It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why most people who now die with Covid in England have had a vaccination

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
This is not from a right wing site but its from the Guardian which from they are now stating. Yet they are still defending the covid vaccines either way.
Because they dont want to create hesitancy. The article doesn't even mention which ones.

Why most people who now die with Covid in England have had a vaccination

Consider the hypothetical world where absolutely everyone had received a less than perfect vaccine. Although the death rate would be low, everyone who died would have been fully vaccinated.

Advertisement The vaccines are not perfect. PHE estimates two-dose effectiveness against hospital admission with the Delta infections at around 94%. We can perhaps assume there is at least 95% protection against Covid-19 death, which means the lethal risk is reduced to less than a twentieth of its usual value.

Calls AP 99% claim that 99% of deaths in the US are among the “unvaccinated into Question.
edit on 14-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   
It's actually the polar opposite of what you claim.

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

And you here defending the covid vaccines as usually again. I am sure they are all safe and effective and most of the side effects are super rare.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

You also seem to be ignoring the tweet i posted in the post.
Source

vaccine, but surprising. Most deaths there are among those over 50, who are more likely to be vaccinated than those under 50, who rarely die whether vaccinated or not. We should see similar data here, if not now, then soon.

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Nobody knows the actual data. All we get is what we are told. That's why it's so important to control the narrative around this. The fact censorship has been so high around Covid is all the evidence I need that all information is one sided and false.

No other "vaccine" in history has been treated like this. This isn't scientific method. Scientific method is observation, hypothesis, test and conclusion. We skipped everything and went right to conclusion. The "vaccine" is safe for everyone!

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

And you here defending the covid vaccines as usually again. I am sure they are all safe and effective and most of the side effects are super rare.

It's a hit and run.

Doesn't actually back up statement. Takes a potshot to relieve the Guinea Pig anger but never returns to back up the oinking rhetoric.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

No other "vaccine" in history has been treated like this.

That' has being my stance as well. I am all for vaccines. But these ones are sketchy.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi
Seems counterintuitive… after being told by the purveyors of the ‘vaccines’ that, yes you can get COVID if you are vaccinated, and yes you can spread it… but you won’t get as sick and it will keep you out of the hospital.

If you won’t get sick and won’t need to go to the hospital, wtf are vaccinated people dying?

Don’t tell me that we haven’t been told that the vaccine will keep you out of the hospital.

edit on b000000312021-07-14T19:04:11-05:0007America/ChicagoWed, 14 Jul 2021 19:04:11 -0500700000021 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Wouldn't surprise me if this were true because vaccines, in my opinion, are just tools for depopulation and don't save lives, as is claimed. If it is true, perhaps COVID is being used as an excuse to cover-up vaccine-related deaths. Just a thought.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   

No other "vaccine" in history has been treated like this.

That' has being my stance as well. I am all for vaccines. But these ones are sketchy.

Because they ain't vaccines.

They are the biggest unregulated human testing project in the history of humankind.

+2 more 
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

It's because nobody knows. There's no data to claim anything around the "vaccine".

These people telling you the "vaccine" is safe and effective are lieing. There's no way of knowing at this point.

+1 more 
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
It's actually the polar opposite of what you claim.

Denial is a bitch.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Well there is one way of finding that out actually.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

It's a hit and run.

Doesn't actually back up statement. Takes a potshot to relieve the Guinea Pig anger but never returns to back up the oinking rhetoric.

Im curious if you have been called names for not taking the vax? I certainly have for taking it. Seems pretty idiotic to me, that someone would feel such anger toward me doing so. But im seeing it more and more.
edit on 7/14/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I'm sorry.

I didn't realise anyone from Cali would be reading this.

I hope I didn't hurt your feelings.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Anyone know the PCR cycle thresholds for testing both "vaccinated" and "unvaccinated" in the UK...and how it differs from US testing of both groups?
edit on 14-7-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I'm sorry.

I didn't realise anyone from Cali would be reading this.

I hope I didn't hurt your feelings.
Nope, im a tough cookie. but you didnt answer my question. Why the hate?

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

It's a hit and run.

Im curious if you have been called names for not taking the vax? I certainly have for taking it. Seems pretty idiotic to me, that someone would feel such anger toward me doing so. But im seeing it more and more.

I have been called names...boy have I. But I dont care if people call me names. Especially on the internet lol
People are probably mad because 1. virus/chemical shedding is real and it is especially negatively affecting women. 2. because you are buying into a false narrative that is feeding a propaganda machine that the rest of us are trying to kill.

With that said, I wont call you a name because I actually support one's choice to inject themselves with an experimental concoction of chemicals as I sit back and watch what happens a year from now....many years from now. People should have that right to be test subjects. As long as it is VOLUNTARY. That is how medicines are created.
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   

You also seem to be ignoring the tweet i posted in the post.
Source

vaccine, but surprising. Most deaths there are among those over 50, who are more likely to be vaccinated than those under 50, who rarely die whether vaccinated or not. We should see similar data here, if not now, then soon.

I always ignore tweets.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   

English please. You're in England.

Anyway, worldwide, .5% of the people who have died from covid recently are vaccinated. That is the opposite of "most" people.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join