It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Anthony Hopkins’ Fake Vaccination? Shot Gets Squirted on the Ground

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Are these the same fact checkers who were saying that the virus did not the come from that thing you know?

edit on 15-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MiaBandetoh

So where would the RN engage the safety? I'm an RN, she did exactly what she was supposed to, where she was supposed to, when she was supposed to. If you are claiming an RN is not supposed to IMMEDIATELY engage the safety you are dead wrong.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

The way she was holding the vaccine/needle is wrong as well. And why is the supposed nurse wearing that kind of suit?

No it's not. How do you claim to be an RN and yet think she is holding it wrong. How are you an RN and don't understand she is wearing appropriate PPE for possible exposure to Covid. That's the same PPE that would be worn if you go into a covid room.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

So where would the RN engage the safety? I'm an RN, she did exactly what she was supposed to, where she was supposed to, when she was supposed to. If you are claiming an RN is not supposed to IMMEDIATELY engage the safety you are dead wrong.

Had she given him the injection properly it would have engaged after the plunger was pushed in fully!

She also should have disposed of that needle in a sharps container you know this! If you dont...How to administer a shot see step 25...

Never in my life have I seen any Nurse turn and eject fluid you know this a bio-hazard! It was in his arm if had any blood borne disease she just created a way for it to spread. NEVER have they done this even in a hospital room give me a break!

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:47 AM
link   
It seems like it would be easier to simply inject him with a placebo, and claim it's a vax. Wouldn't it?

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiaBandetoh

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Had she given him the injection properly it would have engaged after the plunger was pushed in fully!

She also should have disposed of that needle in a sharps container you know this! If you dont...How to administer a shot see step 25...

Never in my life have I seen any Nurse turn and eject fluid you know this a bio-hazard! It was in his arm if had any blood borne disease she just created a way for it to spread. NEVER have they done this even in a hospital room give me a break!

No it wouldn't. You have to use a lot of force to engage it, and if you do it while it is inside the patient is tends to cause more pain/trauma. I always remove it and then engage the safety.

It was disposed of in a sharps container I would imagine, but that would have been off camera.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: smurfy

Thought for the day; 
I wonder just how many posts here proclaiming a set-up, are actually posters who have had a jab themselves, but spout shiite anyway? 

I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark here and say none.

All of the people that you disagree with( Trump supporters mostly) have told us if and when they had to take the vaccine for one reason or another but they leave the rest of us pro-choice.

Then there's the likes of you that are bitter towards anyone who doesn't tow the Covid jab line because you took it and expect everyone else to be a guinea pig moron, like you.

No thanks pal.

I ain't your pal, and what you do or don't do IS is your own concern, just as you talking nonsense is also your own concern, taking the vaccine BTW, has nothing to do with idiot Herr Trump, who took the vaccine in January...sheesh!

Bwoahh. Bit harsh but fair, I ain't your pal either.

You took the vaccine just like Trump.

#SilentMajority is you man! Congrats.

The NWO loves you.

Stay safe.
edit on 1872021 by Wide-Eyes because: Bwoahh

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Forgive me but that's a lot of mental gymnastics one must perform to even come close to believing he was vaxxed.

Anthony Hopkins may be a phenomenal actor, but that "nurse" certainly is not.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   
It's a publicly stunt.

It's not really making much of an impact on the global vaccination status either way is it.

originally posted by: Punnilingus
a reply to: nonspecific

Forgive me but that's a lot of mental gymnastics one must perform to even come close to believing he was vaxxed.

Anthony Hopkins may be a phenomenal actor, but that "nurse" certainly is not.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I'm going to have to say that it's likely no shot was given.

1) I've been trained to give IM shots while in Nursing school and the video doesn't add up.

2) With the volume of those shots, there's about a 5-second depression that should've occurred, but we can see at :11 of the video that her thumb is CLEARLY off of the plunger and no real time was given to the injection itself (during the moments we can't see her thumb).

3) It is negligent to squirt biohazardous waste into the open air, where people are standing, and onto the ground, where people can walk. No medical school or program teaches this; no nursing school teaches this. They teach the exact opposite of this. You can get in trouble for doing stuff like this because you can infect other people with whatever the patient has when you do it. The correct procedure is to remove the needle the same way it's inserted and IMMEDIATELY place it into a Sharps bin.

4) You are supposed to get rid of dead space prior to injection so that you're able to inject the full dose and have nothing left, even with needles that result in more dead space. This is a procedure that is practiced in every medical school. The procedure is simple and results in near-zero loss of product. Not only that but the amount of space left in the syringe is minuscule and in no way would result in nearly 1 inch of syringe (which is what we see in the video).

Based on the video, and on my training, I'd have to say that either no shot was given, or only a partial shot. I'll also say that safety protocols were COMPLETELY ignored here. What she did is dangerous practice and should never be celebrated.
edit on 20-7-2021 by Punnilingus because: I said 'in the needle' but meant syringe but decided the sentence could stand without either.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Go back to school, complete your degree, and then work as an RN. I did, and am an RN. Every point you made is wrong.

originally posted by: Punnilingus
I'm going to have to say that it's likely no shot was given.

It was definitely given. If someone wants to say he got something other than the vaccine they can do so, although there's no evidence of that. To say he didn't get the shot is ridiculous.

1) I've been trained to give IM shots while in Nursing school and the video doesn't add up.

I'm an actual RN, I do this all day every day, and I give covid shots. It adds up perfectly.

2) With the volume of those shots, there's about a 5-second depression that should've occurred, but we can see at :11 of the video that her thumb is CLEARLY off of the plunger and no real time was given to the injection itself (during the moments we can't see her thumb).

5 seconds?? How much volume do you think is in the shot? It's 0.3ml, you barely move and it's over, about half a second is all you need. Where did you go to school that you think you need 5 seconds to give 0.3ml?

3) It is negligent to squirt biohazardous waste into the open air, where people are standing, and onto the ground, where people can walk. No medical school or program teaches this; no nursing school teaches this. They teach the exact opposite of this. You can get in trouble for doing stuff like this because you can infect other people with whatever the patient has when you do it. The correct procedure is to remove the needle the same way it's inserted and IMMEDIATELY place it into a Sharps bin.

False. The correct thing to do is to immediately engage the safety so no one can get stuck. It looks like the syringe used is one where the safety is engaged by pressing the plunger hard, which is what it looks like is happening in the video.

4) You are supposed to get rid of dead space prior to injection so that you're able to inject the full dose and have nothing left, even with needles that result in more dead space. This is a procedure that is practiced in every medical school. The procedure is simple and results in near-zero loss of product. Not only that but the amount of space left in the syringe is minuscule and in no way would result in nearly 1 inch of syringe (which is what we see in the video).

Not only is this false, but it's impossible. The dead space is what can not be removed and is different for different syringes, on some the needle goes into the syringe when the safety is engaged, which is the type of safety this looks like although it's hard to tell with the picture quality. If your claim is the safety should be engaged prior to giving the shot you need to quit, now.

Based on the video, and on my training, I'd have to say that either no shot was given, or only a partial shot. I'll also say that safety protocols were COMPLETELY ignored here. What she did is dangerous practice and should never be celebrated.

Well based on being an actual RN who does this for a living, the shot was definitely given. If what she was doing was engaging the safety as it appears, then she did what she was supposed to. What would be dangerous is walking around with a used needle, uncapped, and safety not engaged.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join