It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Floyd Mural Destroyed By Lightning

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Wish lightning would strike behind the White House catching the dumpsters ablaze next.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
What did it look like before it was struck? Anyone know?

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
God has taken it upon Himself to destroy these murals as his minions around the nation

You just outed yourself as an extremist. A very narrow minded extremist.

Your view of what constitutes 'God' is soooo narrow minded that 'God' could only be an entity worshiped by those whom you hate and are intolerant towards. Let me guess - 'God' to you is a conservative white christian?

LOL

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick1

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Sure, so says ''the witness ''........... ONE witness, meanwhile

Inspector Hugh Koogan told the Blade the collapse was due to natural deterioration and that the wall was recently seen bowing in the middle. Koogan told the newspaper he spoke to the witness and found no signs that lightning was the cause.

www.kiro7.com... F55JQ/

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: Maverick1

Ty, brother....

Damn, it got the bastard top dead center lol

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Don’t get too excited...

See the first link in my signature below.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Astronomical yes. But not impossible.

I know a guy that got hit by lightning twice. Died the first time.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

That's funny I guess. I can see God, standing over that guy pointing his lightening gun at the dead guys head and saying ''And another for good measure sucka''

For those who don't recognize that, that is more sarcasm......

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Channel 13s Doppler confirmed lightning struck the block, Terry.
This is one bear I wouldn’t poke. But you do you👍

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

No not impossible but very rare I would say especially when looking at those pictures from it zoomed out. You would think the "Lightning" would have hit one of the light poles bordering each side of the mural.

Had a roommate in college that was struck by lightning. He lived in Wyoming and they were up in the mountains during a thunderstorm and they all ran back to the car and as he was last they locked him out. As he had his hand on the car door latch lightning struck the car knocking him to the ground and stopping his heart. From that point on he had to wear a special watch and his body carried a different charge so he always had a grounding bracelet on when working with computers etc. The guy maybe weighed 150lbs and I am still amazed he wasn't killed.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Lol … my first act as commander of space force…

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: NotGuilty

If the family hasn't been bilked out of the $27 million yet, they'll rebuild it.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They’re already planning on rebuilding it. I would move if I lived there. The whole town may get turned to salt.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
The evil left spent so much time and energy tearing down statues etc last year that anyone upset on the left should go to a hospital immediately for low Irony conditions.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Yeah, I heard that report as well. But that bear? My guess is that if this was lightening and it was somebodies God that struck down that heathen alter, it sounds like a pretty chintzy God to me. So for now, until we begin to hear about lightening striking the Halls of Congress or knocking down Bezo's Penis launch I'm sticking with one witness who decided that one hammer blow to a sagging brick facade is the culprit here.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Sure, so says ''the witness ''........... ONE witness, meanwhile

Inspector Hugh Koogan told the Blade the collapse was due to natural deterioration and that the wall was recently seen bowing in the middle. Koogan told the newspaper he spoke to the witness and found no signs that lightning was the cause.

www.kiro7.com... F55JQ/

Sorry bro, other reports say otherwise.

Plus, it's also been reported that the building was "structurally sound", because why would an Artist build on a wall that was blowing in the wind?" Lmfao

You leftiest are too easy these days.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Irony deficient bohemia 🤣

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

LOL....no doubt a gofundme has already been set up to rebuild it.

Lefties don't rebuild anything. Look at Portland.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Yep, I read also that the fire department confirmed the witnesses testimony. And yes, the building itself was confirmed ''structurally sound'' but that structure, firm though it may be, was not that brick facade that had been sagging.

Why would he paint on a sagging wall? It may not have been sagging when he painted it. Or the owner or someone else offered him a commission to paint that wall. I don't know but those are a couple of answers to that question that make more sense than God striking down an obscure mural in one town.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join