It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was wrong.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I have resisted this thought for quite some time now, for the sake of my own sanity I have no other choice but to recognise it for the truth that it is.

I was wrong.

I was wrong about who I thought were my fellow human beings. I was wrong because I have mistakenly projected onto the people I see, speak to, read about, the idea that we share basic human concepts such as freedom and equality, freedom to choose. We don’t.

I was also wrong in believing we all share the same value in freedom of speech, freedom of expression, and above all, truth. Bloody hell didn’t I get that one wrong.

And I was wrong in believing that we all, as we move forward in time, recognise our past, our shared history as humans and recognise that we need to be careful how we move forward, because things don’t always work out that well.

You may well remember an incident that occurred in the middle of the last century, whereby a few countries around the world put their future in the hands of a small number of stark raving psychopaths. Not clear on that? Well I’d urge you to review a little bit of our history …. Spoiler alert ….. it didn’t end well. Fast forward to today, does “small number of stark raving psychopaths” ring any bells for anyone?

Anyway there you have it, I was wrong, I’m not sure where all this will go, all I do know is that I am quite a bit more alone than I used to be.

P.S. I know an old woman who grew up in East Germany and now lives here in Australia. She lived a significant part of her early years under the control of the Stasi. She tells me that it’s happening again. She says obviously the surveillance is not the same yet, she sees it in the way people have changed, in the way they interact, and this is just the start.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Patton was right. Any explanation I can give is forbidden. That alone should peak the interest of any thinking person, but it doesn't.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Of course it's happening again. My father was in WW2 and he spent a lot of time telling me the horrors of that age and how he went through all that.

Almost every day I see news that make me remember his stories. I think this time will be worse because the same type of crap is controlling most of the countries. No opposition.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Narcissistic have a refined quest for power. They do not care about anything but that power at any cost. What seems officious to you and me is just a thing to get them to the thing which is more power. And there is never enough of it to satisfy them. Not even in the universe. All throughout civilization, at some point, they have to be eliminated. From there we start over and try again.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Do you know how many close friends and family i've personally fallen out with... like proper fallen out with... fighting and tear up arguments over COVID?

let me see... if it inst half -- its bloody close

One day withing the next 1/10 years they'll apologize

You know why?

Because COVID19 clearly isn't a pandemic, in any century... and the destruction done by Lockdowns is LITERALLY apocalyptic... were not even close to understanding that damage done in which millions will starve... WHETHER THEY REALIZE OR NOT THEY'LL BE LIVING WITH THAT far far far longer than covid19

Listen, when these arguments ensue asked politely and asked repetitively for people to provide their scientific responses and evidence and data, i asked that people would be respectful, of counter view points and their approach, like an adult...amicably and responsibly

Do you know what they did?

They got violent

I don't do that i've moral and standards, in fact i love debate, i love pulling up evidence all day to get to the truth... i never get violet unless you show me violence, if you get in my face violently or forcibly no matter what your status or size ill take you out of the game, period... one way or the other you're going out on your head, i'm sure there are people that would do that to me one day but who cares, that's how its going down when you start on me until then, i ain't made of your unicorn dust, ill damage you and go out my shield if you cant back your # up...PERIOD

and when there viewpoint or science was destroyed with facts

They got even more violent

You know why that is, first and foremost is because the majority of the public thinks however rich you're you're the most correct because of that status, they think its because you're smarter, regardless of the facts thrown down

family gfreinds will support that person most who has the most wealth, ITS CLASSICISM, and thats not me

Obviously by now i've got a hard-on, i know your evidence is laughable and you cant back it up, id prefer you just said i dont know rather than looking a dunce sheep, but what worst is your getting violent with me? okayyy...

LETS DO IT

the longer they continue the more i paint a nazi suit on you, and want to smash you up and with whatever i can get my hands on in my proximity... family or not lol, like i said they're in my face... when i've asked then to do it amicably and respectfully, obviously not, obviously you want some violence lol

sorry but if you fold at this point you're allowing yourself to be bullied and treated like # FOREVER, if you allow that they'll always do it, so stand up for yourselves, hey i might be psychopathic like that at times.. or what people perceive it to be... but im not, i just satnd my ground, PERIOD and id like toi do it with facts first and FOREMOST OR YEAH... I MIGHT GET AGGRESSIVE WITH YOU you arrogant POS ... BASICALLY i have rules, RESPECT. stay your fking lane/side ill stay mine, simple

they forgot the fundamental fact that if you shout in my face and no longer want to talk respectfully and amicably like an adult and debate, then IMO you're radicalized, you're sheep unfortunately, its not science its radicalization, but most of all you'll give me harden and get delt with

More people need to try it... being a man... you don't win an argument by shouting all over me dude, lol... you get sparked out on the deck

edit on 14-7-2021 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

I feel your pain brother, take care.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
I know an old woman who grew up in East Germany and now lives here in Australia. She lived a significant part of her early years under the control of the Stasi. She tells me that it’s happening again. She says obviously the surveillance is not the same yet, she sees it in the way people have changed, in the way they interact, and this is just the start.

Courtesy of Nancy Pelosi, who is being cowed into submission by AOC and the Squad along with Sanders. Also, Biden the puppet with the puppet masters, God knows who they are, trying to change the nation into repressive/oppressive China. Worst of all the mainstream media and big tech is pushing this too encouraging doxing/social media bullying/getting people fired for thinking wrong/ destroying businesses whose owners thing incorrectly.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Of course it's happening again. My father was in WW2 and he spent a lot of time telling me the horrors of that age and how he went through all that.

Almost every day I see news that make me remember his stories. I think this time will be worse because the same type of crap is controlling most of the countries. No opposition.

This time it will be people who are low in the hormone melanin in the "reeducation camps, I can see it coming clear as day. The left is insisting that based on the amount of hormone that everyone has, if you are low in the hormone you are born and will always be an evil oppressor, if you are high in the hormone you are born and will always be oppressed by those low in the hormone. The language the left uses to talk about people with low levels of melanin in Critical Race Theory is the same language used about Jewish people in Germany before WWII.

I fear for our nation but am too old to do anything but weep for the soul of the nation that is being destroyed and moved into totalitarianism with the twist of Chinese and Cuban not caring about the plight of the masses, except to keep them all equally poor and compliant and paying taxes so that the political class lives like kings off the backs of the totally equal poor and oppressed masses.

edit on 7/14/21 by The2Billies because: clarification

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Well I’d urge you to review a little bit of our history …. Spoiler alert ….. it didn’t end well. Fast forward to today, does “small number of stark raving psychopaths” ring any bells for anyone?

Yes, it rings a lot of bells....and it's only going to get worse. I never thought we'd see this in America.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   
why so ambiguous?
i spoke to your mom, she said your allowed to post on ats.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Mate people are being groomed perfectly for this New World Order , and they have been for at least 50 years now .

People think God will save them and the Anti-Christ will be defeated or what ever , It's not gonna be like the book says . Religion is the worst thing to ever happen to planet Earth because it forces people into inaction , thinking a mystical savior has there best interest at heart .

God , the Universe , The Creator or who ever it is gave us Minds to use and it has been the goal of those in power to do everything they can to keep us from using our minds . Personally I think we are screwed and probably have been since the religious inquisitions of the 14/1500's century . Liberals are a perfect example of human beings who don't use there minds but depend on others to think for them.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   

From a historical perspective, one has to accept this craziness is the norm, not the exception.

Some people just don't realizing how lucky we've had it.

In 6000 years of recorded human governance, we've never gotten this quite right. Let's just hope it doesn't take another 6000 years to finally do so.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Well I’d urge you to review a little bit of our history …. Spoiler alert ….. it didn’t end well. Fast forward to today, does “small number of stark raving psychopaths” ring any bells for anyone?

Yes, it rings a lot of bells....and it's only going to get worse. I never thought we'd see this in America.

You voted for this
Own it

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Something urges me to feel the battle is not over, yes alot of people are going to be #ed, but there are going to be certain 'events' in rapid succesion, the battle between light and dark has always been, and the light has made some slip-ups, but the dark isn't all-knowing either so unexpected # happens...

Also, I'm going to sound crazy, but time-travel is real, which means, the timelines constantly get disrupted, altered, inter-changed and distorted, but just as in music, distortion is not necceserarily bad and can cause a pleasant effect.

We have dark from the future and light from the future going back to create the preffered timeline, ideally, we would be able to conclude a relative golden road where the "waves of the universe" like in positive and negative, it stabilizes and comes closer together, nothing both extremes want, but we achieve general peace where MOST will be happy to live and will accept as the best way to co-excist, the dark have grown too in evolution and the light have come down also...

We are enemies, but also friends, we feed upon each other in different ways, I cannot explain...

But you can expect some really hefty times and turbelance on this crashing plane, but I think we will crash land in water someday, probably not our time tho...

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Just remember, we will have the last laugh. You know why? Those who push media included will become regulated and dead. They are creating a world where they are 100% obsolete.

Facts are, if the media pushes this agenda. They obviously don't care about their jobs, life, fortunes. Because they too are being puppets. Once those in charge get what they want. The media and everyone in it will be useless to them. So they will burn with the rest of us.

The sad part is, in a couple generations those in charges kids are going to wind up living the same world the rest of us do when their money means nothing.

Paper and gold, all have no real value. Gold isn't used for anything except making jewelry. Crypto is clearly "hackable" by fbi standards. So there is no true safe haven for the wealthy. They are destroying themselves too.

Sure, they might get to buy things a decade longer then the rest of us. But when their businesses stop bringing in money because no one can afford it. They will become penniless too. But if everyone in the world drops national currency and can agree on something else as a global currency. We can erase their wealth period.

If we ignore and ditch everything they consider valuable it becomes meaningless. Their wealth will be shot, and it's game over for those in charge because their followers won't be able to use their "money".

That would be the start of a true revolution against those in charge without violence. But I am curious if humanity is capable of doing something so drastic.

Either way it's been an amusing show. I shall sit back and watch it unravel with the rest of you. Perhaps we should all stock up on margaritas and lawn chairs?
edit on 15-7-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   
History ALWAYS repeats. Most humans seem to love going around in circles instead of moving forward.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I have learned amid the hidden agendas etc. not to give up (my mind; my free will nor my common sense). Not to give up being clean and sober; no cigarettes either and realize everyone does matter and there is always something to learn. That there are people awake to what is really going on and many are not; they are under mind control.

I (radically accept) that the majority of humanity is under watchful eyes 24/7; that there are some circumstances that are beyond my control; and I accept they are; but don't participate; I agree to disagree.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Mate people are being groomed perfectly for this New World Order , and they have been for at least 50 years now .

People think God will save them and the Anti-Christ will be defeated or what ever , It's not gonna be like the book says . Religion is the worst thing to ever happen to planet Earth because it forces people into inaction , thinking a mystical savior has there best interest at heart .

God , the Universe , The Creator or who ever it is gave us Minds to use and it has been the goal of those in power to do everything they can to keep us from using our minds . Personally I think we are screwed and probably have been since the religious inquisitions of the 14/1500's century . Liberals are a perfect example of human beings who don't use there minds but depend on others to think for them.

This from someone just talking about the SHEEP? I am really confused by your statements cause the right follows Religion yet you end with Liberals being the perfect example? Cognitive Dissonance explains this very well!

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

It is always good to admit your wrong (which you didn't) but I do like how you pretended to! Knowing that humanity yes all of humanity is not some hive mind that follows your beliefs and your ideals shows great insight! But you didn't once realize this which is correct when you say "I was wrong".

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiaBandetoh

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

This from someone just talking about the SHEEP? I am really confused by your statements cause the right follows Religion yet you end with Liberals being the perfect example? Cognitive Dissonance explains this very well!

You assume I subscribe to one side or the other , I don't .

And yes Some of the Right are God fearing people and yes this is irrational to me , But the Left as a whole in the Modern day are irrational and no fear of god was needed to make them that way .

There is no dissonance , I simply believe what I believe whether it places me in the category of sheep or rebel at the moment .

top topics

<<   2 >>

join