It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father Warns 17-Year-Old Son Diagnosed With Heart Condition After School Required COVID Vaccine

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: Halfswede

Should I point out the obvious to you? Soccer is an outdoor event no mask is required.

You only claimed that you could assure us that no public schools were requiring the vaccine for sports, no masks were mentioned. I simply made the small effort of a web search and grabbed the first one that showed they were requiring the vaccine. Your inability to web search or get past the mask-focused headline is really your problem, not mine.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

For perspective:
He takes his name from a Swedish Satanist, who takes his name from the god of human strife and confusion.
So what do you think his purpose here is?

It’s a cult. Logic is futile.
edit on 14-7-2021 by NotGuilty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: Halfswede

Should I point out the obvious to you? Soccer is an outdoor event no mask is required.

You only claimed that you could assure us that no public schools were requiring the vaccine for sports, no masks were mentioned. I simply made the small effort of a web search and grabbed the first one that showed they were requiring the vaccine. Your inability to web search or get past the mask-focused headline is really your problem, not mine.

N

They arent never did you could indeed wear a mask. And it wasn't approved for children until May 27th. In other words, after they changed the policy. And right before most schools take summer break they only had a couple of weeks left. So i don't know how this parent would be having their kid play soccer over summer break but whatever,
edit on 7/14/21 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Just to be clear you feel there isn’t any coercion taking place? I knows it’s all meaningless grandstanding and we don’t don’t have to listen if we don’t want too.

Your splitting atomic hairs. He was told he had to so he did(allegedly) In reality you don’t have too so why was he told he had to get the shot?

People believe all kinds of crazy stuff because they hear it on tv.

People actually thought i would pulled over for example traveling to Winnipeg because the news said there was a travel ban in our area. I went 11 times and didn’t see a single stop ever. Full traffic full shipping yet when I would tell the average person I was going to the city to buy aquarium supplies they would go full crazy and inform me I can’t because travel is banned!

To sit back with a straight face and say everything is fine time and time again every day. Amazing.

In LordAhriman’s world you go onto conspiracy sites to tell them what the news mans said.

In LordAhriman’s world people in positions of power always tell the truth and everything is about the greater good and nothing is about money.

In LordAhriman’s world school boards are open fair and honest and would never attempt to strong arm a parent or child in order to get their way.

a reply to: LordAhriman

What amazes me about Marxists like LordAhriman is that they do exactly what the 'elites' tell them and even repeat it like a parrot.
Some people just need a shepherd I guess.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

Reminds me of another in here who are defending the covid vaccines. Heavily. Repating the same thing as MSM like how blood clots how can be also caused by Covid.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join