It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone explain to me why this won't be an issue? I would appreciate it.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Havamal
a reply to: Chalcedony

Get the vax. Then you don't get sick.

Pretty easy.

Don't get the vax. You might get sick. Your fault.

Except already been countless cases of vaccinated getting da COVID, and many even dying from it.

Not to mention all those getting sick and even dying from getting the damn shot.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I guess that explains the SUPER POLIO that is crippling everyone on Earth.

Oh, wait... that didn't happen?

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chalcedony
a reply to: slatesteam

The first bivalent influenza vaccine was introduced in 1942. I will have to go back and make a comparison of population vs. influenza deaths prior to the vaccine and post vaccine in order to see if there is a trend of increased deaths that is not due to population increase and also compare to the amount of unvaccinated people vs. vaccinated people that die from influenza and the demographics of the population then vs. now, which I am definitely going to do when I have more free time. Thank you for giving me more things to look into.
I just find it odd that the flu shot has something like 40% success in terms of efficacy at the upper end…..when it’s “working”.

I imagine Dr.s and scientists using a dart board to identify the most disastrous strain and curating their yearly shot towards that one strain….

Unless I missed something.

Sounds less like a scientifically sound and medically responsible vaccine and more like BuzzFeed describing the hottest fall fashions.

So. I don’t know.

edit on 13-7-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

Pretty easy.

Except already been countless cases of vaccinated getting da COVID, and many even dying from it.

Not to mention all those getting sick and even dying from getting the damn shot.

99.5 percent of covid deaths in the US are unvaxed.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

This is why I posted quotes from the article. I knew no one would read the article but I thought someone would read the quotes. The vaccine for polio is not a leaky vaccine. Polio cannot be spread by people vaccinated against polio, therefore there is no danger of this happening due to the polio or measles, mumps, etc vaccines.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Pretty easy.

Wrong again.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Havamal 99.5 percent of covid deaths in the US are unvaxed.

88.83 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I cannot debunk the OP because it is mostly right concerning the mRNA type vaccines. I do not know if the Adenovirus based vaccines for this virus stop people from getting the disease and passing it on though. Yes, in the week that people can have the viral infection and pass it on, the virus can still mutate. Just because they do not get badly sick, doesn't mean it is not mutating and possibly getting worse. By bypassing much of the innate immune system, it can have unknown consequences.

Vaccinated people can pass on the virus to unvaccinated people, caution should be taken not to cause harm to people who are immune compromised, vaccinated or not. I am not going to believe that this virus protects those with a messed up immune system no matter who tells me so. It may protect a few immune compromised people somehow from getting seriously ill, but the majority of those people still will not be protected adequately.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

So. My concern and/or conspiracy theory about these vaccines is that because the vaccines do not stop transmission of the virus

That's your mistake. They do stop the transmission. If 100 people get covid and all 100 are contagious without the vaccine, and only 10 would be contagious with the vaccine, that means transmission was stopped in 90 people. Some vaccinated people will be able to become ill and contagious, but it's an extremely small percentage.

There is no comparison to Marek's disease. Marek's is a leaky virus, which does nothing to prevent infection or being contagious, it only prevents symptoms.

Cov-19 vaccines DO prevent infection and being contagious in almost all who are fully vaccinated. It's pretty similar to the smallpox vaccine (both have 95% efficacy in provoking an immune response), the vaccine that eradicates smallpox worldwide. Although Covid is likely going to mutate faster than smallpox.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Pretty easy.

Wrong again.

You are correct, he is wrong. It's only 99.2%

99.2 percent of deaths from COVID-19 in the month of May were unvaccinated people

newsroom.ohiohealth.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Pretty easy.

Countless compared to what?
Almost all illness and death is unvaccinated people. Even the delta variant which is able to induce illness, offers huge protection against serious illness and death.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Not to be "that person" but do you have a source for the statement that these vaccines stop 90 percent of transmission? And also which vaccine you are referring to or is it all of them? All the sources I can find are from April and May and state that the clinical trials did not evaluate whether the moderna or Pfizer stopped transmission, but that data showed those vaccinated were 72% less likely to spread the virus. I just want more info and all I am finding is outdated stuff from months ago.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

This is why I posted quotes from the article. I knew no one would read the article but I thought someone would read the quotes. The vaccine for polio is not a leaky vaccine. Polio cannot be spread by people vaccinated against polio, therefore there is no danger of this happening due to the polio or measles, mumps, etc vaccines.

You're talking about continued mutations and new strain development resulting from vaccinated people. That doesn't happen.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Not resulting from vaccinated people. Resulting from vaccines that allow the virus to continue spreading. Do you have any actual proof that this doesn't happen because there are no approved vaccines for humans that allow transmission, other than the Malaria vaccine and I am having a REALLY hard time finding information about the mutations Malaria has undergone since the advent of that vaccine.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Not to be "that person" but do you have a source for the statement that these vaccines stop 90 percent of transmission? And also which vaccine you are referring to or is it all of them? All the sources I can find are from April and May and state that the clinical trials did not evaluate whether the moderna or Pfizer stopped transmission, but that data showed those vaccinated were 72% less likely to spread the virus. I just want more info and all I am finding is outdated stuff from months ago.

There is not a lot of data out there, but there is data on healthcare workers where they did testing to see how many ended up getting infected.

Of 9535 workers tested, 379 ended up testing positive after their first dose of vaccination, but only 7 got Covid after full vaccination.
www.nejm.org...

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

False. The 40% is the total because thats about how accurate they are at guessing what strains to include.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Pretty easy.

Right. If you people would learn to stop thinking independently, reasoning, questioning, weight the facts against the narrative, you'd all see that you should just shut up and take the vax.

Not to worry, though. They want to monitor your text messages. Your email will come shortly after. They already tell you what you can think and not think on "social media." Just submit and Get the vax and everything will be alright.

'Cause They said so.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Thanks. This is the same stuff I had been finding. I wish there was more comprehensive information. I am sure they are tracking how many vaccinated still get infected and more information will come out later but my thing is, if people don't have symptoms how do they know they are carrying the virus and if they don't feel sick why would they get tested unless they had to for some reason. I think some cases may be missed among the vaccinated due to lack of symptoms, just like cases are probably underrepresented from before the vaccine for this same reason.
edit on 13-7-2021 by Chalcedony because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

False. The 40% is the total because thats about how accurate they are at guessing what strains to include.
Fair enough. What is said efficacy of the shot yearly in terms of average?

Link please.

Still sounds like Fall Fashion to me.

*shrugs

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join