It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most undebunkful debunk I've ever seen about Covid

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   
www.newswise.com...

In an interview in the French documentary "Hold-Up," Luc Montagnier, a French virologist and recipient of the 2008 Nobel Prize in Medicine for his discovery of the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), claimed that Covid-19 vaccines are creating new variants in various parts of the world. He believes that the ongoing vaccinations across the world is an ”enormous mistake.” ”The history books will show that because it is the vaccination that is creating the variants.” Multiple French social media posts that have been shared by thousands have also claimed that COVID-19 vaccines are causing variants of the virus to emerge. We find these claims to be false. There is no evidence the vaccines are creating more variants. In fact, most human vaccines have not been undermined by microbial evolution.

Most human vaccines have not been undermined by microbial evolution?

So why do I need a new flu shot every year?

Variants of the SARS-COV-2 virus are created at random, through the mass spread of the virus.4 Vaccination is part of the solution for suppressing transmissions. Nearly all of the approved COVID vaccines used in humans prevent asymptomatic infection and spread.1

This is blithe ignorance.

OBVIOUSLY evolution is random. However, the larger the number of examples of an evolving microbe there are, which face the same obstacle, the faster they find a way to overcome it.

If the only predator in the world were a wolf, prey animals would quickly evolve a defense specifically targeted at wolves. But if they also have to defend against bears, lions, tigers, alligators, and charging rhino's, then the evolution and selection process has its attention divided, and it doesn't arrive at a really great solution right away.

When you take the diversity out of an ecosystem, things living within rapidly either evolve a solution tailored specifically to that undiverse system, or they rapidly die out. (IE. Evolution speeds up.)

What Luc Montagnier is saying is that, these specialized immune systems give the disease an environment that favors rapid evolution, because so much of the diversity in their "ecosystem" has been removed, and so many humans now have it.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I mean these are the similar fact checkers who said that the virus didn't came from Wuhan.. That news site should recheck its nonsense. Look at the news stories past decades how bacteria kept evolving and beating antibiotics.

They are trying to debunk a well known French virologist and recipient of the 2008 Nobel Prize... Which makes you ask more questions. Because this guy is not your typical CT. And his no CT.

edit on 13-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

I'm just going to leave this here. www.pbs.org...

Article from PBS entitled "this chicken vaccine makes virus more dangerous" includes such quotes as:

Chickens vaccinated against Marek’s disease rarely get sick. But the vaccine does not prevent them from spreading Marek’s to unvaccinated birds. “With the hottest strains, every unvaccinated bird dies within 10 days. There is no human virus that is that hot. Ebola, for example, doesn’t kill everything in 10 days.” In fact, rather than stop fowl from spreading the virus, the vaccine allows the disease to spread faster and longer than it normally would, a new study finds. The scientists now believe that this vaccine has helped this chicken virus become uniquely virulent.

And, my favorite

The reason this is a problem for Marek’s disease is because the vaccine is “leaky.” A leaky vaccine is one that keeps a microbe from doing serious harm to its host, but doesn’t stop the disease from replicating and spreading to another individual. On the other hand, a “perfect” vaccine is one that sets up lifelong immunity that never wanes and blocks both infection and transmission. It’s important to note childhood vaccines for polio, measles, mumps, rubella and smallpox aren’t leaky; they are considered “perfect” vaccines. As such, they are in no way in danger of falling prey to this phenomenon.

Human vaccines won't fall prey to it unless there is a vaccine that allows transmission. It sure is a good thing none of these coronavirus vaccines allow any transmission of the virus, right? Oh wait....
edit on 13-7-2021 by Chalcedony because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   

I'm no white smock wearing egghead but wouldn't "mutation" be a better word to use instead of "evolution".

I know there's no set time frame for associated with "evolution" but we have been conditioned to believe that life exists as it does because of evolution which apparently is still going on but who the funk knows.

Mutation sounds better to me because isn't that what the eggheads have done, in order to create a vaccine isn't the original virus tampered with in order to create a vaccine?

I believe we'd be better off without vaccines. Survival of the fittest and all that. IF the eggheads were really concerned about saving humanity, they'd protest the pointless wars and do some reeeing regarding the infrastructure in America, maybe create a vaccine to prevent buildings and bridges and highways from taking lives.

You can always tell who the bull#ters are. They say they do what they do to save lives while standing on the sidelines as lives are lost pointlessly.

Most are unaware our government allows "miminum" death when talking about anything the lobbyists represent, from Big Pharma to Beer to Cars to peanut butter....SOME deaths are acceptable.

And I disagree with that 100%, I believe all life is precious but I really really seriously wish an asteroid would decimate DC. I could find myself being ok with that loss to life.

Bettet yet, let the rains come and let the ground swallow the Hill as a whole.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   

I never hear the word "vaccine" in connection with the Flu. The health industry just tells everyone to get their "flu shot" each year.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

But no need for a flu passport every year right? or the aids passports? but for some reason Covid....

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I find it amazing how many ways humans can find to put our species at risk while trying to protect our species from threats. It's almost a given at this point that covid-19 originated in the Wuhan lab which studies bat coronaviruses to prevent pandemics, which involved creating a SARS-coronavirus hybrid capable of infecting human cells. This fact is documented on the Wikipedia page about the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

The doco series called Pandemic on Netflix is interesting because it was made right before Covid-19 hit and it shows scenes such as researchers handling bats and inspecting their teeth with their bare hands. Ironically it is these sort of "humanitarian" efforts which in reality pose the greatest existential threat to our species. I certainly think it's possible the same logic applies to other things such as vaccines.

I find it concerning that we're trying to take an "eradication" approach to Covid-19 because we don't know how it could evolve to evade eradication. It's also concerning that we're trying so hard to achieve 100% vaccination rates instead of allowing young people with robust immune systems to remain unvaccinated if they desire. Even if only 50% of people are vaccinated, combine that with natural immunity of those who already had Covid-19 and you can achieve herd immunity.

And if by some remote chance there is a long term issue with a vaccine which is still technically experimental, doesn't it make more sense to allow a fraction of the population to remain unvaccinated? What argument is there against that really? If you're worried about Covid-19 then get the vaccine, isn't it supposed to protect you from other people? If I'm willing to take the risk by not getting the vaccine I should have that freedom to choose.

The only people I'm really putting at risk are others who are also unvaccinated, and they have also chosen to take that risk so there is no moral quandary here. We just need to stop with this cult like behavior and mindless faith in science. Don't get me wrong I love science, I've created more threads in the science forum than any other, but we have to understand there are limits to our understanding yet human ego often makes us believe we are infallible.

I actually wrote a thread in early 2020 where I talked about this issue with respect to the concept of "universal flu vaccines", but it was also an allusion to what could potentially happen if Covid-19 vaccinations were made mandatory. The fact is that viruses have an evolutionary pressure to become less deadly to their host but also more effective propagators at the same time, that's why most pandemics in the past ended quickly.

We seem to be focusing solely on how effective a strain propagates rather than how deadly it truly is, because it's scarier to talk about high case numbers, while neglecting the fact it may be a very tame strain. The only thing we'll probably end up with at the end of the day is Covid strains immune to most vaccines and extremely effective at spreading, although probably not very deadly. Sometimes we just have to let nature work as intended.

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

One of the main topics they focus on in Pandemic is how we need a mandatory universal flu vaccine to completely eliminate influenza. However, I put forward the premise that there is no such thing as a safe universal flu vaccine (UFV for brevity). The primary reason is because when a species is pushed to the brink of extinction there is a very high chance the remaining population will contain characteristics allowing them to overcome whatever threatened their existence. As a result they repopulate and the adaptation is spread throughout the new population.

We know this is true because evolution simulations demonstrate it and we've seen it occur countless times in the real world. Viruses and bacteria are especially good at this due to their sheer numbers. Superbugs can and have been created due to them adapting and gaining resistance to the drugs we use to treat them. When a virus becomes too deadly the same thing can happen to the host species, they bounce back from the brink of extinction with an immunity to the virus. We've documented this occurring many times, a well known example is when Australia used the myxoma virus to cull the rabbit population in 1950.

The rabbit population was decimated in the beginning but the rabbits evolved resistance and their numbers grew again. This is why a UFV could be dangerous, especially if it's mandatory, there's a high chance of creating a new flu strain immune to any and all vaccines. It's very egocentric and dangerous for us to believe we can control the course of nature without any side effects. Having at least a fraction of our population unvaccinated for the flu is probably a good thing because diversity is a strength in terms of immunity and adaptation, it's good to have people with a naturally strong immune system in our population.

There is no such thing as a safe universal flu vaccine

edit on 13/7/2021 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Thats not how it works these vaccines cause the immune system to attack them. If it gets around that were all dead. So pray no virus ever finds a way to make our immune systems useless. that is a doomsday scenario. And vaccine couldn't cause that to happen. Your confusing germs and viruses. Germs adapt by surviving antibiotics. Say the doctor gives you antibiotics you take them until you feel better then stop. You may not have killed all the germs for failure to follow instructions you can create a strain immune to that antibiotic.

But vaccines don't work that way they simply show our immune system what to attack.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: carewemust

But no need for a flu passport every year right? or the aids passports? but for some reason Covid....

The Masks and the controls is where it's all at 😎

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I don't know If you guys are aware of this yet but Spain just came out with a study that concluded the J&J vaccine is made of 99% graphene oxide and 1% RDNA. They will be testing the other vaccines soon hopefully but we can guess those too will be of similar construct.

What does this mean? Graphene oxide has absolutely no business being in a human whatsoever, it's considered a poison.

I'll try to post links if I can within the next day or so

Let the depopulation begin

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: SPNoble
I don't know If you guys are aware of this yet but Spain just came out with a study that concluded the J&J vaccine is made of 99% graphene oxide and 1% RDNA. They will be testing the other vaccines soon hopefully but we can guess those too will be of similar construct.

What does this mean? Graphene oxide has absolutely no business being in a human whatsoever, it's considered a poison.

I'll try to post links if I can within the next day or so

Let the depopulation begin

No they didnt suggest you do some more research

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Wow, I can't even find the articles I found last week on the internet, everything that comes up now are BS fact checkers saying the study isn't true. They scrubbed the article and now put up articles refuting the original.

No wonder why everyone thinks this vaccine is safe, this is unreal what they are doing

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Wow, I can't even find the articles I found last week on the internet, everything that comes up now are BS fact checkers saying the study isn't true. They scrubbed the article and now put up articles refuting the original.
If you have sites you visited last week in your browser history, you can find the links there and put them in the wayback machine. I've retrieved articles that way that were no longer available at the regular links. Anyway you should know by now to save things that are controversial right away in case they get deleted.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
When the hype of the china virus, I found a lot of information on China connection to big pharma and the money that pharm was paying china for the right to manufacture their shot under their names.

I used IE, to research, because Edge will not give anything, but now is not working and I can not find any information anymore.

Yes, the internet is been sanitized for our protection because like the Movie " A few good man" big government with pharma and CDC behind it think we Can not handle the truth because the truth will destroy the house of covid cards they have build.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Yea, I wish I had saved the links when I viewed that article but at the time wasn't aware things were this bad. In the future I will be saving all links so this doesn't happen again. Thanks for the information

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Here is that report, sorry it is a pdf in spanish.

A single vial was delivered by courier, no idea where it came from, labeled “COMIRNATYTM .Sterile concentrate. COVID-19 mRNA. 6 doses after dilution. - Discard date/time: PAA165994.LOT/EXP: EY3014 08/2021”.

The report states it contained a turbid liquid. Doesn't seem to fit the images I googled and I have not seen a vial of the Pfizer vax in person. Maybe someone who has can chime in.

Actually the MSDS makes it sound like a mild irritant.

There doesn't seem to be any warning that it is a poison, although prolonged exposure to workers causes black lung:

The inhalation of graphite, both natural and synthetic, has caused pneumoconiosis in exposed workers. The pneumoconiosis found is similar to coal worker's pneumoconiosis.

edit on 14-7-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 01:09 AM
link   

This is blithe ignorance.

Yes it is: on your part.

Vaccines do not present an evolutionary obstacle that 'encourages' more variants to develop. They present an obstacle to the SPREAD of the virus and therefore of further variants that develop naturally.

Variants appear at exactly the rate that they would without a vaccine. However, if you are vaccinated, and get infected, any variants that do develop in YOUR body do not survive to pass on to others. The vaccine has taught your immune system to suppress the virus so it cannot multiply enough to make you sick or to infect others.

So the vaccine is teaching your body to SHORT-CIRCUIT the natural selection process that is generating variants. THAT is what the vaccine does, it does not magically make the virus disappear from the universe.

"Herd Immunity" is not a description of a virus being physically eliminated: it is a mathematical equation describing statistics: it describes a tipping point — once enough people are vaccinated, the virus can’t spread quickly because it encounters people who are protected against it. The virus runs into a dead end.

The example of the flu virus is a case in point, there are many strains of flu virus in different parts of the world, not everybody is vaccinated, and flu can still spread easily. However, notably, the masking and distancing protocols put in place to fight Covid-19 has had a huge impact on the spread of flu, some researchers are thinking that we may have done more to eliminate flu in the last 18 months than in the last 80 years (fingers crossed).

We are likely going to have annual Covid-19 shots, just like our annual flu shots (hopefully they'll be combined).

The main differences between Covid-19 and the flu (as I see it) are:

• Covid-19 spreads much faster than flu,
  • Covid-19 is more deadly that the flu,
  • Covid-19 has more, much more, severe symptoms at the top end
  • Low level symptoms are pretty much similar - so its is difficult to differentiate with out a test
  • people who show even slight flu-like symptoms would not contemplate going to work or school or whatever
  • some people (not naming names) are happy to make Covid-19 a political point scoring vehicle instead of treating it as the health crisis it is.
  • mask-holes and other obstructionists have been thus politicized into going out and spitting on people and refusing to get vaccinated just to 'own the libs'.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I never hear the word "vaccine" in connection with the Flu. The health industry just tells everyone to get their "flu shot" each year.

Popular short hand. You get a "shot of flu vaccine".

The ATS motto is "Deny Ignorance". I deny that you are so ignorant that don't understand plain English.

edit on 15/7/2021 by rnaa because: found a better wording for my snark

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 03:18 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

join