It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found the perfect candidate for survivor.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I was shocked when i saw this on youtube she would be the ultimate partner to take with you on survivor. Could you imagine the episode with working kitchens and beds. Make the other contestants look silly.

So I vote her as the person I would most like to be stuck on a desert island with!

www.youtube.com...
edit on 7/13/21 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I watched some of her early videos a while back, they became wildly popular on U-toob.

Personally, I think this is a hoax for clicks. No way could one person do all the stuff she does! There's probably 50 workers off-camera helping in between each camera cut.

One of these days soon she's going to be building a sky scraper and maybe a pyramid bigger than the Great Pyramids of Giza!

edit on 7/13/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I don't think so I think it's a time issue what seems like a day was actually a week. think even the makeshift cement she uses would take a couple of days to harden.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Wow!
I couldn't stop watching.
So much skill, talent. ..and patience.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Could be that too. That might have been the case in the early videos, but now I think she's got help. Some of the stuff she wouldn't be able to reach or handle alone.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Not taking away from her talent though. She definitely does have some pretty serious skills.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

WOW! My mind is blown! That is one very talented and hard working young lady!
Thank you so much for sharing!

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Could be that too. That might have been the case in the early videos, but now I think she's got help. Some of the stuff she wouldn't be able to reach or handle alone.

I sus[ect another girl I watched a video where the two of them were working together but the camera no longer moves around. They seem set in place and only move when they are not both in the scene.

Either way, she would be awesome for survivor could you imagine the other contestants would have branches and leaves propped up against a tree for shelter and she would build a condo.

It would be absolutely hilarious.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I watched some of her early videos a while back, they became wildly popular on U-toob.

Personally, I think this is a hoax for clicks. No way could one person do all the stuff she does! There's probably 50 workers off-camera helping in between each camera cut.

One of these days soon she's going to be building a sky scraper and maybe a pyramid bigger than the Great Pyramids of Giza!

It’s real. I watched some with my mom. (Old Asian lady) She lived like that in her younger days. Anything they wanted they had to make, everything. Wanted a stove, they had to make it. A house, a basket, a pair of pants, a pot, etc. They did it all.

Now this lady is a little more creative and elaborate but the skill set is the same.

edit on 13-7-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Actually, you know the show she'd be really good on?? The show 'Alone'.

I bet she'd RULE on that show...IF she could stand the cold.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
I was shocked when i saw this on youtube she would be the ultimate partner to take with you on survivor. Could you imagine the episode with working kitchens and beds. Make the other contestants look silly.

So I vote her as the person I would most like to be stuck on a desert island with!

www.youtube.com...

As amazing as she is, the people on that show vote off people like her. She would be considered a threat for the win, so they would not keep her around.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Actually, you know the show she'd be really good on?? The show 'Alone'.

I bet she'd RULE on that show...IF she could stand the cold.

Yeah I agree maybe we ought to write them to get her on an episode lol

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

Yeah, they might so ill give her a new title best to have around during a zombie apocalypse.

new topics

top topics

join