It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Anthony Hopkins’ Fake Vaccination? Shot Gets Squirted on the Ground

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
AHH I see.

The American hero was the dude kidnapping people to make their skin into a new skin for him, the Welsh dude was the other one helping the last to find the hero who was Welsh and ate people.

Glad we got that cleared up

originally posted by: Tulpa
a reply to: nonspecific

yep. That's why I said other other guy.

Same movie. Different homicidal maniac

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   
The only thing I figure that makes sense is they already had the shot and were just doing one for the camera. In their minds doing a public service. Otherwise wth?
edit on 14-7-2021 by jjkenobi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   

If it was faked (I don't know) I can see why they'd use someone as well known as Hopkins.

Slightly more reassuring than.....say.....the cast of Trainspotting.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Yes, he got it. What you see is the residual that came out when she engaged the safety to make the needle unable to poke anyone before disposal.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
The only thing I figure that makes sense is they already had the shot and were just doing one for the camera. In their minds doing a public service. Otherwise wth?

What usually happens is when you draw up say 3ml into the syringe, you are also drawing up a small amount of waste that will be left between the plunger and the end of the needle. There is no plunger mechanism to push out that small waste. What you are seeing is her engage the safety, it looks like this might be one of the ones where the needle retracts to form the safety mechanism. When it does, the small amount of waste is getting pushed out.

That's what it looks like to me.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04
There was a lot more ejected than a left over half a ML or 1 ML.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Damn, Dr Hannibal is getting old.

Still a great actor though.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

No it didn't. It's exactly what I would expect it to look like. I use syringes all day, I'm an RN. You can believe whatever you want, but in the video you can clearly see the plunger depressed after it's in his arm, then you see her remove it, engage the safety, and a tiny amount that appears to be exactly what you'd expect for the waste come out.

I don't know how you think there was more than a full ml that came out when the vaccine itself is only 0.3ml. You don't do this every day all day, so I can understand how to you it seems like that was a lot, it wasn't.
edit on 14-7-2021 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

My mother-in-law works at a hospital and her friend was giving the corona shots. She did the same for my mother-in-law, jabbed her and acted like she was giving her the shot in case cameras were ever rolled back, but didn't actually give her the shot.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Anyone taking the Vax because a famous person did is a bit silly really.

Bingo. Anyone taking it for any reason other than they feel solace in doing so is a bit silly. Same for anyone not taking it for the same reasons. It's ridiculous how partisan a #ing shot has become. I'm not getting it for the same reason I never get a flu shot. Live and let live.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Hannibal can take on the virus without any aid.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Taking it because it reduces your risk of getting seriously ill from covid 19 is not a silly reason.

Not taking it because you have pre-existing medical issues that could mean it's more dangerous to have the jab is not a silly reason.

The rest of them are varied in their silliness.

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: nonspecific

Anyone taking the Vax because a famous person did is a bit silly really.

Bingo. Anyone taking it for any reason other than they feel solace in doing so is a bit silly. Same for anyone not taking it for the same reasons. It's ridiculous how partisan a #ing shot has become. I'm not getting it for the same reason I never get a flu shot. Live and let live.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

If it was faked (I don't know) I can see why they'd use someone as well known as Hopkins.

They should have used Robert DeNeiro again, and again, and again, and given him the shot every time.

But that's none of my business.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
They wanted to use chuck Norris but when they tried the needle just kept breaking.

They should have used Robert DeNeiro again, and again, and again, and given him the shot every time.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

That's right. If you feel solace in taking the shot, more power to you. If you feel solace in not taking the shot, more power to you. We're all at each others' throats over a damn shot. It's ridiculous and I blame the media for making such a huge deal out of it instead of letting adults make their own decision.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The whole world is divided these days and it's really sad

Left and right, jab and no jab it's like we picked sides and now can't see the middle ground even if it benefits us all.

Life's become to much like rival clans and that's only going to end one way.

That's right. If you feel solace in taking the shot, more power to you. If you feel solace in not taking the shot, more power to you. We're all at each others' throats over a damn shot. It's ridiculous and I blame the media for making such a huge deal out of it instead of letting adults make their own decision.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I'm in favour of personal choice.

If he wanted to get it thirty or forty times a day that would coolio

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I think the need to virtue signal and get cameras involved is what he thought was silly, I could be wrong though.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Remember the side effects of the mRNAs wont happen overnight. They will feel just fine after the first dose i know a person who was so cheerful after first shot and saying things why dont you get the shot to!

After the second shot they are having regrets.
edit on 14-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

That's still not as impressive as the dude playing a dude disguised as another dude.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join