It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spain’s top court rules pandemic lockdown ‘unconstitutional’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Spain's top court has ruled that last year's strict coronavirus lockdown was unconstitutional.

The ruling leaves the door open for people who were fined for breaking the rules to reclaim the money they paid.

But the court said it would not accept lawsuits from people and businesses who want to sue the government because they lost money due to the lockdown.

BBC

This could create a domino effect was my first thought, then the other thought, yes but you are always an optimist...
If everybody filed a lawsuit who had been damaged by this infamous COVID fiasco, everything would fall to piece. Now i know very little about law and although this website has all manners of members from Astronauts to Rock stars, i dont know of any lawyers that visit this site.

What do yous think, should i file a lawsuit for the inconvenience that this "Pandemic" has caused?

Ive had to endure dirty looks now from mask bearers for too long, and me with my Diesel "only the brave" t shirt on.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Panartisis

But the court said it would not accept lawsuits from people and businesses who want to sue the government because they lost money due to the lockdown.

Your answer is right there. Do you like pissing money away to lawyers? If so, there will be a line of extraction artists clamoring for your business.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Yes, I was hoping maybe here in Scotland it would be different.

This type of news may have a lot of governminds quaking in their boots.

interestingly it was a narrow victory 6-5

Those six best watch out for the heart attack gun

dun dun dun

edit, I would not trust a lawyer to represent me. I would fulfil a fantasy by representing myself

edit on 14-7-2021 by Panartisis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I don't get it?

The article states that you can't sue.

Therefore, you want to sue?

ETA: I see now you're from Scotland, not Spain. Still don't get it, though.

There is no way ANY country is going to let us sue for the inconvenience caused by the "pandemic"

No way...

I applaud Spain though, good on them.

edit on 7/14/2021 by MykeNukem because: eta

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
When will people wake up???

LOCK DOWNS WERE NOT A THING PRIOR TO THE CCP ORDERING LOCK DOWNS

Sorry but ITS NOT FKING SCIENCE!!!! NEVER FKING HAS BEEN!!!

However, the CCP faked videos to make it look FAR WORST THAN IT WAS so natural the national security state at the time shut the show down and copied these draconian message, that is just what you do when a huge psyops is obviously in play, you don't know.. the best you know is that what they're doing, they wrong-footed the world, well they didnt... COVID was a baby

So then the next phase is potentially how lethal can it be? the next phase was was it from a lab? YES IT WAS... so what if its 99.997% survivable now? BUT BUT BUT potentially because of it lineage it could be r0 6.0 and 15% - 20% mortality after evolution? do you get it? WE DON'T KNOW HOW ITLL EVOLVE, it could be 10,000 years or tomorrow it evolves into that worst possible scenario IE spreads like a cold and kills 20% of the population, either way the CCP wpuldnt give a monkeys they achieved their objective, bump western economies enough to leapfrog them

And they did all that while the USA/WEST WAS POLITICALLY AT WAR... i said this for the whole 4 years, you'd better watch your six while doing this BS

running parallel to that was CCP building 100,000 + extra hospital spaces

so what there doing is counter to what they're saying, = CONCERN

when you can culture the bloody thing and what they're doing and saying are at odds you close down in the same fashion

HOWEVER

western nations responded by... KEEPING LOCKED DOWN, BECAUSE THEY WERE ALREADY OF THE ROAD DAMAGED !!!! WHICH WOULD NOT ONLY DESTROY WESTERN ECONOMIES LIKE THE INITIAL PHASE OF LOCK-DOWNS..., IT WOULD THEN IMPACT THE CCP WHO ARE INTERLOCKED INTO WESTERN ECONOMIES, SO ITS MORE THAN OBVIOUS WHY WE WESTERN NATIONS CONTINUED THE FRAUD, IT WAS TOO FKING LATE... THE LONGER LOCK-DOWNS CONTINUE THE MORE THEY DESTROY THE CCP, ITS REALLY NOT HARD TO UNDERSTAND WHATS HAPPENING -- ITS CLEAR AS DAY FFS

CCP only intended to make the crossover prior of economic superiority sooner than 2025/30, but now its cold war 2 -- and the fact its cold war 2 speaks volumes, they know the above, if they dont well then were screwed anyway... is was an attack...PERIOD, so expect "knockdowns" or lock-downs whatever you want to call them to continue every winter until the CCP falls, its the INSANELY DUMB & STUPID who enable lock-downs, and thankfully we have enough dumb/stupids to carry out the retaliatory attacks ... but then again, ITS NOT dumb or stupid when your fighting back AGAINST AN EXISTENTIAL THREAT such as the CCP who shot first, so its a good job we have insanely dumb people ensuring lock-downs continue FOREVER, Whiteout you dumb mental-ill sheep wed be screwed

here is the kicker card... the CCP needs SOLID SUPPLY CHAINS to maintain its booming economy, LIKE I SAID.. YOU KNOW THOSE GHOST CITIES??? well they're a big clue as to the paper tiger CCP is and its CLOSED economy. its a ginormous housing bubble BIGGER THAN ANYTHING THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN, if supply chain collapse like covid19 is doing, THEY CANT SUSTAIN IT it pops and implodes.. its RIP to that $52 TRILLION Housing bubble and decreased exports SIMULTANEOUSLY? oh gosh that is the worlds economy in the toilet... do you understand that? i bet you don't you quadruple jabbed lab rat knockdowns forever coward, but who cares, were fighting even for you stupid people

Dude if there is anything normal AT ALL... to you abut this virus i hope you live to you're 90 years of age and then realize how utterly stupid you're/were, you have ZERO idea how the world functions or 21st century warfare is done, NONE
edit on 14-7-2021 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Good and this is coming from a country that is mostly left. I hope the same ruling will apply to the covid passports.
edit on 14-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Yay for Spain.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

However, the CCP faked videos to make it look FAR WORST THAN IT WAS

Like the videos of people convulsing / having seizures from the rona’?!?

I remember that propaganda BS back in December 2019.

Where are those symptoms or videos now???

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Not paying restitution to people's lives that were upended, if it can be proven, lacks all kinds of integrity as a government.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Could you sue if you were punished for not taking an experimental vaccine, or if you have were discriminated against for not taking an experimental vaccine, because i mean thats discrimination isnt it?

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

A few sources wouldn't have gone amiss in this well put together post?

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 03:21 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

join