It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Make Holy Grail Discovery To Charge Devices With People's Bodies

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: EdisonintheFM
Lol. I get it, once YOU are no longer interested say it has nothing to do with the OP.

Because it doesn't, planetary orbital dynamics don't have a thing to do with the device in the Original Post. I'd ask you to explain how but you don't even grasp the law of conservation of energy.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Actually I do. I went to school, I'm not seeing what the conservation of energy has to do with what I was saying, create a thread and explain it for me.

"In physics and chemistry, the law of conservation of energy states that the total energy of an isolated system remains constant; it is said to be conserved over time." - Wikipedia

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Actually I do. I went to school, I'm not seeing what the conservation of energy has to do with what I was saying...

If you actually did understand it you'd know that perpetual motion is not possible.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Actually I do. I went to school, I'm not seeing what the conservation of energy has to do with what I was saying...

If you actually did understand it you'd know that perpetual motion is not possible.

Thank God you weren't around when Columbus set sail, I couldnt handle eating Spotted Dick and hearing Big Ben chirp.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: EdisonintheFM

Basic physics.

edit on 15-7-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I guess an easier solution would be stationary bikes attached to alternators. We DO have the manpower already since America is a prison nation.

Take a look at your electric bill and tell us how much your electric company charges for 1 kwh.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Resistance is Futile...

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

.07¢ at the moment.

Supposedly the cheapest in this region but I couldn't tell you.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 12:52 AM
link   
The average human is said to produce 50 to 150 watts at a comfortable rate of exercise. So lets say you get someone to produce 100 watts for 10 hours, that would be 1000w or 1kw.

Now, how much do you think that person would have to eat to peddle at that intensity for 10 hours? Do you think you can feed and house a person for less than .07¢ a day to turn a profit off of the electricity they can produce?

The argument isn't that TPTB don't do this out of the kindness of their hearts or because the tech to produce this way isn't there, it is because it would cost too much, it is inefficient.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Just to put that in further perspective it takes 2kWh to run your dishwasher for one cycle so an entire person theoretical output for the day if the did what you described non-stop, or around 2.3kWh on 2,000 calories, can power a dishwasher. Once.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Sounds like the machines from the matrix already giving us the reach around.
50 years from now we all gonna be plugged in and escape reality while they harvest our energy so they can reproduce indefinitely and take over the galaxy.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: kiliker30
Sounds like the machines from the matrix already giving us the reach around.

No way, the Wachowski Bros had to include "a form of fusion" canard to make the story line work.

In reality the machines would have been better off just building fission reactors or pelleting whatever they were feeding the humans intravenously to run steam based generators.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   

No one's trying to feed and house anyone in that scenario. The machines are the ones that benefit, humans that serve the machine get shucked and planted in a field somewhere owned by Gates.

And who says it'll take alot of energy to feed those being fed, technology is all about being smaller and better. What if the chip IS the machine, access to the hive? Seriously, I'm not joking, the tech is out there already, the talk has already been said, all that's left is to distribute it and test it...oops, already been done.

The Covid vaccine hysteria and forcefulness is NOT about a virus, it's about acceptance of something the government says you need.

Think about that.

Wow, why is it so hard to at least say it's possible, when it's ALREADY being done?

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
What I replied to was your idea about people on stationary bikes not some fantasy taken from a hollywood movie.

Besides, the human body dies if it is not fed and sheltered. Even if it is just a pod and being fed "a single cell protein combined with synthetic aminos, vitamins, and minerals. Everything the body needs." it takes more energy to create that than what you are going to get out of it.

You said it yourself, you don't know too much about electricity, and it shows.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
What I replied to was your idea about people on stationary bikes not some fantasy taken from a hollywood movie.

Besides, the human body dies if it is not fed and sheltered. Even if it is just a pod and being fed "a single cell protein combined with synthetic aminos, vitamins, and minerals. Everything the body needs." it takes more energy to create that than what you are going to get out of it.

You said it yourself, you don't know too much about electricity, and it shows.

Ever hear of coma patients?

You have a limited acceptance to reality, and that also shows.

Is it farfetched? Yes.
Is it improbable? Yes.
Is it impossible? Not from what I've seen labcoats do. It's possible. And I think probable.

What science fiction yesterday is real today, you know that. Us conversing in the manner in which we are was once science fiction.
edit on 05/30/2021 by EdisonintheFM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Ever hear of coma patients?

Yes, they are fed through an IV or a feeding tube.

What they are fed has to have enough energy to keep them alive. There is no getting around that.

What science fiction yesterday is real today, you know that. Us conversing in the manner in which we are was once science fiction.

Like I said, I was originally replying to your americans on stationary bikes idea. That isn't going to work.

Not everything that was science fiction yesterday is real today. A lot continues to be science fiction.

Besides, I never said it was impossible, just that it isn't worth it, using the idea you posted.
edit on 16-7-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Peloton can do it.

Give them time.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   
You mean the exercise equipment maker?

The bikes are not the limiting factor, it is the humans.

Just like buying a fine instrument doesn't turn the average person into a good musician.

And you still seem to be having trouble grasping the part about energy in vs energy out.
edit on 16-7-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: dashen

Oddly, I see a vast conspiracy in this....companies paying hospitals to encourage people to keep their family members on life support just to use them as batteries....imagine the number of batteries coming with baby boomer deaths....

I'm really not sure hospitals are going to keep people on $10,000 a day life support so the doctor can charge his mobile phone up really really slowly.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join