evil fact checkers.

It would have saved everybody a lot of time if the Edition and page number had been cited.
edit on 15-7-2021 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

I did a thread a couple of years ago about euthanasia on healthy elderly people. Because of the increasing quality of our healthcare people reach older age and it is exactly this what Jacques Attali was quoted on.

He was concerned about the cost on society when people reach 120 years but stop being productive beyond 60/65. He opted that euthanasia could be an option for future generations.

I do spreak French along with German, Dutch and English and any source I researched back than and now proofs this quote is incorrect.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join