It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Administration Plans to Monitor SMS Messages for Covid 'Misinformation'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Did people really think it would stop at social media?

A new report from politico has revealed the Biden administration intends to work with various ISP's and tech companies to monitor SMS for misinformation related to the experimental covid shots.

They plan to work with fact checkers employed by SMS carriers to dispel 'misinformation' sent by text message and social media.

I guess if you don't like it, you can start your own phone company right?

www.foxnews.com...

A recent report revealed the Biden administration has plans to work with tech companies and SMS carriers to monitor and combat misinformation, which was immediately met with skepticism and criticism by Republican lawmakers

On Monday, Politico reported plans from the Biden administration to battle misinformation in regards to the COVID-19 vaccine. 

www.politico.com...

Biden allied groups, including the Democratic National Committee, are also planning to engage fact-checkers more aggressively and work with SMS carriers to dispel misinformation about vaccines that is sent over social media and text messages. The goal is to ensure that people who may have difficulty getting a vaccination because of issues like transportation see those barriers lessened or removed entirely.

edit on 13/7/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
If the Covid Vaccines were safe as the Biden admin were claining why are they going by monitoring at what people think or say about these vaccines?

So are they going to saying that covid vaccines outweigh risks dispute the rare conditions of heart inflammations? seems like desperation and lack of confidence in the covid vaccines to me.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

We warned people.

Not enough listened.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'm waiting for the folks that show up not only happy about this, but that try and justify why it's good.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   
If I stole an election....this is exactly what I would do.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Why not ?
Jerky Joe reinstated the US Federal government funding to the Chinese Wuhan Lab .
Now we have variations galore .

Best damn virus US taxpayer money could buy .

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'm waiting for the folks that show up not only happy about this, but that try and justify why it's good.

I can think of a few right off the top of my head that will break into a circle jerk over this.

Biden and his goons are running scared with sh!t like this, anything to keep people from knowing the real story of what they did and how they did it.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
We already have some in ATS, just read the post, I wonder how bad they will get, can not wait to see them in full gear.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Since Joe Biden and his Biden admin are doing this then the question becomes did Biden really got vaccinated with the Covid Vaccine?

Why are they worried so much about what others are saying and talking about the covid and mRNA vaccines and the potential risks or side effects?

dont they have any confidence or didn't they say a while back that they are safe and effective? why such a push in such Monitor surveillance?

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Can you hear me now?

They already have a backdoor into our phones with the Emergency Broadcast System. I'm sure they could get creative with that, too.

I can't see how this jives with the US Constitution.

They just decided they're going to blatantly spy on people now?

Not even trying to be discrete anymore.

Mention Trump and wait for the SWAT team.

edit on 7/13/2021 by MykeNukem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Ok people. Are we going to stand up yet? This is a blatant intrusion on your 4th amendment. This is tyranny.

This is a result of the Idaho, Sun Valley big tech/cia meeting that happened over the 4th of July weekend that worked in tandem with Cyber Polygon to push agendas that eliminate your individualities and freedoms on the IoT networks. They want full control of IoT.

Seriously, we have to stand up now against this insanity.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I remember when The "Patriot" Act came into being, everyone was over-thrilled about it. I am sure history will repeat itself once again as per the usual.

A lot of us, including me called it with the passports and door-to-door vaccinations although I suspected they would have armed police officers as guards. I was wrong on the last bit admittedly.

I figured they'd monitor social media but never expected acquiring people's text data for such un-American purposes.

What separates us from North Korea with this administration anymore? The lines are getting blurred and the poles are shifting fast on everything we once knew.

Every semblance of normalcy is dead.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
One more thing....how bad has it become that they can say “ we’re reading all your messages. Your privacy is gone”
This is obviously an act of war on the us population by its own government, but sadly I think we’ve been boiling so slowly we don’t even notice it.
If this isn’t the time to water the tree, there isn’t ever a time to water the tree.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Wonder what happens if you say the wrong thing?

Does your phone become unusable because of an endless stream of incoming messages saying "I feel fine......just had a bit of a sore arm for a day or two"?

and it's just for covid, right? You know......for safety?

edit on 1372021 by Tulpa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Predicting a run on styrofoam cups and string.

LOL

As if none of this was foreseeable.
edit on 13-7-2021 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

hot, hot, it will explode, this going to be very interesting, yep I can see it now, remote code.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Just wait until Canada goes "oh yeah America? Hold my beer....' We'll double down just like we always do.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   

a reply to: MykeNukem

Just wait until Canada goes "oh yeah America? Hold my beer....' We'll double down just like we always do.

I'm surprised we aren't already doing this.

Our leaders are slipping...

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: Gothmog

Since Joe Biden and his Biden admin are doing this then the question becomes did Biden really got vaccinated with the Covid Vaccine?

Why are they worried so much about what others are saying and talking about the covid and mRNA vaccines and the potential risks or side effects?

dont they have any confidence or didn't they say a while back that they are safe and effective? why such a push in such Monitor surveillance?

Yep , and all you said is just a minute part of the picture

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   
There can only be 3 reasons they pushing this so hard...

Control

Money

CYA

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join