It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is odd on Here with the Covid Vaccines.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
They are now running out of the woodwork very quickly with the propaganda to push the "Mix and Match Covid Vaccines" as a strategy proving successful and then you have the media ignoring the potential risks like heart inflammation and treating it like how they viewed the BCs as nothing more then rare.

The WHO has no problems with the mRNA vaccines for a strange and saying that the vaccines outweigh the riks but when have we heard this before? that's right thats what they said about AZ.

Here is how the media is treating the Heart Inflammations. But what does the WHO who said that the virus poses no risk to human to human last year say about the mRNA long term issues?

Heart inflammation risks.

Nothing.
Benef its of mRNA Covid vaccines outweigh rare heart inflammation risks: WHO

The benefits of mRNA Covid-19 vaccines outweigh the rare risks of heart inflammation, the World Health Organization (WHO) said on Friday.

as the jabs reduce hospitalisations and deaths, an advisory panel of the World Health Organization said on Friday

In Canada.
Winnipeg woman shocked by heart lining inflammation after COVID vaccine, but experts say risk remains low

30-year-old says she suffered chest pain, shortness of breath following 1st Pfizer shot

Pushing the WHO claims.

A 30-year-old Winnipeg woman says she was shocked to be diagnosed with a condition involving inflammation of the lining around her heart days after she got her COVID-19 vaccination in late May.
But a Winnipeg cardiologist says despite concerns about heart inflammation, vaccines are preventing illness from COVID-19.

Heart inflammation linked to Pfizer, Moderna vaccines found more often in young men: WHO

I find not surprising that some doctors even as far as cardiologists on this matter are going as far to defend the mRNA vaccines dispute the fact they pose these kind of risks.

In Canada one college has announced that if a student wants to return to college next year they have to be fully vaccinated never mind the reported cases and potential risks of heart inflammation.

There have being some news outlets in Canada that had avoided mentioning that pfizer vaccine might cause heart inflammation in young people practically young men as well.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Dispute WHO backing and supporting mRNA vaccines WHO did however came agaisnt out mixing and matching and now the PM of Canada claiming that this strategy is proving to successful.

Trudeau: Vaccination mix and match strategy proving successful | COVID-19 in Canada

And one doctor on the news is claiming which i doubt that he recommend his own father to mix and match covid vaccines, mixing drugs is not something i would do when there is not enough data.

I recommend this to my own father

I am amused how these doctors in Canada have more time to appear on TV and on the news rather then being with their apparent patients. Knowing how diffuclt it is in Canada as well to get a job.
edit on 13-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
WHO and the entire medical industrial complex are full time working on perception management. They are more concerned with managing the public perception than they are with providing for the public health.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

They are more concerned with managing the

If there are more injures or cases of Heart Inflammations in young people and children over time just like how not so rare the BCs were becoming then unfortunately the public perception and view of both will shrink.

It seems the lessons of the Swine Flu Vaccination in 2007/2009 had being forgotten.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Spot

On

a reply to: Salander

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   
They are scrubbing the internet to hide all injuries and deaths related to the injections. I dont even call them vaccines. Over 400,000 affected or killed so far and counting. Yet there will be people along shortly to defend the jabs with regurgitated lies they are told daily. My close friend died after getting the injection. My daughters friend died after getting the injection. The husband of the woman who died believes he now may have MS. How quaint. There will be those along shortly to say Im lying, or make fun of my information. I suspect by this winter people who accepted the experimental injection will begin dropping like flies from cytokine storms, just like the test animals did. I think they used ferrets, because their lungs have similarities to human.

Keep in mind, that the defenders of this injection, have no clue, that they are among the "Walking Dead".

edit on 13-7-2021 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Wasn't it just last week they said NOT to mix vaccines?

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Sorry about your friend. If they were forced by their jobs then they can sue the jobs. Seeing how you cant sue the drug markers because of the liability.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

Well the WHO only this week came out agaisnt and you have supposed leaders and polticans and supposed doctors defending the decision to push for mix and match.

Every time some of these doctors appear on the news whats up with them weird lighting in their rooms? it looks like they have a old camera of the early 2000s.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
But still,99.5 percent of people dying from covid in the US are unvaxed.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Havamal

dying from covid in the US are unvaxed

Do you believe the data and data numbers of Covid From China yes? shall we look at the possible inflated that China had being using for the past two years since this begin?

Let me ask why do you believe that 99.5% number from the media? if you believe that kind of number then i would rather believe the covid numbers from China and NK.

How many of those 99.5% that died with covid had other issues or died in nursing homes etc? 99% is a very big percent.
But i would problary think the media wont say what those 99.5% who were unvaxed had. Because if i had assume that a number of them weren't healthy that they problary didn't know about.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
glitch
edit on 13-7-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

My close friend died after getting the injection. My daughters friend died after getting the injection

My sympathies and condolences.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I was in hospital recently, and after my blood work was checked, I was asked by the doctors if I'd had a covid vaccine recently. No, I said

The reason they asked? My white blood cell count is very high.

I thought it odd, that is the first thing they asked me....

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

Why are the doctors in the hopstials asking about your blood cell counts and the relationships with the covid vaccines that seems a bit out of place?

I assume its likely they had being getting patients that had issues with covid vaccines?

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: jerich0
Hey buddy, high white blood cell counts, when not feeling ill can be a diagnostic for other issues. Did you do a PSA test too?

If you didn’t take the vaccine, which WOULD cause an elevated count, it could be worth looking into.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
They are scrubbing the internet to hide all injuries and deaths related to the injections. I dont even call them vaccines. Over 400,000 affected or killed so far and counting. Yet there will be people along shortly to defend the jabs with regurgitated lies they are told daily. My close friend died after getting the injection. My daughters friend died after getting the injection. The husband of the woman who died believes he now may have MS. How quaint. There will be those along shortly to say Im lying, or make fun of my information. I suspect by this winter people who accepted the experimental injection will begin dropping like flies from cytokine storms, just like the test animals did. I think they used ferrets, because their lungs have similarities to human.

Keep in mind, that the defenders of this injection, have no clue, that they are among the "Walking Dead".

Dropping like flies….you cant wait! You are practically rubbing your hands together in anticipation….
edit on 7/13/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
" The benefits of mRNA Covid-19 vaccines outweigh the rare risks of heart inflammation " - i think soon we're going to need a new dictionary definition of the word 'rare'.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

So , in Evaluating this Information ..... Taking Unproven , and FDA Untested Vaccines or Prescription Drugs Sold to the Public by " Pharmaceutical Companies " , Could Lead to Serious Personal Health Issues and Even Possible DEATH > ? Got It !

edit on 13-7-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
They are now running out of the woodwork very quickly with the propaganda to push the "Mix and Match Covid Vaccines" as a strategy proving successful and then you have the media ignoring the potential risks like heart inflammation and treating it like how they viewed the BCs as nothing more then rare.

The WHO has no problems with the mRNA vaccines for a strange and saying that the vaccines outweigh the riks but when have we heard this before? that's right thats what they said about AZ.

Here is how the media is treating the Heart Inflammations. But what does the WHO who said that the virus poses no risk to human to human last year say about the mRNA long term issues?

Heart inflammation risks.

Nothing.
Benef its of mRNA Covid vaccines outweigh rare heart inflammation risks: WHO

The benefits of mRNA Covid-19 vaccines outweigh the rare risks of heart inflammation, the World Health Organization (WHO) said on Friday.

as the jabs reduce hospitalisations and deaths, an advisory panel of the World Health Organization said on Friday

In Canada.
Winnipeg woman shocked by heart lining inflammation after COVID vaccine, but experts say risk remains low

30-year-old says she suffered chest pain, shortness of breath following 1st Pfizer shot

Pushing the WHO claims.

A 30-year-old Winnipeg woman says she was shocked to be diagnosed with a condition involving inflammation of the lining around her heart days after she got her COVID-19 vaccination in late May.
But a Winnipeg cardiologist says despite concerns about heart inflammation, vaccines are preventing illness from COVID-19.

Heart inflammation linked to Pfizer, Moderna vaccines found more often in young men: WHO

I find not surprising that some doctors even as far as cardiologists on this matter are going as far to defend the mRNA vaccines dispute the fact they pose these kind of risks.

In Canada one college has announced that if a student wants to return to college next year they have to be fully vaccinated never mind the reported cases and potential risks of heart inflammation.

There have being some news outlets in Canada that had avoided mentioning that pfizer vaccine might cause heart inflammation in young people practically young men as well.

They're covering up the risks.

Also, I could have swore I read on the CDC site that you can't mix Vax's.

They are making people mix vax here. If your first jab was Pfizer, they have no problem giving you Moderna for your second.

They're pulling it out of their ass as they go along, it seems.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join