It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone explain to me why this won't be an issue? I would appreciate it.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: slatesteam

False. The 40% is the total because thats about how accurate they are at guessing what strains to include.
Fair enough. What is said efficacy of the shot yearly in terms of average?

Link please.

Still sounds like Fall Fashion to me.

*shrugs

The flu vaccine sucks, unless you are at risk I wouldn't get it personaly.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Here's a link: www.cdc.gov...

It varies widely year to year although the CDC says if the shot is well matched to the most common strain that year, they average 40-60 percent effective. Looking at the chart it seems they can be as little as 10% effective one year up to 60 percent another year. But it only hit 60 percent one year that they list on this chart.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: Chalcedony
a reply to: Blue Shift

This is why I posted quotes from the article. I knew no one would read the article but I thought someone would read the quotes. The vaccine for polio is not a leaky vaccine. Polio cannot be spread by people vaccinated against polio, therefore there is no danger of this happening due to the polio or measles, mumps, etc vaccines.

You're talking about continued mutations and new strain development resulting from vaccinated people. That doesn't happen.
Can you provide the link that shows what you claim?

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

False. The 40% is the total because thats about how accurate they are at guessing what strains to include.

Link please.

*shrugs

But you’re advocating people take the Covid shot?

Seems dubious at best amigo.

I don’t do Fall Fashion either.
edit on 13-7-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Chalcedony

Your questions and concerns are well founded and well presented.

Considering that the virus, phantom or otherwise, has been engineered for GOF, we are essentially in uncharted territory . We cannot predict what will happen down the road.

A bigger concern for me is that now, at least here in the US, the blood supply has been contaminated with these lipid nanoparticles and other toxins for going on 6 months because those in charge never stopped to consider the wisdom of accepting blood from those who have been injected.

Yes, we are in uncharted and dangerous territory.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Havamal

Get the vax. Then you don't get sick.

Pretty easy.

Don't get the vax. You might get sick. Your fault.

It would appear you have the A Variant. All hope is lost.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
This can also be a easy way to get rid of all the defies the government.. and speak against its recommendations.
They know all the obedient ones will get the vax.. and the rest of them must be the troubble kids, and then they set loose the most dangerous version of the rona.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

Get the vax. Then you don't get sick.

Pretty easy.

Don't get the vax. You might get sick. Your fault.

Except already been countless cases of vaccinated getting da COVID, and many even dying from it.

Not to mention all those getting sick and even dying from getting the damn shot.

99.5 percent of covid deaths in the US are unvaxed.

and more than 98% of those who contract Covid live through it. Do you know how many people die from shark attacks each year?

ETA: and how many of those 95% had covid previously and recovered? THAT is an important number everyone should know.
edit on 13-7-2021 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

edit on 13-7-2021 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I think saying this is important enough for all to hear. Posting history exists. it's easy to see what kind of person you are talking to if they post a lot. In this case OccamsRazor04 has been very consistent in being factual, honest, and with integrity over the years. he seems to have first hand experience with the vaccine and is sharing that. Disagreeing is fine, but to not take his word for what it's worth is a mistake in my opinion.

Some members stand out in that regard and he has been one of them. (IMHO)

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I think saying this is important enough for all to hear. Posting history exists. it's easy to see what kind of person you are talking to if they post a lot. In this case OccamsRazor04 has been very consistent in being factual, honest, and with integrity over the years. he seems to have first hand experience with the vaccine and is sharing that. Disagreeing is fine, but to not take his word for what it's worth is a mistake in my opinion.

I’d extend the same to you.

But. We are ALL in “uncharted waters” and living the biggest CT since JC. As far as I can tell. And I think asking questions of each other on here is about as “polite civil society” as I’ve seen in awhile.

Here we can learn from one another unlike other forums or sites. It’s important to be able to discuss, debate, and disagree without things becoming hostile, toxic, or more divisive.

I see it as a last bastion of Free Speech.

We are here to learn and have fun. You’ve all taught me so much here. OR especially. I am not of his ilk. I’m more a philosophical IPA-drinking type….

It’s more important NOW than I can ever remember to share not only “factual basis” but thoughts that can come from them.

Uncharted waters and all!

edit on 13-7-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I totally agree. And I can't thank the original owners as well as the new ones enough, for the opportunity we have each day to be involved in talks like these. I'm always sure I'm right about everything, until I speak to someone who knows more about it than I do and I find out I'm wrong. (I did happen once) I learn so much here from all the members, even the one's who are always on the opposing side. They make you up your game and bring facts.

I just saw some folks crapping on him in other threads because he opposed the status quo. I'm not sure I totally agree, but I value his input none the less, as I do many members here.

I hope we never stop asking the difficult questions.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Link please.

*shrugs

They are nothing alike. I don't advocate for anything, make your own decision. Just make it based on the actual facts and not fake news. The flu vaccine covers several strains, it's not just 1 strain. The more they get right the better it is, they usually guess about half right, so you get protected from half the strains that are dominant. It works great for the strains they want it to work against though, the problem is it's a guessing game what to include.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Thanks for that. I think both sides have valid points. I would definitely not get my child vaccinated with the covid vaccine without some serious studies. I also think covid passports are simply wrong. I'm also not going to tell anyone what to do, everyone needs to make their own decision.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Link please.

*shrugs

They are nothing alike. I don't advocate for anything, make your own decision. Just make it based on the actual facts and not fake news. The flu vaccine covers several strains, it's not just 1 strain. The more they get right the better it is, they usually guess about half right, so you get protected from half the strains that are dominant. It works great for the strains they want it to work against though, the problem is it's a guessing game what to include.

Fair enough.

“To each their own” AND “to thine own self be true”

Golden Rule doesn’t seem very applicable right here…

Guess we’ll just have to keep updating the Covid shot as with the flu shot.

So says an article today in response to claims of “adverse side effects”……

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Here's at least nearly half a million people who might disagree with you:

www.openvaers.com...

Do you have a point in reposting this over and over? Have you even dug into the actual reports, the vast majority that died, as example, could have died with a small breeze they had so many other serious medical issues on top.

These reports are antidotal and submitted by anyone... One of them said "my grandmother died 2 days after the vaccine, but I don't think the vaccine had anything to do with it, but I thought I would still post." I actually read a good sampling and they really are not showing us much.

In America 8000 people die everyday, so it is pretty good assumption many/most were vaccinated.

edit on 13-7-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I would recommend anyone who is worried about the vaccines actually spend an hour or two reading some of the reports that are making up these numbers.

Scanning the first batch I saw someone who's boobs were a bit swollen and who's period was around 2 weeks late and even states it's possible it's because of the menopause. A lady who had pain in her hip that turned out to be a broken hip. A lady that was scared of needles and hyperventilating and a young man who had a swollen ankle for a few days.

I'm aware that there are genuinely adverse reactions but I can't help but think the numbers once reviewed will be far lower than they first appear.

a reply to: Xtrozero

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Roger.

If evidence cuts against you, it's anecdotal. But a fast-tracked, insufficiently tested novel vaccine is science.

LOL

ETA:

I presume this means your lot now favors dispensing with all previous drug testing regulatory requirements?

Big Pharma loves you! LOL
edit on 13-7-2021 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   

There is No Such Thing as a " conspiracy theory " in the 21st Century . They are ALL Proven to be TRUE One Way or Another Eventually .

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

So just in the last few days these vaccine manufacturers have added more warning conditions to their black box labels.

Let me ask you something. Since there's clear momentum to force people to take these vaccines, what is the point of a black box warning?

edit on 13-7-2021 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Roger.

If evidence cuts against you, it's anecdotal. But a fast-tracked, insufficiently tested novel vaccine is science.

LOL

ETA:

I presume this means your lot now favors dispensing with all previous drug testing regulatory requirements?

Big Pharma loves you! LOL

No, my issue is people grab whatever fits they narrative with zero concern what is behind it other than it shows a number they like. The reality is the evidence you provided cuts against YOU, so go read the individual posts that account for your 500k..

BTW what is "insufficiently tested", there was no more or less testing as any other drug...Also mRNA is not new, been around for decades, and is why they were quicker in making a COVID vaccine.

You do not want the vaccine, I get it, I support you in that decision, so you do not need to support your option other than to say you don't like it. The vast majority of people are posting on ATS about the vaccine is either down right false or misleading.

Such as I read many times over and over "CDC say 4000 people have died to the vaccine" Then we get the nerd crowd that graph out how bad the vaccine is to just getting COVID. The reality is that the CDC said 4000 people died that also got vaccinated and they found zero correlation, but are monitoring.

See the difference?

edit on 13-7-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join