It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Crow Vaccine Passport Laws

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   
While approximately 2/3 of the white population in the US has taken at least one dose of the COVID vaccine, only about 1/3 of the black population has chosen to join in the mass clinical trial.
There are many on the left, and on this very site, arguing for the implementation of restrictive policies for anyone who doesn't want to partake in the mass clinical trials; in the words of our President Biden, "It makes Jim Crow look like Jim Eagle."

www.kff.org...

(PS How's that race bait taste?)

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

I'm surprised anyone even took the shot, regardless of race, sex, religion, creed, etc over a virus that's less deadly than a stubbed toe.

Then again Racism=Biden so I'm not surprised.

If you don't vote for me you ain't black-Joe Biden

I think he meant African American, hard to tell with that dementia patient.
edit on 13-7-2021 by RussianSpy because: On the phone in a waiting room, autocorrect lol

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   

This is why they are sending people door to door. It's not that they don't desperately want the life saving vaccine, it's because they are misinformed and

The goal is to ensure that people who may have difficulty getting a vaccination because of issues like transportation see those barriers lessened or removed entirely.
this way all the black people who can't figure out how to use the internet or where to get a driver's license, ID or a bus pass can still be able to get the vaccine.

That was sarcasm.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Why are you surprised by this? They've been burning down black homes and businesses for over a year now, while ignoring the slaughter of black citizens in places like Chicago.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

I never said I was surprised.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I know. Manner of speech.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Um. The Biden quote was in regards to GOP State level voting restrictions, not vaccines.

The GOP laws are passing. How many covid-19 laws have passed?

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianSpy

I'm surprised anyone even took the shot, regardless of race, sex, religion, creed, etc over a virus that's less deadly than a stubbed toe.

Do you have the statistics on stubbed toe deaths?

Covid-19 deaths are over 600,000.

I have serious co-morbidities, including hypoxia. Covid-19 causes hypoxia. No way I would survive double hypoxia. I would have been one of those, "felt sick, got tested, died, 3 days later the test came back positive".

I got the shots.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Chalcedony

That was sarcasm.

I can't tell which parts of your post are sarcasm.

Someone came to my door and gave me a ride to a vaccination site.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena
a reply to: Chalcedony

That was sarcasm.

I can't tell which parts of your post are sarcasm.

Someone came to my door and gave me a ride to a vaccination site.
So what you’re saying is we can summon a shot like an Uber?

Hey Biden-Harris Administration, monitor Deez Nutz

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

So what you’re saying is we can summon a shot like an Uber?

I'm saying that I wasn't sophisticated enough to negotiate appointments and what not. I needed assistance.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

I mentioned the increasing call for restrictions which would disproportionately affect the black community; what do you think is the next step after the door to door calls, letters, monitoring of texts doesn't get the desired results?

link   

I have no interest in the government soliciting crap that's in human trials, actually I don't care what they're selling. I have the standard "No Trespassing" signs, but I really have to get one that's out on a post a 1000 metres out that says "No soliciting of ANY kind. If you can read this sign, you're in range." lol

Cheers - Dave

link   
Glad you took comfort in the words

“I’m from the government and we’re here to help.”

Glad you got the assistance you needed.

The other day a guy on the street all masked stopped me with clipboard in hand as I tried to enjoy my java, to inform me I could head to the corner church to get my jab.

I asked if my town or area was experiencing a “surge”.

He looked shocked and said he didn’t know…..

I said “Me neither.” And we quickly parted ways.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
While approximately 2/3 of the white population in the US has taken at least one dose of the COVID vaccine, only about 1/3 of the black population has chosen to join in the mass clinical trial.
There are many on the left, and on this very site, arguing for the implementation of restrictive policies for anyone who doesn't want to partake in the mass clinical trials; in the words of our President Biden, "It makes Jim Crow look like Jim Eagle."

www.kff.org...

(PS How's that race bait taste?)

Black people die younger than White people. They are used to additional threats to life. Some self-created....some from outside. That's why there's no freaking out due to Covid-19. Those who were killed by it (94%) were knocking on death's door already.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   

List of Coronavirus-Related Restrictions in Every State
Most states have dropped coronavirus-related restrictions
by Dena Bunis and Jenny Rough, AARP, Updated July 12, 2021

Why would any one dare volunteer to go door to door. US GOP Congressmen are whipping up paranoia "They're going to take your Bibles and guns!!!!"

People are going to die over that fear mongering.

Imagine a Church volunteer goes and knocks on a door. The door opens, the volunteer asks "Have you gotten a Covid-19 shot yet?" The homeowner shoots the "Nazi" before realizing "Oh #! That was Jim from church!"
edit on 13-7-2021 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

List of Coronavirus-Related Restrictions in Every State
Most states have dropped coronavirus-related restrictions
by Dena Bunis and Jenny Rough, AARP, Updated July 12, 2021

Why would any one dare volunteer to go door to door. US GOP Congressmen are whipping up paranoia "They're going to take your Bibles and guns!!!!"

People are going to die over that fear mongering.

Imagine a Church volunteer goes and knocks on a door. The door opens, the volunteer asks "Have you gotten a Covid-19 shot yet?" The homeowner shoots the "Nazi" before realizing "Oh #! That was Jim from church!"
Personally? I’d take issue with the regime that sent them.

“People are gonna die from fear-mongering” = Quote of the Day.

*shrugs

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join