It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father Warns 17-Year-Old Son Diagnosed With Heart Condition After School Required COVID Vaccine

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Yes i know the source is info wars but they are citing sources from news outlets and mostly local news outlets. This is why schools shouldnt be forcing young people and children to require covid vaccination.

This is becoming concerning. Infowars has the clip from fox.
Father Warns 17-Year-Old Son Diagnosed With Heart Condition After School Required COVID Vaccine

“He was required to get the vaccine for school,” Fabio explained. “With time running out, we waited and got his first vaccine on June 15th and I never thought anything of it. You know everything is low-risk, everybody said it’s fine.”

the teenager was released but he still has high levels of troponin and “can’t do all the things he loves to do,” like surfing or playing soccer.

“They kind of cherry-pick the way that they present the data. It’s an all or none approach. They say either adolescents are fully vaccinated or every single one of them is going to get COVID-19, and that’s the way they are balancing it right now but I don’t think that’s the right way of doing it” Saphier said.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Tragic.

I can't imagine the sense of loss.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   
This one too

Vax-Obsessed Med Student Dies Suddenly Weeks After Second COVID Jab
by Kelen McBreen
July 13th 2021, 12:42 pm

According to her obituary, “Hadley Ann Huffman passed away unexpectedly on June 15th at the age of 20-years-old in Detroit, Michigan.”

A pre-med student at Wayne State University in Michigan, Huffman started a non-profit at Wayne State called Students Against Medical Racism Non-profit (SAMR).

Going to school to become a physician, Huffman created SAMR to bring attention to the injustices in medical access for bi-racial and people of color (BIPOC).

In a flyer Huffman posted to Facebook advertising a SAMR fundraiser, the group used a vaccine in its logo in a push to get minorities vaccinated.

Hadley also posted a World Health Organization promotional video about “how COVID-19 vaccines work” in January.

She was a Democrat who voted for Biden and Harris in the 2020 election, according to her social media account.

Trusting Democrat politicians, the mainstream media and the medical establishment she was going to school to become a part of, Hadley announced on April 15th that she had just received her second dose of the COVID-19 vaccination, writing, “2/2! Let’s get back to normal.”

Exactly two months later Hadley died out of the blue.

Many people fail to realize that skeptics of the experimental COVID vaccines who are demonized by the media and followers of mainstream politics are trying to save the same people constantly attacking them.

Additionally, most of the people being silenced on social media for trying to share their personal experiences with COVID vaccine adverse reactions believed in the mRNA technology at the time they took the jab.

For example, a mom who signed her kids up for Pfizer’s experimental mRNA covid vaccine trial in December went public last month to reveal her 12-year-old daughter suffered “severe” reactions to the shot and had to be hospitalized for months.

Twitter blocked its users from engaging with the video of that mother’s testimony, and added a warning that her claims were “misleading.”

How many people would think twice about taking the experimental shots if Big Tech allowed a free flow of information and how many lives have been lost due to their censorship?

Ivory Hecker and Dr. Stella Immanuel, who both have been heavily censored, are finally able to have an explosive interview on the War Room.

www.infowars.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Here's a link to the story on Fox.

FOX News

edit on 7/13/2021 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   
A very useful video below, one of the HCPs (top right) had or is in the process of having his license revoked by the college of medicine (ACAAI) for telling people they should do their own research and that the WHO did not recommend vax for people 18 and under right after the WHO made that announcement (before retracting it)

9 minute panel discussion about medically induced illness via vax:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-7-2021 by JonOnTheJohn because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-7-2021 by JonOnTheJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Who CARES if his son might've died. It's only a small amount of people who die from the vaccine.

It's WORTH IT!

/s

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Tragic.

I can't imagine the sense of loss.

The people who make rules like this are treading on dangerous ground. The parents who lose children will not simply mourn and then go away.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Who is more to blame?

The School authorities who mandated the Vaccine?

-OR-

The Parent who had his child injected with the experimental drug?

edit on 7/13/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Jane, i like your point but soon we may not be given much of a choice. I have 2 kids and told my wife i will not submit and that we may all face consequences as a result.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   

The Schools. Remember Schools and Colleges, Universities will require students to be at least fully vaccinated if they want to return in class by this fall or next year.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Who is more to blame?

-OR-

I'm glad I'm not in that position to have to make a decision like that.

I can imagine the pressure, especially from the kids, who can't participate in anything without the vax.

Making a stand requires sacrifice though, that's where the rubber meets the road.

Hopefully people will start asking questions and demanding answers after seeing this crap...

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JonOnTheJohn

Jane, i like your point but soon we may not be given much of a choice. I have 2 kids and told my wife i will not submit and that we may all face consequences as a result.

My children are now (thank God) in their 20's. If they were still in school, I'd find some way to avoid getting them injected with these experimental drugs. Homeschool....Private School...Tutor...whatever it takes.

The adjustment to save our children would only be needed until the House and Senate are back in Republican hands. Only 19 months from now.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Agreed. And its far more important to look beyond the current statistics of side effects/complications. The "markers" for long-term health problems developing are significant.

How bad would a parent feel if in 15 years, his/her 22 year old "child" develops a lung or brain or heart embolism, precipitated by the blood-clotting these experimental vaccines are known to trigger. That's just ONE of several problems we'd be potentially condemning our children to endure and deal with.

Where the hell will the School officials be then? Where the hell will the Federal and State health officials be then? Where the hell will Doctor Fauci be then?

I guarantee all of them will be better off than your son or daughter. And so will their children and grandchildren.

If there are enough concerned parents and local media people tracking and investigating, we'll find that School and Union officials who have children, will have found a way to keep THEIR CHILDREN from being vaccinated.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: carewemust
Who is more to blame?

-OR-

I'm glad I'm not in that position to have to make a decision like that.

I can imagine the pressure, especially from the kids, who can't participate in anything without the vax.

Making a stand requires sacrifice though, that's where the rubber meets the road.

Hopefully people will start asking questions and demanding answers after seeing this crap...

As of right now, I'm damn lucky my kids aren't school age. I hope things can be reversed in less than 2 years. I'm seriously frightened for my kids. I was already pressured and forced to take that !@@#$

(post by starviego removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Who CARES if his son might've died. It's only a small amount of people who die from the vaccine.

It's WORTH IT!

/s

It's bizarre isn't it.

I've even seen one "person" who thinks it's "hilarious" just as long as they're OK. Not a care in the world about others.

Of course, on any other subject, they'll be preaching about how compassionate they are and full of empathy.
edit on 1372021 by Tulpa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Serious question, because I'm watching a movie and drinking beer. Where are schools mandating this for kids?

ETA: There are 3 places reporting this. Twitter, Fox, and InfoWars sharing the Fox story. No location in any of them.

Seems legit.
edit on 13-7-2021 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   
dbl
edit on 7/14/2021 by MykeNukem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Serious question, because I'm watching a movie and drinking beer. Where are schools mandating this for kids?

ETA: There are 3 places reporting this. Twitter, Fox, and InfoWars sharing the Fox story. No location in any of them.

Seems legit.

Good point. Not sure what it changes though. I don't think it's fake.

Is this one "legit"?

Location Known

edit on 7/14/2021 by MykeNukem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

That didn't address my question. OP story says a 17 year old high school kid was forced to be vaccinated. Where? Who is forcing high schoolers to be vaccinated?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join